Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

radiooperator
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Oct 2016, 11:38 am

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to connect with people who like manga and drawing them. I have recently started reading manga and trying to draw them over the last month or so. I have very few friends anyway, and none that share the same interests.

I have real problems joining a current conversation, so I thought I would make my own thread, sorry if its yet another of the same topic.

Anyway, I was looking for general drawing tips, or where people started to learn.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Radiooperator.

charlesarnot
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Oct 2016, 8:37 pm

Some people may have inborn talent to draw and some people do course in it. Both needs good practice and by practice no one has lost his/her confidence. Practice makes us perfect. So, I can provide you the best tip as keep drawing always and improve your talent.

radiooperator
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Oct 2016, 6:04 am

Hi,

Thankyou for the reply.

I dont know if I was born with the talent, but drawing was certainly my best friend growing up. This style of drawing is new to me though. I am working through a few books on the subject, but due to confidence, I am certainly not ready to show my my work online.

It would be nice to be able to share ideas, as my mind goes blank if I am not copying something.

Kind Regards
Radiooperator