Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

ApocalypticHavoc
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Jun 2013, 6:06 pm

Are there any creepypasta readers here? For those who don't know what a creepypasta is, here's an explanation (since I'm too lazy to come up with one myself without plagiarizing :P):

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/creepypasta

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2013, 9:25 am

I don't know if it is the wrong forum, and I'd never heard of Creepypastas (I'm old(ish)). It looks really interesting though. I'll have to check if my sons have heard of them. I'm always the last to know.

thanks!

ApocalypticHavoc
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jun 2013, 3:54 pm

You're welcome :)

Erlonman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Jun 2013, 4:02 pm

I like creepypastas. They definitely are a great continuation of the campfire stories that I used to hear as a kid all of the time. I have been meaning to write some sort of gaming relating creepypasta for awhile, but I need to get some more inspiration.

lovesickloser13
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jun 2013, 5:50 pm

I freaking love creepypastas, though some are better than others.

kimmybee
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jun 2013, 11:07 pm

They have some of the best horror stories.

ApocalypticHavoc
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jun 2013, 8:02 pm

Erlonman wrote:
I have been meaning to write some sort of gaming relating creepypasta for awhile, but I need to get some more inspiration.

Looking forward to it! Just to let you know, though, you can't post it on the Creepypasta Wiki, because they don't allow haunted game file pastas anymore.

Darialan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jun 2013, 4:05 pm

I started to get into creepypastas only a little bit ago. It started with some silly video game ones and then i found out more about what they really were. Liked some lost episode creepypastas like candle cove. If you like creepypastas, i think you should check out mrcreepypasta on youtube. Having them read aloud by someone sets the mood.

ApocalypticHavoc
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jul 2013, 9:30 pm

Darialan wrote:
I started to get into creepypastas only a little bit ago. It started with some silly video game ones and then i found out more about what they really were. Liked some lost episode creepypastas like candle cove. If you like creepypastas, i think you should check out mrcreepypasta on youtube. Having them read aloud by someone sets the mood.

Yeah, dude, MrCreepyPasta is great. Check out his reading of Funnymouth. Somewhat humorous, but really brings life to the story.

Erlonman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jul 2013, 9:46 pm

Along with MrCreepyPasta, I also like SomeOrdinaryGamer's YouTube channel as well. He mixes reading & criticizing creepypastas, and also has a slew of other content.