Aspies that like SCARY/CREEPY stories??

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

ampitone
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jul 2013, 7:07 am

IF any of you guys have read DC comic books, or specifically, have read the green-lantern epic mini-series "Blackest Night", you MAY like this voice-over i did of Blackest Night alot :D :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttqje2DKhRk[/youtube]

I'm Andrew the aspie, and i'm the most diversly artistic, heterosexual, straight guy you'd never expect all these accursed skills to stem from...oh and i'm single, that's the price i pay for being myself and not changing for others

LoverOfDragons
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Jul 2013, 8:44 am

You know, my dear, being heterosexual is the same as being straight. :) lol just thought I'd say something on that. As for your scary story, I will take a look at it.

LoverOfDragons
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Jul 2013, 8:54 am

Sad to say, that didn't scare me, but that's probably because it was just a video showing words and all. It was scary and all, but a video that shows the events would REALLY scare me. There's this video I watched earlier and it scared me s much that I just couldn't bear to watch the entire thing. It was a fan made My Little Pony video. It's called My Little Pony: Cupcakes. Really scared me!

ampitone
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jul 2013, 8:57 am

LoverOfDragons wrote:
You know, my dear, being heterosexual is the same as being straight. :) lol just thought I'd say something on that. As for your scary story, I will take a look at it.

I know..BUT, saying i'm "Heterosexual" sounds more proffesional lol...

I'm Andrew the aspie, and i'm the most diversly artistic, heterosexual, straight guy you'd never expect all these accursed skills to stem from...oh and i'm single, that's the price i pay for being myself and not changing for others

ampitone
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jul 2013, 8:59 am

LoverOfDragons wrote:
Sad to say, that didn't scare me, but that's probably because it was just a video showing words and all. It was scary and all, but a video that shows the events would REALLY scare me. There's this video I watched earlier and it scared me s much that I just couldn't bear to watch the entire thing. It was a fan made My Little Pony video. It's called My Little Pony: Cupcakes. Really scared me!

I know, i wanna film this with real-life actors soooooooooo bad, but i don't have any local help :( The best i can do is make neat video edits and stuff...i can't animate either :( BUT, i'm good at voice-acting and voice-overs, at least i've got that down lol

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2013, 12:12 pm

LoverOfDragons wrote:
You know, my dear, being heterosexual is the same as being straight. :)

Sometimes things just need to be said twice, preferably in two different ways (if not more) in order for some people to actually read it.

Especially in the art, writing and music section of wrongplanet.

ampitone
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jul 2013, 12:16 pm

Uprising wrote:
LoverOfDragons wrote:

Sometimes things just need to be said twice, preferably in two different ways (if not more) in order for some people to actually read it.

I DID read it...but i'm still NOT changing my signature lol :P

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2013, 12:33 pm

ampitone wrote:
Uprising wrote:
LoverOfDragons wrote:

Wasn't talking about you lol.

ampitone
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jul 2013, 2:17 pm

Uprising wrote:
ampitone wrote:
Uprising wrote:
LoverOfDragons wrote:

Wasn't talking about you lol.

:lol: ohhhhhhhhhh, i gotcha now, i gotcha lol, i SEE watcha did there :P

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 4:24 pm

I like it! I grew up with horror fiction, and it's still my favorite genre. I'm an unpublished horror writer myself, and appreciate stuff like this.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2013, 2:36 pm

Would the works of Franz Kafka count as "horror fiction?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2013, 2:52 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Would the works of Franz Kafka count as "horror fiction?"

I think certain stories of his definitely could, such as The Metamorphosis, or The Hunger Artist.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer