Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Mirror21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 4:03 pm

I get these stinks of just . . making weird logical leaps when it comes to sketching and design. Those that know my work know that I am a serious indo-european myth head as well as a lover all things fay. Well drawing faries and pixies for this long I suddenly woke up with bugs in the brain! Why because some fay can look like bugs that are unreasonably sized or colored and have strange behaviors and after having this discussion with a fellow druid, bam I woke up thinking "gotta sketch bugs gotta sketch bugs!" So I am at the library scouting for bug books so I can do some realism sketches of bugs.

This excites me.

People tell me you do not have restricted, repetitive obsessions and I just think is because some people do not know how to make correlational leaps.

Anyone else do that leap thing? And do you have bug drawings or art? LEMME SEEE!!

Dannyboy271
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Aug 2013, 5:39 pm

Well I don't ever draw bugs, and I don't know what fay are, so I don't entirely know what your talking about, but I think I will with a quick google search but, digitalman271.deviantart.com <-- there's my art! Do you have a deviantart?

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

08 Aug 2013, 5:55 pm

This is Mirror21's deviantart: Clicky

I do that a lot too, but I rarely post my weird stuff. :P

Dannyboy271
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Aug 2013, 12:07 am

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
This is Mirror21's deviantart: Clicky

O.o That is an exceedingly larger number of peices then I have posted. I don't post much either, but that's mostly because most of my work is in sketchbooks.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

09 Aug 2013, 12:12 pm

I've got around 150-ish myself. :lol: