Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Feb 2015, 10:38 am

I'm writing a short fan fiction for breaking bad titled Fifty Shades of Walter White. Basically Jesse Pinkman goes gay for Walter White. I'm thinking of posting it here when I am done.

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Feb 2015, 3:30 pm

Better yet, I can post my segment and we should write the book together.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 4:05 pm

I always thought that Gus had had a gay vibe about him. He had, after all, had wept so inconsolably when Hector Salamaca had murdered his original chemist that I had to think there had been much more than just a friendship and working relationship between them. That, and as Gus had pursued his vendetta against the Salamacas, and in particular Hector personally even after all those years, I have to think this was the actions of a man avenging his one true love.

thatsrobrageous
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Feb 2015, 4:14 pm

Good point. That would be good to add as well. I feel like if this story were legit, it would turn some serial breaking bad fans upside down. I love breaking bad but sometimes, gay sexual encounters are nice to add. The story is meant to be more of a comedy/trolling/conversation piece if anything.

luan78zao
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Feb 2015, 5:19 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
I always thought that Gus had had a gay vibe about him. He had, after all, had wept so inconsolably when Hector Salamaca had murdered his original chemist that I had to think there had been much more than just a friendship and working relationship between them. That, and as Gus had pursued his vendetta against the Salamacas, and in particular Hector personally even after all those years, I have to think this was the actions of a man avenging his one true love.

In the sequence leading up to Max's death there are remarks making this clear.

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission – which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." – Ayn Rand

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 5:20 pm

luan78zao wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

In the sequence leading up to Max's death there are remarks making this clear.

I always thought so.