Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2016, 4:31 pm

Merele Haggard's death makes me additionally want to bnusk some , do a couiple of his songs (Including ~ prehaps jokingly ? " Okie ") but (aside from it being rainy to-day):
(1) I have no instruments . :( I haven't replaced the last stolen ones .
(The shelter-cerfew
#3 My crippled-ness (especially) .
#4 I launch into coughs sometimes :cry:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2016, 12:48 pm

What instrument(s) do you play? If you have painful self-consciousness, then use that to your advantage by playing funny songs, and dressing up rather odd. I've seen buskers who get a lot of laughs, and some who are much too serious.
If you look somewhat clownish and make a mistake, then people think you did it on purpose.