Page 23 of 67 [ 1064 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 67  Next

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Sep 2018, 8:05 pm

I've been listening to Supreme Beings Of Leisure self titled album and found this drum & bass song on it. I love this song, its easily my favorite on the album. Trip hop and drum & bass is a truly an amazing genre combination.

I love the scream distortion/rift at 0:20 such a awesome way to start the song off I keep replaying instead of letting the song progress.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2018, 8:28 pm

Good find!

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

SnailHail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Oct 2018, 4:30 pm

Found some more LTJ. I'm really digging intelligent drum & bass

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2018, 4:59 pm

Yeah, that's one of his best known tracks. Good Looking has a lot of solid output.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2018, 9:32 pm

Wow, this one's not to be slept on...

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2018, 7:20 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2018, 11:15 pm

Nice early fall track.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 10:12 pm

Djinn dropping a very Cylon/Xtinction Agenda sounding set. Good angle to travel on.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 1:09 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 1:11 am

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 9:27 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 9:32 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 1:50 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 2:08 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 8:38 pm

Sometimes it just takes one sound in a track to make a tune uber-addictive and memorable. It's that three-tiered wail in this one.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 8:53 pm