Page 4 of 393 [ 6280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 393  Next

Jerick
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Mar 2006, 3:12 pm

here something that a friend drew Image

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2006, 5:33 pm

A photo of a quick sketch I drew.
Needless to say, I'm not really the best artist out there....

ToolK9
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Apr 2006, 3:20 am

Pixel8 wrote:
I'm doing an animation degree,
That is drawn, painted, computer, anything.

my goal is to do stuff about what it's like to be an aspie and to help people understand the planet we live on, and the problems we face. I've got a few ideas and I'd love to hear yours everyone. It could be a wrong planet group collaberation, 3000 heads are better than one.

Also how can I make my stuff available for viewing on WP?
Do I have to have a web site or is there an easier solution.
How do I do that?

P.S My avatar is a sculpture I made out of sponge, fur and string.

Hey, I'm also pursuing an animation degree. I plan on telling stories less involved in my own self pity however, and more appealing to people who don't want to hear me piss and moan about how I've been cheated at birth and none of my misery is self imposed.

So I have an idea for a project for you. How about you make a movie that about a guy who is born with Aspergers. This is said by the narrator, who is an all knowing figure. The thing is, the guy is never diagnosed with Aspergers! He is a social outcast as a child, but eventuly he adapts to interacting with other people and becomes a happy person with a fufilling life and friends and a family of his own. Then he dies an old man, never having had an excuse to resign himself to depression and lonliness; never having reason to wallow in self pity and blame it all on fate. Isn't that great?! :lol:

I think many people here could learn from a tale like that. You should make it, for the community.

natalia
Raven
Raven

12 Jun 2006, 9:39 pm

Here is my blog:
http://spanglishlife.blogspot.com/
i post my drawings and my husband's drawings there, as well as random comments on life stuff.

i got into that (the pictures in the blog) by doing http://www.illustrationfriday.com/ - maybe some of you would like to try it too!

Beenthere
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2006, 12:40 pm

Sample of my "flower art"...LOL

Abstract stuff...

ZeroSpace
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jun 2006, 12:47 pm

I would post some of my artwork here, put it's on canvas and would need a way to scan it into my compy so I could upload it. It would DEFINATLY lose some quality in transition though.

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2006, 1:48 am

wow it's cool to see so many people that are here are also on the DA.

well so am i http://jetfox.deviantart.com/
most of my stuff is either anthro or fanart.
also i was never taught how to draw by anyone i've learned everything i know by looking at other people's pictures or trial and error.
and i'm still learning if you have any advice that could help me get better feel free to tell me.
oh and about the gallery comment i posted pics on there and within 2 days 2 went completely blank besides there isn't any thing but photos no offence, but umm my art just doesn't seem to fit in with all those photos it's like sticking a blue ball in the midst of a ton of red ones it doesn't work to well.
after looking at some other posted art i look like a neophyte in comparison.

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2006, 2:10 am

HikaruKagaya wrote:
Some of my stuff is found at
http://kurotenshi13.deviantart.com :)

My favorite is probably Ewan McGregor, cause I remember how obsessed I was with Star Wars when I was 11 and I just HAD to do this one immediately lol Though back at 11, I used only graphite...oh well, still came out good for 7 yrs ago lol

all you've ever got was 12 comments total? O_O dang that ain't right, your art is beautiful i could never even attemt realistic without messing it up serverly all i ever do is my own style and it's not that great.
i still can't believe only 12 comments total.
i just might be watching you.
i found the pic your talking about and i can't believe you were 11 when you drew this you don't want to see my crap that i did at that age heck i didn't start doing even remotely decent till age 16 or so.

natalia
Raven
Raven

09 Jul 2006, 7:43 am

yeah, hirakukagaya, you really got those likenesses.

vitamin_joe
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jul 2006, 7:43 am

there are some cool pics and photos here... I especially like the psychedelic stuff myself.

here is a link to my artist trading cards on flickr... my sketchbooks are also available in another gallery...

http://flickr.com/photos/38969229@N00/s ... 111315458/

JulieArticuno
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jul 2006, 6:54 am

I hope this is the right place to put this.

Not one of my best by any means, but...well, just read the desc. I needed to get it off my chest during a fit of depression about being bullied.

How many people here can identify with this picture?

http://www.deviantart.com/view/37037939/

Julie

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2006, 11:48 am

to julie

i can't say i relate because i isolated myself from people by my own choice and i still do. and i don't remember being called weird. if that's what the picture means.

and for something random
i'm happy to know alot of people on here are also on deviant art i don't know why i just find it cool.

DirtDawg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2006, 3:51 pm

I can definitely identify with that pic!

I don't really consider myself an artist, except for some of my old photography for photography's sake work. Lately, I do most of my photography with a giant antique type large format camera and I don't have a scanner, so I can only show my computer work, here.

I love Photoshop, but fractal geomety has always (well, since I discovered it, anyway) held my interest, even though anyone can do it. I use this form of expression as a stress reliever. Last time I checked my archives I had over 25,000 images saved to disk. I have a lot of stress at times and this meaningless pursuit is very relaxing.

I'll post a few more if anyone is interested. I promise I won't post 25,000 or even 25. :D
The program that makes most of the images I make is freeware and I will share to any who want to explore fractals. No knowledge of fractal geometry is necessary, but it increases the pleasure if numbers aren't a hassle for you.

queerpuppy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Jul 2006, 4:54 pm

I do calligraphy, take photos, and paint.

Here's some of my photos: http://robin-bray.deviantart.com/gallery/

JulieArticuno
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jul 2006, 4:15 am

DirtDawg wrote:
I can definitely identify with that pic!

I don't really consider myself an artist, except for some of my old photography for photography's sake work. Lately, I do most of my photography with a giant antique type large format camera and I don't have a scanner, so I can only show my computer work, here.

I love Photoshop, but fractal geomety has always (well, since I discovered it, anyway) held my interest, even though anyone can do it. I use this form of expression as a stress reliever. Last time I checked my archives I had over 25,000 images saved to disk. I have a lot of stress at times and this meaningless pursuit is very relaxing.

I'll post a few more if anyone is interested. I promise I won't post 25,000 or even 25. :D
The program that makes most of the images I make is freeware and I will share to any who want to explore fractals. No knowledge of fractal geometry is necessary, but it increases the pleasure if numbers aren't a hassle for you.

Wow! That is really nice! I love fractal images, I have a whole book of them i once bought somwhere.

Julie

DirtDawg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2006, 4:04 pm

JulieArticuno wrote:

Wow! That is really nice! I love fractal images, I have a whole book of them i once bought somwhere.

Julie

Thank you. I'll pop in a couple more.