Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Awithliving
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Oct 2009, 9:49 pm

I don't think it is finished. I wrote this one morning after I met a newly found friend.
She gave me inspiration and I was very happy at the time, I still am.

Faith offers redemption, set hearts on fire by divine intervention
stretching the mind to an unseen place, a rising hope for some of us to embrace
When darkness arise from the mist of our lives, turned from the world and dead to our eyes
we lay in our beds in hope to be graced, by the good and the beautiful we haven't yet faced

Blessings and curses we lay on ourselves, an endless dispersion of our inner shells
spread in the world as we hold on to life, acting in ways as if it was by surprise
Letting us down by missing the point, drifting away from the last chance of joy
sending our signals in a multi-track way, hoping for love to come crawling one day

We forget who we are and we lose ourselves in, this war of our meaning which we'll never win
as far as it goes and how many that dies, the wishes of hearts depends on our lives
Death and decay, violence and sorrow, the past and future, today and tomorrow
The belief is the strength of destruction and hate, but also the help for those who have faith

I don't know what world comes or not after this, but I'm giving it all as I drift through the mist
the price that I pay for the truth I believe in, has been hard to endure since the day I begun feeding
Morally convinced that I'm doing the right thing, graciously thankful for the life that I'm living
I respect each and everyone as they respect me, for that is what I've learned by the beginning of seed

I made a couple of notes to this as well, as I can sing it's much nicer to sing it than read it.
Its very meaning is that the inner workings of our existence (the one I believe in) has taught me to respect each one as they are, because I am one of the many that also demands the respect of others. So this is sort of a hymn to those who are religious from a non-religious (myself). I know it is hard to hear this and that from some of us that do not share the same belief, so I thought I should write about my compassion and understanding in a world of variation. As you can "see" (if you read it) there's a lot of pictures, I think very much in pictures, especially when I make music or write stuff. I could give a detailed description of each part if it's needed, to describe the literally meaning of those parts.

The main reason it's a dedication to the loudest voices in the world is that we (non-religious) often speak of reason. Which we often fail to maintain as we are passionately driven by our opinions and facts. Some of us are arrogant and hot-headed, dismiss all possible theories of a higher purpose as pure fantasy. Sometimes, IN THE MIST, some of us fail to see reason. The very ability we try to maintain. Therefore I choose to write this as a hymn.

I wrote this in like 20 minutes, so keep your eyes open. Hehe. :)