Hotter younger version of an ex...

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

CerebralDreamer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2009, 9:04 pm

I honestly never thought I would encounter this type of situation. My last relationship didn't end all that well, because even though she was really nice, there were a few issues that created a critical failure in the relationship. Looking back, there are a few things I would have done different, but I still don't regret how it turned out.

Now, this girl is interested in me. I can't think of anything that would label her different intellectually, just a younger hotter version of my ex. She's not exactly the same, but could easily pass off as a sister, if not a twin.

Now here's my issue. This girl is looking for pretty much the same things as my ex, and it would be quite literally reliving that old relationship with the chance to do things right. The problem is, there are a few other women I'm talking to, one which really catches my eye. Her personality is completely different from the ex, and I think it could work out if I do things right.

My question is, should I risk a repeat of my last relationship with the potential to do things differently, or go with someone new who although completely different, I would find really endearing?

Maggiedoll
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2009, 9:10 pm

er.. I think you answered your own question..

Apep
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jun 2009, 10:32 pm

He didn't answer it. Bang the hotter, younger version of your ex. Break up with her cruelly. Go for the good one.

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2009, 11:24 pm

Quote:
there were a few issues that created a critical failure in the relationship.

You need to determine whether this new girl is likely to cause those problems that ended your first relationship. Does she posess, or will she create, those same issues? :chin:

Those who know, don't speak.

CerebralDreamer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2009, 6:18 am

Apep wrote:
He didn't answer it. Bang the hotter, younger version of your ex. Break up with her cruelly. Go for the good one.

You are aware I'm the one who broke up with the ex, twice, right? There were some things about her, how she handled conflict that were tearing me down, so I left despite my feelings being so strong.