When did you loose your virginity?

Page 3 of 8 [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2010, 9:01 pm

Still haven't but I plan to do something about it eventually......

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2010, 10:47 pm

Homer_Bob wrote:
Still haven't but I plan to do something about it eventually......

"Come over to the dark side.... We have candy!"

Dennis
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 May 2010, 10:53 pm

23(still 23) in a pretty disappointing fashion.

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2010, 10:56 pm

Dennis wrote:
23(still 23) in a pretty disappointing fashion.

It just depends on the mindset you have. When I lost mine, I felt liberated.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2010, 11:30 pm

Oh and for the record, I'm 22 and counting. But I'm not in a big rush to lose it either. I just want the relationship... I want to love and be loved by a woman to the point where we're inseparable and committed to each other for the rest of our lives. If that involves sex, so be it. (and I think it would if a family is to be part of that plan). But if not, I'm not losing any sleep over it...

MrDiamondMind
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Location: Encapsulated within a skull; covered in sheets of skin

21 May 2010, 12:08 am

ToadOfSteel wrote:
Oh and for the record, I'm 22 and counting. But I'm not in a big rush to lose it either. I just want the relationship... I want to love and be loved by a woman to the point where we're inseparable and committed to each other for the rest of our lives. If that involves sex, so be it. (and I think it would if a family is to be part of that plan). But if not, I'm not losing any sleep over it...

I'm pretty much the same in this regard, except I really don't want a family. And I'm rather certain that I'll really want to be sexual if it doesn't happen in a long time and I've gotten used to the intimacy. Even though I'm not using 'used to' in the monotonous sense.

Cad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 May 2010, 12:35 am

Nevah!
I had a few close encounters with exes that were too full on too soon, so I bailed out and haven't found someone I want to have sex with since. Or, that also wants to have sex with me. I'm 20 btw.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

21 May 2010, 1:21 am

MrDiamondMind wrote:
ToadOfSteel wrote:

I'm pretty much the same in this regard, except I really don't want a family. And I'm rather certain that I'll really want to be sexual if it doesn't happen in a long time and I've gotten used to the intimacy. Even though I'm not using 'used to' in the monotonous sense.

I haven't lost mine either & I do not want the sexual side of a relationship unless things would be serious & passionate 1st then I mite would really enjoy it. I'm a borderline asexual & have no luck on asexual dating sites either so I'm not going to limit myself

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2010, 8:26 am

nick007 wrote:
MrDiamondMind wrote:
ToadOfSteel wrote:

I haven't lost mine either & I do not want the sexual side of a relationship unless things would be serious & passionate 1st then I mite would really enjoy it. I'm a borderline asexual & have no luck on asexual dating sites either so I'm not going to limit myself

Forgive my ignorance, but I have a hard time grasping the concept of "asexual dating." I've had quite a few asexual relationships with the opposite sex. We called each other "friends."

People who say they don't want a family don't know what they're missing. To be perfectly honest, I always knew that children were to be a part of my life. It's just something about passing on my wisdom, knowledge, talent, and maybe even a little genetic information on beyond my death. But feeling compelled to do something and actually WANTING to are two completely different things. To that end, our oldest child was the only one we "wanted," while our daughter was unplanned. We were scared to death throughout both pregnancies (for different reasons, the second one was complicated) and had no idea how to raise a child. It's frightening, but I imagine it's frightening for most parents. We still face a lot of uncertainty. But in the end we've found we really love our children.

Think of it as a roommate mentality. They go through stages. The first stage is the waking up every 3 hours for feeding the diaper and changing the baby (yes, I wrote it correctly--if you're a parent, you know what I'm talking about). We found the best thing to do was keep the baby in our bedroom until roughly 3 months. At that point the baby gets his or her own room--baby monitors will give you some amount of comfort until the baby develops an 8-hour sleep pattern. With our second child, we didn't even go quite that far. By not tending to our child at all hours of the night, we forced her to learn to sleep faster. I never understand how it is couples we know have 3-year-olds who can't sleep in their own beds.

When they start crawling/walking, they go into what I call the pet stage. They like to be cuddled, of course, but they spend a lot of time exploring. Lock up all household cleaners and make sure they can't get to the rodent bait. Other than that, they're extremely independent as long as they can see you. We keep the "good toys" in the kitchen, but they never play in there unless we're cooking. Somehow they just know that they should stay close to the adults. If you have stairs, let them play on them. Going up is easy, but you might need to teach them how to crawl back down because it's kinda scary. We don't believe in "baby gates" at our house.

So after they start walking and the teeth start coming in, they go into what I call the "roommate" phase. Yeah, you still have to keep them clean, but that's about all the work you have to do. This can happen between 1 and 2 years. They start using words so you don't have to guess about what they want. We haven't gotten to potty training yet, but that's the next step. By 5 years, they don't really need you (if you've done your job). So after they get teeth, things are easy for the next 10-12 years, at which point you have to completely start over. By 16 years, you almost won't even KNOW you have children, and from 18-20 you just wonder what the hell happened and why it's so quiet in the house.

So yeah, it's only SLIGHTLY more complicated than that, but it's really nothing to be afraid of. Believe me, I was on the edge of a panic attack for about 18 months after my son was born. At some point during that time, I came to the realization that things weren't really all that difficult. I've managed to mellow out with my kids. My son needs a lot of, um--how do I put this?--"direction." My daughter is a little princess who, for some reason, does not ever want to be away from ME (of all people) and is extremely well-behaved, all things considered.

Don't knock parenthood, even for yourself. It's not that bad, and you'll likely be a lot better at it than you think you will.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

21 May 2010, 12:40 pm

AngelRho wrote:
nick007 wrote:
MrDiamondMind wrote:
ToadOfSteel wrote:

Forgive my ignorance, but I have a hard time grasping the concept of "asexual dating." I've had quite a few asexual relationships with the opposite sex. We called each other "friends.

That's OK. Lots of people do not understand it. I think there's much much more to dating relationships than sex like romance & intimacy; intimacy does NOT mean sex necessarily. It involves communication & letting your partner know how you feel about em.

I do not want kids either. I have lots of medical things that could be passed on & I'm like a kid myself in some ways so I do not think it's a good idea for me to be responsible for em sense I'm dependent & have problems myself. If I was with someone & something happened; I'll be a parent but I will not date anyone who has kids or will require em latter on

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

WeatherFreak
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 May 2010, 12:46 pm

14 and i'm still looking for the right sex partner lol!

Kindern
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 May 2010, 4:27 pm

About a month ago, I'm 20.

It all turned out she was a compulsive liar who went from relationship to relationship till they worked her out and she'd end it in dramatic fashion and use the rebound to "guilt" the next man with lies about the last. Anyway when I was faced with the prospect of losing it to her I didn't know all this and was falling for her so I don't regret it because of the situation, I was 100% ready. I just regret it being with her.

TheFunnyTroll
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 May 2010, 5:33 pm

I am virgin and probably will always be.

I am just not meant for any kind of relationships.

MrSinister
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2010, 7:05 pm

Haven't yet, but since I seem to have stumbled blithely into my first real relationship, I would hope that it happens in fairly short order (especially considering that the woman I'm seeing has effectively told me that she wants to have sex with me ASAP :P).

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 1:21 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
ToadOfSteel wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
I never answered the actual question.

My first time of completely consensual sex was when I was 24.
16 year old kids "desperate to lose it" aren't doing themselves any favours.

Why do you say that?

Unwanted pregnancies, risk of STD, and most likely someone is taking advantage of someone else...

You can't expect a teenager to really be thinking about the consequences of their actions. Sure, some do, but not enough to prevent stuff like this from happening...

Condoms fix two of those problems, self-control and common sense fix the last.

Again, you can't expect a teenager to really be thinking about the consequences of their actions. A condom only works if the guy actually wears it. You'd be surprised at the mount of unprotected sex that happens, especially among this age group. You wouldn't have all these stories about teen pregnancies otherwise...

You underestimate teenagers... My peers use condoms when they claim to have had sex... Whether or not they actually have sex when they say they do is another matter, but they're very aware of protection etc.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 1:27 pm

Kindern wrote:
About a month ago, I'm 20.

It all turned out she was a compulsive liar who went from relationship to relationship till they worked her out and she'd end it in dramatic fashion and use the rebound to "guilt" the next man with lies about the last. Anyway when I was faced with the prospect of losing it to her I didn't know all this and was falling for her so I don't regret it because of the situation, I was 100% ready. I just regret it being with her.

You must have been dating one of my exes. :lol: