30 Sep 2012, 12:01 pm

billiscool wrote:
yes. But damn stupid society prevents them to ever come up to me

yes, not since high school though

steviewonderau
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Oct 2012, 11:21 am

No, never. Females are scared of me. I look like a creepy serial killer.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2012, 12:08 pm

Someone new appears every couple of years.

This one was pretty straight forward, which is a plus, we´ll see how long it lasts.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2012, 2:57 pm

for some reason, i think girls in high school are more likely to make it obvious they are interested in a guy than college girls are

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2012, 3:03 pm

My cousin. She had a crush on me since she was 6 and I was 20.

She looked so hot on her 18th birthday that I almost joined the Republican party just to have an excuse...

:twisted:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

JRR
Toucan
Toucan

03 Oct 2012, 3:15 pm

Yes, when I was younger I didn't read the body language and didn't know it, but it happened. Also, later on, I did date some women I wasn't entirely "into." I had to eventually end it. The thing I learned is that, while love can "grow", it has to have a strong enough foundation in "chemistry", or it will not.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2012, 4:12 pm

JRR wrote:
Yes, when I was younger I didn't read the body language and didn't know it, but it happened. Also, later on, I did date some women I wasn't entirely "into." I had to eventually end it. The thing I learned is that, while love can "grow", it has to have a strong enough foundation in "chemistry", or it will not.

why is it that girls dislike, are unattracted to guys who are not happy with the way their life is?

MrStewart
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2012, 4:32 pm

Sure. I either didn't realize at the time, or I knew but didn't have the ability or inclination to do anything about it. I have pushed people away because their interest made me uncomfortable. In university there was one person who was very straightforward, invited herself to have lunch with me between classes. First time anyone had been quite so forward with me. I didn't know what to do. It was all very awkward. I was very relieved when one day I noted she had found a different boy in the class with which to socialize.

I've never dated. Have no plans to do so in future.

Sagroth
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2012, 4:21 am

Yes. I've had a few that have come up to me and admitted their crush back in the day. Dated two. Slept with another one but did not date.

Have also had two girls a couple years later admitting to having a crush on me at one time.

I've never been able to tell unless they told me flat out, though, so there may have been more. And it doesn't really matter now, as I'm spoken for.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 12:02 am

MrStewart wrote:
Sure. I either didn't realize at the time, or I knew but didn't have the ability or inclination to do anything about it. I have pushed people away because their interest made me uncomfortable. In university there was one person who was very straightforward, invited herself to have lunch with me between classes. First time anyone had been quite so forward with me. I didn't know what to do. It was all very awkward. I was very relieved when one day I noted she had found a different boy in the class with which to socialize.

I've never dated. Have no plans to do so in future.

everything is always us guys fault it seems

fMR1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 May 2013, 4:44 am

Never have and never will.

Ferrus91
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 May 2013, 4:51 am

Not since I was 15 and my sister's friend did.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 5:00 am

Civ001 wrote:
I remember at the end of my 8th grade year there was this girl who happened to be really mean to me and she was always picking on me and trying to pinch me for some reason. I did not know this untill the end of the year on the last day of school she told me that she had a crush on me and was flirting with me. I don't know how I got her to like me a lot but for the next few months during the summer she was very obsessive of me and wanting to talk to me but I just keept on saying no because of how mean she acted earlier.

Did anyone have a girl that liked you but you never liked them back? Also, now I wonder what would it be like if I were to have dated her then?

Sounds familiar.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 7:58 am

There is women from college, whom I can't really describe in words, but they weren't ugly. Then there are hairdresser women that always fiddle with my hair because of a pigment thing that makes my hair have rings of white at the base of the strand. Then the beautiful eyes comments. I don't know, not really any crushes, unless I am completely oblivious.

jlsvc92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 May 2013, 8:21 am

There was a girl some years ago some friends said was into me but actually I wasn't sure at all.

She was very friendly but I didn't find her attractive intelectually or physically. Now she's a lesbian, which is very weird because I'm very manly.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 8:28 am

jlsvc92 wrote:
There was a girl some years ago some friends said was into me but actually I wasn't sure at all.

She was very friendly but I didn't find her attractive intelectually or physically. Now she's a lesbian, which is very weird because I'm very manly.

I knew lesbians who dated men before - I think a lot of them are bisexual by default and then they lean toward a certain gender.