Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Teiraa
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Oct 2013, 11:14 pm

I'm here again to talk about my past experiences with the opposite sex. As you probably would've guessed, I was teased a lot in school. Typically a male is teased by a male and female by female. But, with me, it's a different experience. A bulk of the vitriolic remarks I've heard came from girls. It went on for years and no one did anything about it. Heck, they took their side! It continued even into college, the years I was there. This mistreatment made me bitter, cynical, and borderline chauvinist. I'd thought about making my FB friend list STRICTLY male. I'd thought about posting incendiary videos about women on YouTube. The extent of my contempt went so far as to wishing terrible things would happen to each and every one of them. All of which leaves me in a quandary. I wonder if I should stay single or if I should leave these demons to rest and immerse myself in the dating scene.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 12:18 am

I highly recommend putting the demons to rest. The hatred for how people treat you and how you are viewed will not reward you with anything. Even among other men you will not granted any chances to network and meet women with the attitude of not being able to trust women. At 20, you have lots of time to sort this out.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 12:27 am

as a child and teen I also was picked on by alpha females.

redriverronin
Toucan
Toucan

07 Oct 2013, 12:43 am

Asian European middle eastern and south American women should be your goal forget the rest.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 1:11 am

trust someone with something small first, gradually building as long as they continue to show themselves trustworthy. not all women are bullies. you only need to find one who isn't. it doesn't make sense to give up on half of the human race because of a dozen or so bad apples. just don't necessarily fall for the first person who treats you decently. you need a lot of good experiences to balance what you've been through.

cinbad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Oct 2013, 2:09 am

redriverronin wrote:
Asian European middle eastern and south American women should be your goal forget the rest.

Excuse me? Did an aspie just say this? Seriously?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 2:59 am

cinbad wrote:
redriverronin wrote:

And we don't even know what's the OP's ethnicity.

But I assume that he was abused by girls of his own community (same school, same area), so it does make sense that he might have a better luck with girls of other communities.

cinbad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Oct 2013, 3:51 am

You don't think that was a bit racist? Placing girls into categories like that. How about someone telling him that when girl get out of high school some of them do grow up. Or maybe there were a few he didn't notice. Or possibly there might be someone on the internet dating sites. The problem with not rusting comes from within. He needs to learn how and who to trust. It takes a great leap of faith after you've been hurt like he has, but it is no different for most of us on here. First you have to decide if you like this person and if they can be trusted. He has to learn how to say to himself...do I like this girl? Does she have the qualities I trust in a girl. Before he even begins to trust, he should ask her if he can place his trust in her.

But like any people his age, it is something he needs to learn. Do not allow those girls to affect your life any longer. You give them the right to give you these demons? Sometimes you just have to say the hell with them, I'm going to live my life the way I want to. Pick your friends. Your trust is precious. Choose who deserves it and who doesn't.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 8:55 am

To the OP:
Don't Date!! !

Untill you can get your demons under control you'll be toxic to any girl you try to interact with.

cinbad wrote:
redriverronin wrote:

Redriverronin is one of those people who is frightened by the assertiveness and relative social equality of western women (brought about by the "evils" of feminism) which keeps him from fully enjoying the benefits of male priveledge. He believes that women are less uppity and more submissive in other countries.......... It's a very common believe amongst people who call themselves "Men's Right's Activists."

It's best to just ignore them and pity them from a distance. They are already damning themselves to a life of loneliness with thier attitudes anyway........

Codyrules37
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 8:59 am

Maybe they didn't like you because you misrepresent yourself as a creeper or stalker etc...

Women are like that and I don't blame them because they have to deal with being hit on by creepers and stalkers a lot that men don't have to worry about. This means that they have to be more careful. Not saying you are a stalker or creeper but maybe you did things that made them believe you were one.

Codyrules37
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 9:03 am

I will give you an example of a guy I knew, he asked a girl for her phone number right when he first met her. Since she was put on the spot, she said yes. Then he would send the girl like 20 text messages that night. And he would wonder why the girl never texted back or didnt talk to him ever again.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 9:10 am

The fact that the OP is recognizing his demons (chauvinism, bitterness toward women) is a first step of improvement - for now - but it's not enough.

Codyrules37
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 9:11 am

the first step is humility and the second step is change

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 10:24 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
The fact that the OP is recognizing his demons (chauvinism, bitterness toward women) is a first step of improvement - for now - but it's not enough.

It's a start. If he can actually get his attitude under control it will help shift his paradigm out of the undateable category.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2013, 10:38 am

I would say it's not worth the effort. In a world that's only getting more accepting of very dangerous feminist ideals, it'd probably be good to stay away from a lot of the looneys.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

Wafflemarine
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Oct 2013, 11:12 am

You are probably being creepy, ya it sucks that this is acceptable behavior women treat men like s**t if they don't appear to meet the standards. You only get picked on by what you yourself make others pick on you for.