Boo's "Afraid Of Being Alone Forever?"

Page 53 of 63 [ 1001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 63  Next

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2015, 4:04 pm

lol, planted plum trees there, how typical :)

We had here mostly Jesuits, Franciscans and Dominicans....and none of them were into beer production here, they were more into preaching :)

Wow, black out Korea...looks more like Russia:

getting drunk in the suit...

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2015, 4:19 pm

Korea is likely a very safe place, there are a whole bunch of pictures of people passed out with a phone or wallet lying next to them and people don't even steal it. And lots of people who look like they just came from their office job and decided go get completely drunk. I also heard there are some politeness rules, that if a higher ranking/older person finishes his drink the rest has to go along with him or something, must be tough keeping up with the experienced drinkers.

I think most Yugoslavians here came over a long time ago, they had plenty of time to grow their plum trees.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2015, 4:33 pm

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2015, 4:44 pm

Gangnam cat. :)

I don't think most animals have a sense of music though, I remember seeing a dog that could play piano, but he could only do the notes when told since dogs have perfect pitch, but the dog had no sense of rythm at all. So he hit all the right notes, still sounded like s**t because tempo was waaaay off.

And Korean sounds strange. Better speak German! FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN!

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 2:56 am

I had banana bear once, I thought it tasted like fluid Haribo candy bananas :)

My favorite beer is Kriek, Belgian cherry beer.

But I don't drink much beer, I had once when I was on vacation in Poland that I had a beer from tap, and I don't know what kind of crap they had diluted it with, but after half a glass of beer I was as sick as a dog. Afterwards I heard from someone that knew the owner they they dilute it to make more money...

And to be on topic :lol:

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 3:03 am

And I think I saw Booyakasha mention Russia... :D

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 7:33 am

Some cats and water, we have not had that yet :)

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 8:25 am

Een natte poes! :twisted:

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 8:42 am

haha that second poes is pissed :lol:

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 8:51 am

Yes, but the first one looks really happy! We also had a cat that liked water, he would play with the tapwater. We also had a cat that absolutely hated water, even if a drop of water fell near her when doing dishes she jumped away. It was that cat that fell into the small lake behind the house and came back looking like that cat you posted, except with a lot more mud on her.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 8:59 am

I've never met a cat that liked water :)
The poor cat, she must have felt miserable.

I don't think that my cats like water, when I have them outside and the grass is wet or it starts to rain then they run to the door. This winter one of our cats was pestering us to go out so we let him out, it was not so cold but there was a lot of snow. So he just runs without looking and jumped from the stairs and sank down in the snow oh did he wine, he was surprised and miserable. He looked at me like "Why didn't you warn me" :lol:

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 9:05 am

To see cats walking in the snow is also funny, they pull up their legs really high.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 9:11 am

haha yes :lol:

One of my cats always tries to have one paw in the air so that he never has to touch the snow with all his paws when standing still, a cat that we had before, was first like "what is this white crap", and then he was like "who cares I'm outside and I have stuff to do" :)

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 9:17 am

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 9:22 am

"Stop taking pictures and open the door!"

Some cats are real troopers when it comes to weather, others always find it too cold or too wet and spend all day being lazy and sleeping on the radiator.

Check this out, a school is trying to recruit white children. Not because they are a racist white-only school, but because nearly all of the children are minorities so they want at least a few white kids. Still weird to see this poster:

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 9:29 am

I can honestly say that I have never seen something like that over here 8O :lol:
I think it's so strange that people still come up with "good" ideas like this, seriously what were they thinking...