Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

bigfatpauo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Oct 2023, 5:49 am

So after dating a jealous and possessive C. for 3 years (18-21), until she sleeps with a dude right before we move together abroad.

She tells me one year later and I get an immediate rebound, L. who turns out to be a complete f*****g psychopath. I go to the police twice in 2 different countries in order to report harassment and stalking (she even communicates physically with my teacher on campus, 3448 km from her hometown) but they never investigate. I speak with a psychologist 3 times and transfer the resentment and anger I feel towards L. towards the psychologist and unbeknownst to me actually gaslight her completely by saying I'm going to beat someone (my UiT Kunst fakultet dean in that scenario) up with a baseball bat while bringing the black Rottweiler I was walking fro someone, I shave my head and become a skinhead but I never actually do anything violent... I then get a lawyer paid by my college and he figures out that the psychologist said the threat might have come from multiple students and not a single one...

Eventually I move back to my hometown and live with my parents again. I'm getting harassing communications on my social media again from L. so I contact officials at my college, the harassment intervention bureau for instance, the LLB student union and my dean who probably freaks out. Eventually I’m banned from campus and charged with criminal harassment. Arrested. Jailed in RDP where I complete 7-12 sessions (14 hours out of 24) with the YMCA entourage espadrille anger management program (1. stop 2. Analysis 3 Action). Then institutionalized. Diagnosed with PTSD at first and criminally responsible and then a second evaluation with psychosis so not criminally responsible (later on I had to disprove this hypothesis by proving there was mens rea and actus reus but for something else that happened during the same period, fraud of ca 100$ with a stolen credit card in order to pay for admission in business creation at TELUQ and to open a blog called suicidal thoughts.

Eventually I’m liberated from municipal court and my file goes to the RBMD and I have annual meetings. The 1 meeting I go with my mother who testifies I have a very high IQ and can’t comprehend reality like the others, the second meeting I explain my will to leave the country and start law school in either France or Norway as I had been accepted into a LLB in both countries. Had 20k in cash, bought plane tickets and had a home abroad already but the court argued I wouldn’t be allowed to leave the country for one year without the approval of the Francophone PEP clinic psychiatrist. Had been trough a anglophone PEP program earlier in my life (from 18-19) and supposedly that's when I was Dx with asperger the first time with a 99th percentile IQ (anglophone troop test reading speed results actually but they said premorbid IQ at 123 and then FSIQ of 133 - was told I was gifted by the psychiatrist and tried the mensa canada wonderlic but failed with 24-50 points or 62 nd percentile) but then I get into online gambling (forex, binary options at first and then stock market with crypto later on, also made a NFT with my gf), basically I get psych evaluated with a private psychologist for the Francophone WAIS-IV and allegedly scored 99.9th percentile verbal and 99th percentile performance, giving me a Francophone FSIQ of 138 but for some unknown reason it actually says 147 FSIQ on there report so I then managed to get into mensa, intertel, TNS and ISPE. The funny thing is that my economics teacher wrote me a letter stating I had an above 160 IQ the my maternal tongue, namely Norwegian (yet I failed the Norwegian vocabulary part at the Forsvaret aptitude tests with 46% in Harstad but was tjenestedytkig).

My mother also tells me not to leave Canada with my Norwegian passport. I think I today regret not leaving...

I then start dating a girl I met when I was 18 during a school trip in Dakar, Africa when I was in year 2 at French AEFE lycée and she was in year 1.

I bring her to the third and fourth meetings with the RBMD court before I move to a new city and go back to cegep. Probably confronting the intense fears I had at age 18 when I came back to Montreal and initially started cegep (panic attacks and sleep paralysis). After 4 months in RDL I come back to my hometown and I live with my girlfriend for 4 months in a Rosemont shared studio. I move back into my parents basement while they’re on vacation and focus on new projects (working and studying).

I then learn my girlfriend goes on a music date with a friend from high school and they kiss on the mouth after the concert. A couple weeks later she officially breaks up with me citing my poor finances and poor decision making skills. :cry: