Have you ever met weird/creepy yet insanely hot people?

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 12:07 pm

Quite curious about this tbh.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 12:09 pm

knew a couple in highschool and college

SickInDaHead
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Oct 2012, 12:09 pm

Thankfully no.

I've been the weird creepy one with insanely hot people wondering who let me through the door.

ayla
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Oct 2012, 12:15 pm

yep, an exbf was super hot and super crazy

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 12:19 pm

Nope, I'm pretty sure I've never met you. :lol: Kidding, BTW. I have no idea of your hotness or creepiness. But I do remember this one very strange guy....

I was at a grubby little nightclub where a lot of punk bands played. He had long red hair, which was just massively fascinating to me, but he had a very cruel face. And he was very well-proportioned bodily but he was tall, and thus intimidating. He had two women sitting on his lap and when I really looked at them, I realized they were 2 girls I'd gone to middle school with that I hadn't seen in 10 years. Everybody in school thought they were twins but they were cousins. That night, I was kinda weirded out by the way they looked. They were beautiful but empty, like their minds had been wiped.

He noticed me staring and grinned a very sick-looking grin. I decided to go outside for a little while.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 12:32 pm

My ex girlfriend was a psycho, but she had the largest natural boobs I've ever touched (and she was not overweight).

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 12:32 pm

Yes. They were quite the narcissist!

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 12:34 pm

There was a very pretty brunette who used to work where I do. She was in great shape, as she had horses and would talk about how she could toss hay bales. But she was (probably) bi-polar. At least that's what I was told by fellow employees. The days she would talk (and act) crazy were the days she didn't take her meds. She wasn't interested in me, but did seduce a son of a fellow employee to get "revenge" on her husband who had an affair.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 12:34 pm

Kurgan wrote:
My ex girlfriend was a psycho, but she had the largest natural boobs I've ever touched (and she was not overweight).

Does she look like the girl in your avatar?

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 12:43 pm

Mindsigh wrote:
Nope, I'm pretty sure I've never met you. :lol: Kidding, BTW. I have no idea of your hotness or creepiness.

From all the 100 pics I put up on here you never noticed one? :|

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 1:01 pm

I can't see most of the pictures put on here, nor can I post pictures except as my avatar. :( I don't have internet at home and at work it's so heavily censored I'm surprised I can even get on here.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 1:08 pm

Mindsigh wrote:
I can't see most of the pictures put on here, nor can I post pictures except as my avatar. :( I don't have internet at home and at work it's so heavily censored I'm surprised I can even get on here.

Makes sense.

Sure is very unfortunate. :|

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 1:23 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:

Agreed - all too often. Self-absorbed narcissists who expect everyone to do things for them just because they're "pretty"... yuck!

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 1:32 pm

BlueMax wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:

Agreed - all too often. Self-absorbed narcissists who expect everyone to do things for them just because they're "pretty"... yuck!

Oh, yeah. Speaking of narcissists, I just remembered some of my husband's ballet friends. I'm uncomfortable around his closest friend because he gives me the willies even though most women seem to find him irresistable. I don't know exactly what it is, but I just get bad vibes from him.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 1:54 pm

Never trust a male ballet dancer.

JRR
Toucan
Toucan

19 Oct 2012, 2:53 pm

Creepy/weird =/= Crazy

Ok, just got to make that clear. I've came across highly social neurotypicals who exhibited zero amount of weirdness / creepiness but were bat s**t crazy behind the curtains. They are a completely different breed than us. 100%. To answer the original question, I'd say the way Aubrey Plaza acts (whether its true or not is a different discussion) combined with her looks shows to me that it's possible, at least for girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGq1Xc5fvFU

For us guys, I'm thinking it might be more impossible, as part of what makes us attractive to women is social aptitude / success.

Last edited by JRR on 20 Oct 2012, 10:24 am, edited 3 times in total.