Reasons women do not date us!

Page 10 of 57 [ 901 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 57  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 12:40 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Well she kissed me first and I just went along with it to be nice. She was black as well and don’t mean to sound terrible but I have never really had a crush on an African woman.

Oh right.

I find black women attractive personally, but everyone is different.

I have a black ex.

I have only ever fancied white women but that is just me.

To be honest I am not that interested in sex. To me it looks uncomfortable and awkward really I would prefer a nice intimate hug with a woman.

Last edited by Jamesy on 02 Apr 2024, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 12:41 pm

Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Well she kissed me first and I just went along with it to be nice. She was black as well and don’t mean to sound terrible but I have never really had a crush on an African woman.

Oh right.

I have a black ex.

To be honest I am not that interested in sex. To me it looks uncomfortable and awkward.

Maybe that is your problem then? Or maybe it isn't a problem at all?

A lack of interest in having sex is a valid reason for being a virgin.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 12:44 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Oh right.

I have a black ex.

To be honest I am not that interested in sex. To me it looks uncomfortable and awkward.

A nice cuddle on the sofa with a partner would be more in my comfort zone.

When I was 18 at a house party my friend tried to get the girls there to kiss me and they all said “No” or ran a mile.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 12:48 pm

Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Oh right.

I have a black ex.

When I was 18 at a house party my friend tried to get the girls there to kiss me and they all said “No” or ran a mile.

The thing is, most women actually want sex at least in the beginning of a relationship. They might think there is something odd about you if you don't want to do that?

Have you ever tried joining an asexual community or something like that?

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 4:06 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Yeah you don't wanna give yourself a coronary grandad

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 4:08 pm

babybird wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Yeah you don't wanna give yourself a coronary grandad

:lol:

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 4:20 pm

Some guys just can’t get sex easily even if they want it.

I think Candian comedian Mike Myers described himself as a “Sexless geek”

SailorsGuy12
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Apr 2024, 4:43 pm

Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Oh right.

I have a black ex.

To be honest I am not that interested in sex. To me it looks uncomfortable and awkward really I would prefer a nice intimate hug with a woman.

White people and especially the stereotypical "whitest" of white (light hair, pale skin) are rare when you look at the global scale. They aren't breeding as many future people either.

"Capitalism" or free-market != oppression

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 4:45 pm

SailorsGuy12 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Oh right.

I have a black ex.

White people and especially the stereotypical "whitest" of white (light hair, pale skin) are rare when you look at the global scale. They aren't breeding as many future people either.

Well a lot of white women like black men better :(

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 4:49 pm

Jamesy wrote:
SailorsGuy12 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Oh right.

I have a black ex.

Well a lot of white women like black men better :(

I wonder why that is? :chin:

:lol:

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 5:50 pm

Most of the time women are just indifferent to me so how can I expect to get a relationship? Even the ones who initially like me end up not giving 2 s**ts about me

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 8:41 pm

cyberdad wrote:
uncommondenominator wrote:
And that's aside from the fact, at least in my experience, that mostly, bars and clubs are not where people go to "get dates". Bars and clubs are where groups of friends who already know each other go to drink dance etc together, or where people who already know each other and are already dating go to for fun together. Even many people who go alone, go there just to meet other people who drink, dance, play pool, and just do that, together, with people they meet - with no further expectation of dating or relationships.

I think this nicely summarises bar culture Even if you do like Frasier and go to Cheers every day of your life and know the names of all the bartenders and regulars it wont matter much. There are upmarket bars in most capital cities but same story,

There's also coffee shops and book shops and I think a lot men have this idea that there's a pretty single girl who whose reading some artsy novel waiting for them to chat them up, But alas they really are there for the book.

So what does that leave our intrepid young man? dating apps.

While I appreciate you agreeing with me just enough to spin it into your own narrative, the fact remains that you've missed the point - good jorb.

THE POINT is, normal people don't spend their days approaching strangers at random, desperately hoping one of them will date them. Most of the time, people simply form connections and make friends with people around them, and sometimes, one of those friends becomes something closer, through shared experiences.

Dating sites are designed to cater to two demographics. Hook-ups, and the desperate. Hook-ups and pick-ups are not the same thing as dating or romance. Pick-ups and hook-ups are by nature transactional, and if you want to play that game, yeah, you better have more to offer than just being a "nice guy". But that's not how most of the world operates. The desperate turn to dating sites cos they're desperate, and companies will gladly take anyone's money, in return for promises of romance and true love.

Relying on money and looks to get interest from women one approaches at random isn't dating. It's pick-up culture. And again, pick-up culture is by nature transactional, is about what both parties can get out of it in the short term, and does not represent the habits of most people. Trying to use pick-up moves on women who aren't into being picked-up will usually just result in being snubbed - cos they're not trying to be picked up - not by you or anyone. Telling one's self "they woulda liked me if I was rich and sexy" is one of the lies people tell themselves to feel better about rejection.

If an intrepid young man were to stop being obsessed with dating and women for long enough to have a genuine interest in almost anything else besides dating and women - spent time growing and developing as a person, went out and did things for themselves, and could form a healthy connection with others - they may actually develop a pool of relationships from which a deeper romance could actually grow.

"Dating sites" are hardly the last only refuge for intrepid young men. If they're so intrepid, they can grow and develop as a person, become someone worth knowing, and venture forth into the world to meet real people doing real things, and form real connections.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 9:11 pm

THE POINT is, normal people don't spend their days approaching strangers at random, desperately hoping one of them will date them. Most of the time, people simply form connections and make friends with people around them, and sometimes, one of those friends becomes something closer, through shared experiences.

Dating sites are designed to cater to two demographics. Hook-ups, and the desperate. Hook-ups and pick-ups are not the same thing as dating or romance. Pick-ups and hook-ups are by nature transactional, and if you want to play that game, yeah, you better have more to offer than just being a "nice guy". But that's not how most of the world operates. The desperate turn to dating sites cos they're desperate, and companies will gladly take anyone's money, in return for promises of romance and true love.

Relying on money and looks to get interest from women one approaches at random isn't dating. It's pick-up culture. And again, pick-up culture is by nature transactional, is about what both parties can get out of it in the short term, and does not represent the habits of most people. Trying to use pick-up moves on women who aren't into being picked-up will usually just result in being snubbed - cos they're not trying to be picked up - not by you or anyone. Telling one's self "they woulda liked me if I was rich and sexy" is one of the lies people tell themselves to feel better about rejection.

If an intrepid young man were to stop being obsessed with dating and women for long enough to have a genuine interest in almost anything else besides dating and women - spent time growing and developing as a person, went out and did things for themselves, and could form a healthy connection with others - they may actually develop a pool of relationships from which a deeper romance could actually grow.

"Dating sites" are hardly the last only refuge for intrepid young men. If they're so intrepid, they can grow and develop as a person, become someone worth knowing, and venture forth into the world to meet real people doing real things, and form real connections.
I find no fault in anything you have stated in this post. In fact, I have underlined the key points because they make the most sense.

Well done. :thumleft:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 9:43 pm

^ Yep. I’ll second that!

It’s great advice all around.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 9:44 pm

cyberdad wrote:
And that's aside from the fact, at least in my experience, that mostly, bars and clubs are not where people go to "get dates". Bars and clubs are where groups of friends who already know each other go to drink dance etc together, or where people who already know each other and are already dating go to for fun together. Even many people who go alone, go there just to meet other people who drink, dance, play pool, and just do that, together, with people they meet - with no further expectation of dating or relationships.

I think this nicely summarises bar culture Even if you do like Frasier and go to Cheers every day of your life and know the names of all the bartenders and regulars it wont matter much. There are upmarket bars in most capital cities but same story,

There's also coffee shops and book shops and I think a lot men have this idea that there's a pretty single girl who whose reading some artsy novel waiting for them to chat them up, But alas they really are there for the book.

So what does that leave our intrepid young man? dating apps.

While I appreciate you agreeing with me just enough to spin it into your own narrative, the fact remains that you've missed the point - good jorb.

I also think your advice is good. But keep in mind, dating is also a numbers game. If you are not pro-active then you are relying on a smaller sample size which is low stakes. Approaching multiple women is going to make you look sleazy and a loser to most, but there will always be a few who will talk to you and give you their phone number. There are actually apps that tell you who else in the physical vicinity is on the app so you have genuine grounds to say hello to a girl in a shopping mall who is single and on the app, and when you say hi face to face its much harder to fob you off compared to swiping left,

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2024, 9:47 pm

cyberdad wrote:
But keep in mind, dating is also a numbers game. If you are not pro-active then you are relying on a smaller sample size which is low stakes. Approaching multiple women is going to make you look sleazy and a loser to most, but there will always be a few who will talk to you and give you their phone number.

People so often go wrong by thinking it IS a numbers game - by thinking the more women they approach and ask out in a bar the more likely they’ll be to achieve success. That’s not how it works unless by “numbers” you mean making an optimal number of women uncomfortable. If that’s the goal, your method would ensure success. Once again, you seem to be referring to hookup culture rather than dating/romance.

In any event, being proactive through pursuing personal growth and forming friendships with people, including women, is the way to go.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 02 Apr 2024, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.