Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2010, 3:55 pm

well, although it isn't a total requirement for me, i am attracted to men who are slightly feminine and women who are slightly masculine. the closer a person is to the elusive androgyny, the more i find them attractive. i especially appreciate transgendered persons (M2F or F2M), as their true nature and their bodies seem to exist in conflict. to me there is something achingly beautiful about that.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 12:24 am

MissConstrue wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
when i was a young person, i was a feminine-appearing person myself. but we all get old eventually, and all that fell by the wayside. now i am just old-appearing. but i always had a preference for feminine-appearing men and masculine women. ultra-masculine men and ultra-feminine women turn me off.

How old are you?

You don't have to answer...just doesn't seem to be a lot of guys out there like that or into that for the matter. /:

And you look very handsome from the pics you posted here.

aww, thanks :) 8)
i need all the warm fuzzies i can get.
from your posted pics, i would have to say you are fine in appearance, so i want you to stand in front of your mirror and say "I LIKE ME!" [you like you].
i am old enough to have watched TOS on its original NBC run. i remember camping out in the big box that our new setchell-carson color console tv set came in, and i remember how fluorescent the star trek colors looked on those old color sets. oh well, i was just having a flashback, i suppose.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2010, 12:27 am

MissConstrue wrote:
I think auntblabby is hard on himself. He just thinks he's that guy in the avatar.
I really wonder about some of the guys here who are still single. I know I'm ugly and deserve to be single but a lot of you guys are cute.

but the pics you posted several months back show a nice-looking lady. and i am henry corwin [the fellow in the avatar]- if you watch the old twilight zone episode "night of the meek," he is a drunken disappated department store santa whose good days are long behind him, but he finds redemption at the end.

yellowLedbetter
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Sep 2010, 7:44 am

I'm generally attracted to more masculine males, but when it comes to guys butts, I do like feminine asses lol. One of my best friends is a guy, and most people think he's effeminate, but really he just has effeminate mannerisms and speech. EVERYBODY thinks he's gay except for the people who know him best (me and a few other people). He did like me for a while but I turned him down. I kind of regret doing that, but we still have a super strong friendship so it's okay, plus I just wasn't very attracted to him.

Merle
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2010, 11:18 am

AdamG wrote:
I have been wondering how many guys like feminine males. I am totally gay, but it doesn't mean that you are gay if you like feminine males. I like masculine males, or at least males who don't dress and appear feminine. I am very feminine, I wear highlights in my hair from time to time, I arch my eyebrows and I wear makeup.

I'm just wondering how many of you guys like feminine males?

Drives me up a wall. Actually drives a lot of my friends up walls too.

We see these "kids" (e.g. Goth) dress up, put on make up have long hair, get piercings, go to burning man, etc. And we wonder "what the hell?" Rationally I understand its them and/or their way of trying to determine where their place in the world is...

But what we see is often a lack of male role models and a little bit of too much freedom (e.g. bad parenting).

However, there have been very few (I get into SF and Santa Cruz fairly often) people who have had the proper role models, good parents, etc. and like the way they are. For these folks, I have no problem with as I do recognize it's a conscious choice and it makes them happy.

But for the other 9/10... Ugh.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2010, 1:03 am

long hair is great :)
short hair turns me off, almost without exception.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2010, 12:00 pm

auntblabby wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
I think auntblabby is hard on himself. He just thinks he's that guy in the avatar.
I really wonder about some of the guys here who are still single. I know I'm ugly and deserve to be single but a lot of you guys are cute.

but the pics you posted several months back show a nice-looking lady. and i am henry corwin [the fellow in the avatar]- if you watch the old twilight zone episode "night of the meek," he is a drunken disappated department store santa whose good days are long behind him, but he finds redemption at the end.

Thanks. I probably wouldn't say I'm ugly so much as I am extremely plain add that and then my crappy social skills which makes it much more frustrating.

And yes I remember that show in the twilight series. My dad's got a collection of them, that particular one I did love.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2010, 12:30 am

MissConstrue wrote:
I probably wouldn't say I'm ugly so much as I am extremely plain add that and then my crappy social skills which makes it much more frustrating.

there is nothing wrong with plain, as i am plain also. there is a big difference between plain and the other word. and btw, i failed to see anything in your pic that qualified as "plain," for whatever that is worth coming from plain ol' me. if only i looked more like keanu reeves and had some of his gray matter, i'd have the world by the cajones by now.

MissConstrue wrote:
And yes I remember that show in the twilight series. My dad's got a collection of them, that particular one I did love.

ah, a man of culture 8)

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

28 Sep 2010, 1:15 pm

Pistonhead wrote:
When I say this I'm being honest. When a woman wants a feminine male she's most likely more turned on by women and only likes males for one part of them.

You forgot to post your source. :D