Very few women want Aspie men

Page 11 of 11 [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

AcidicBlue3127
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Sep 2020, 10:49 pm

Vegeta wrote:
Very few women want a man with a neurological disorder its sad but true, even feminists with an open mind, an aspie male is awkward shy does not have a high paying job usually she wants a successful man with no mental disorders if she wants a man. Sorry guys but thats the truth if your an aspie.

Aspie woman here. I definitely prefer to talk to aspie men compared to NT guys. I find more men on the spectrum share my outlook on life and dating compared to NT guys.

I definitely do not want anything traditional. I do not want to get married or have kids. I have no desire to buy a house or fancy car. I dont care about any of that. I dont want to go to the lake on the weekend with his guy friends and their girlfriends and have fake conversations about superficial things with them.

I dont care if you are brutally honest - I actually prefer it. If you hurt my feelings I will tell you and we can go from there. I will communicate my needs and we can compromise. If I need affection I will relay that to you. If I need to be alone I will relay it also. People not on the spectrum do not understand this dynamic and it just doesnt work for them most of the time.
I have lived with NT boyfriends in the past and it was hell. I would be willing to live with an SO again but I think it would be beneficial for us both to have our own space to "recharge" so to speak. I get needing downtime. I get needing it to be quiet or dark or whatever.

Women who like aspie men do exist. We may not be the majority. But we do exist.

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2020, 11:56 am

True. But the problem is that you are few and far between. There certainly isn't close to enough of you for all of us.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2020, 2:48 pm

AcidicBlue3127 wrote:
Vegeta wrote:
Very few women want a man with a neurological disorder its sad but true, even feminists with an open mind, an aspie male is awkward shy does not have a high paying job usually she wants a successful man with no mental disorders if she wants a man. Sorry guys but thats the truth if your an aspie.

Aspie woman here. I definitely prefer to talk to aspie men compared to NT guys. I find more men on the spectrum share my outlook on life and dating compared to NT guys.

I definitely do not want anything traditional. I do not want to get married or have kids. I have no desire to buy a house or fancy car. I dont care about any of that. I dont want to go to the lake on the weekend with his guy friends and their girlfriends and have fake conversations about superficial things with them.

I dont care if you are brutally honest - I actually prefer it. If you hurt my feelings I will tell you and we can go from there. I will communicate my needs and we can compromise. If I need affection I will relay that to you. If I need to be alone I will relay it also. People not on the spectrum do not understand this dynamic and it just doesnt work for them most of the time.
I have lived with NT boyfriends in the past and it was hell. I would be willing to live with an SO again but I think it would be beneficial for us both to have our own space to "recharge" so to speak. I get needing downtime. I get needing it to be quiet or dark or whatever.

Pandas exist too.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2020, 4:04 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
AcidicBlue3127 wrote:
Vegeta wrote:

Pandas exist too.

Except the pandas are being ratatwanged.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!