Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 139 of 239 [ 3821 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 239  Next

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2011, 9:36 pm

Height: 6' 2”
Build: Like a twig (but I'm stronger then I look)
Hair: Sandy brown (too brown to be blond, too blond to be brown)
Eyes: Hazel
Looking for: 16 – 19 year old
About me: For a complete list of my interests PM me (it's a long list), I like science fiction books/movies/video games, I like everything to do with computers and am learning computer programming, I love dog's (I have 4). I am an atheist (but have no problem with people who are religious, you don't try and convert me and I won't try and disprove you). I have been told I am funny, and I like pie :D Again for more info PM me (I suggest general or specific questions unless you want a long rambling replay :lol:).

RossMc
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Mar 2011, 11:15 pm

2 grown children
Interests: skiing, travel, exotic cuisines, movies, hiking, kayaking
Non-smoker, light drinker

d510g1c
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Mar 2011, 6:35 pm

im a 23 year old aspie

thats me in the profile pic

moreso looking for female friends...i just get along with women better. but i am single and if a good match happens to come along i'm openminded to the idea! my special interests include psychology, philosophy, religion, conspiracy, and anything weird! PM me if you wanna talk!! !
:wink:

an ASPIE

mra1200
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Mar 2011, 11:07 pm

Ok but seriously, I'm technically single. I'm only doing this because I'm currently in school and have little time to be actively *trying* to meet someone, but if I should happen to meet someone, I wouldn't be opposed to talking and seeing where it goes. 5' 11", slender (<170lbs), green eyes, health-conscious, non-smoker, funny/goofy, etc. Must love cats, since I has one (or is it the other way around?)

EDIT: attraction is important, so please have a pic ready. You can see me, so its only fair that I can do the same.

Last edited by mra1200 on 24 Mar 2011, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

all_white
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2011, 2:08 pm

lotusblossom wrote:
lesson for you singletons- go to aspie meet ups!

I'm going to one next week!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Shakespeare
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Mar 2011, 9:45 pm

Hello,

I'm a 22-year-old senior at Ithaca College, which is among the most radically neurotypical environments I come from. As part of my curriculum for this semester, I intern with a film production company covering scripts. I'm a screenwriter by major, but I think I want to produce. I'm originally from New York City and will be moving back there in May. I didn't realize how lucky I was to live there, given my poor sense of direction until I lived elsewhere. It's really easy to get around town compared to anywhere else I've been. I have a handful of amazing friends who may have different hobbies and career goals than I do, but we share things that are just real treasures. I defy myths and stereotypes about aspies in that I am not one who is depressed and I usually have control over my temper. I have my opinions about people and issues, but they don't interfere with my ability to be respectful. I also have my ways of showing affection when I have it and I imagine I could really make a woman happy if it was a good match.

With all that in mind. I'm looking for someone to chat with who lives in or within a couple of hours of the New York City and possibly meet up with either before or after I graduate. I'm 6'4 with an average build. I don't have many set in stone preferences, but I prefer someone who is in the 18-23 age range and attractive and there are any number of things that can draw me in. I am willing to dance so long as my poor skills are not a problem, and I'm willing to date someone who doesn't swim or go to movies, but if you enjoy those two things that's a big plus. Religion, Politics, and most values are not a factor in my choice, but there are a few things that are important to me, like Jewish and disability rights, which I don't expect to run into any trouble with here. So if you are interested in getting to know me the fastest way to reach me is on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/ben.rosenbaum2

second to that is skype. sn is Benjaminlcd. Should you choose to contact me on skype start with an im or offline message, and the speed at which we move from there to cam, texting, phone or meeting could range from a few minutes to a few weeks depending on how things go.

Hope to hear from someone soon.

Ben

PDR1237
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Mar 2011, 8:05 pm

Hello my name is Shea, I am originally from Tempe, Arizona and I now live in Killeen, Texas. I am a 24 year old male and I am single. I have AS and have grown up with it all of my life. I have graduated from Arizona State University with a Bachelors degree in Justice Studies. I am currently employed in the US Army. I grew up in Tempe, arizona all of my life. I joined the military and have been in for a 8 months. I like to get out to explore every weekened, I like to go to San Antonio, Tx and Dallas, Tx every weekend. I am looking for a young lady to chat with and get to know who lives within a couple of hours of Killeen, Texas who is nice. I am a very quiet, nice intelligent person. one of the best ways to reach me is by my facebook profile by typing in my name Shea F and looking for tempe arizona as location

JohnOldman
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Mar 2011, 9:53 pm

Hi!

I'm an as-yet-undiagnosed space alien, hoping to meet a young lady in her 20s in the Ohio-Michigan-Indiana area. I enjoy 1930's movies, anthropology lectures, and the novels of Victor Hugo. When it comes to modernity, I'll eat up anything Joss Whedon, and I can't resist comedies like Scrubs or Raising Hope.

I would describe my ideal mate as someone with verve. For me, love is delighting in the nearness of someone; something which I've unfortunately been missing as of late.

I'd like to hear from you. Let's see if we can't spark a fire!

Revival
Raven
Raven

02 Apr 2011, 8:25 am

lotusblossom wrote:

That would be awesome

all_white
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 8:31 am

Revival wrote:
lotusblossom wrote:

That would be awesome

Mine wasn't.

It sucked. Beware Aspie meets. :evil:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt156470.html

I'd better say something relevant now. I'm still single. :wink:

Revival
Raven
Raven

02 Apr 2011, 4:19 pm

all_white wrote:
Revival wrote:
lotusblossom wrote:

That would be awesome

Mine wasn't.

It sucked. Beware Aspie meets. :evil:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt156470.html

I'd better say something relevant now. I'm still single. :wink:

Man that's an unlucky yurn of events.. :(
Lucky for the single men though!

I can't give up on meets though.
Heh, I actually made an asperger meetup group last summer, but like not many people use it in Britain, without some kind of outside advertisement, no joins.

PDR1237
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Apr 2011, 9:20 pm

where and how do i find aspie meet ups

glexxin4
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Apr 2011, 1:11 pm

Sorry, but this is just a 419 spammer's dream... stop posting your personal info here, and as for the pictures, well, don't do it.

You are aware the 419 scam rate is INCREASING due to things like this?

This thread should be locked... well, it was on another forum (in any case, a fanforum for the likes of Twilight fans had a similar thing on, the thread got locked due to excessive personal info).

Be cautious, guys.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2011, 10:15 pm

glexxin4 wrote:
Sorry, but this is just a 419 spammer's dream... stop posting your personal info here, and as for the pictures, well, don't do it.

You are aware the 419 scam rate is INCREASING due to things like this?

This thread should be locked... well, it was on another forum (in any case, a fanforum for the likes of Twilight fans had a similar thing on, the thread got locked due to excessive personal info).

Be cautious, guys.

Can't the same be said of Facebook/twitter/myspace/dating site

Destrucity
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Apr 2011, 11:45 pm

Revival wrote:
lotusblossom wrote:

That would be awesome

sausage fest

all_white
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 9:40 am

Revival wrote:

Man that's an unlucky yurn of events.. :(
Lucky for the single men though!

Am I misunderstanding you here, or are you just randomly being mean about me for some reason, and implying the single men had a lucky escape because I didn't get to meet them?

If so, may I ask why you made that comment? :scratch: