Why are women so triggered by the friendzone?

Page 4 of 18 [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Sep 2017, 12:10 am

So here is my opinion on this. The friendzone in all honestly isn't real. Ok the truth of the matter is women, YOUNG women will not date X guy because of Y reasons. If Y reasons vanish X guy will be dateable and the friendzone will dissapear. Do you care enough to actually find these reasons, do the work to get past them and be with this specific girl even though it might end in failure? If you do, then you most certainly should go for it if you dont, then don't bother she's a friend. That's how you make the justification.

Oh and just to be clear these reasons are usually superficial as hell and easy to get over as they fall in line with the reasons that women ask themselves about when they are older. Trust me when I say this, women when they get older are always asking why they didn't take up opportunities they had when younger and the best answer is I was young and foolish.

AGAIN I love women, my best friend in the whole wide world is a woman, hell I am doing my best to become the woman I want to be, but a good portion of women are prone to stupidity and I blame one thing alone.

"E"

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 12:15 am

SilverStar wrote:
Chronos wrote:
A guy is not friendzoned by the fact that the girl would rather be friends with him alone. The guy must then continue to maintain a relationship with the girl under the false cover of being a friend. And to this end, women become upset by these guys because they are liars. These guys claim to be a friend when they have ulterior motives, and often grow to harbor resentful and hostile feelings towards the woman.

Yes, guys lie about, and hide their intentions with women.

If a guy suddenly starts hanging around you all the time, or goes out of his way to talk to you, he is probably romantically interested, no matter if he tells you or not. Guys don't do this for no reason. If he asked you out and you turned him down, and he still wants to hang out with you, he is still interested, but he is just trying a different approach (pretending to be your best friend).

I love hanging out with me female friends. I enjoy talking to them and being there for them. I just got to meet a good friends boyfriend and it was so much fun. I talk to my best friend and my closest friend all the time. I have no romantic interest in then. I see them as family. I don't date. I go out of my way to talk to my friends.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 12:17 am

SilverStar wrote:
Women friendzone guys all the time. I see it everyday. Guys do it as well, but it is not nearly as common.

They aren't romantically attracted to them, but they will still keep them around, and even do the same things a romantic couple would do.

This happens for many reasons, such as: insecurity, low self-esteem, one or both people lying about, or hiding their intentions, being naïve, socially clueless, selfishness, etc.

Guys will hang out with women, and pretend to be their best friend, when in reality, they are actually romantically interested in them. They won't ever tell them though, because they have either been turned down already, or they are afraid of being turned down. They think if they stick around long enough, and spend more time with them, they might one day change their mind (this very rarely happens).

Friendzoning people is basically leading the other person on, if you aren't honest about your intentions. I think this is the main reason why women get mad about it, if you bring it up.

And this is why the whole "friends first" idea is false. Once a friend with a woman she'll always see you as a friend. Like you said women rarely change their mind on guy friends being romantic partners

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Sep 2017, 12:21 am

sly279 wrote:
SilverStar wrote:
Women friendzone guys all the time. I see it everyday. Guys do it as well, but it is not nearly as common.

They aren't romantically attracted to them, but they will still keep them around, and even do the same things a romantic couple would do.

This happens for many reasons, such as: insecurity, low self-esteem, one or both people lying about, or hiding their intentions, being naïve, socially clueless, selfishness, etc.

Guys will hang out with women, and pretend to be their best friend, when in reality, they are actually romantically interested in them. They won't ever tell them though, because they have either been turned down already, or they are afraid of being turned down. They think if they stick around long enough, and spend more time with them, they might one day change their mind (this very rarely happens).

Friendzoning people is basically leading the other person on, if you aren't honest about your intentions. I think this is the main reason why women get mad about it, if you bring it up.

And this is why the whole "friends first" idea is false. Once a friend with a woman she'll always see you as a friend. Like you said women rarely change their mind on guy friends being romantic partners

Actually this is not true. It's just some bs women will tell you to make it easier. IF this WAS true why do so many men who were undesirable before become famous and then women find them attractive. Come on man see the bigger picture here I've had serious conversations with women about this stuff. It all comes down to the E.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 12:22 am

BettaPonic wrote:
SilverStar wrote:
Chronos wrote:
A guy is not friendzoned by the fact that the girl would rather be friends with him alone. The guy must then continue to maintain a relationship with the girl under the false cover of being a friend. And to this end, women become upset by these guys because they are liars. These guys claim to be a friend when they have ulterior motives, and often grow to harbor resentful and hostile feelings towards the woman.

If a guy suddenly starts hanging around you all the time, or goes out of his way to talk to you, he is probably romantically interested, no matter if he tells you or not. Guys don't do this for no reason. If he asked you out and you turned him down, and he still wants to hang out with you, he is still interested, but he is just trying a different approach (pretending to be your best friend).

I love hanging out with me female friends. I enjoy talking to them and being there for them. I just got to meet a good friends boyfriend and it was so much fun. I talk to my best friend and my closest friend all the time. I have no romantic interest in then. I see them as family. I don't date. I go out of my way to talk to my friends.

Did you every have feelings for her romantically?
I could have female friends who I met when they are in a relationship and make it clear but if not I get romantic feelings for them and them rejected me won't make those go away and I don't wish to put myself through one sided love. I have a friend I met here who due to various reasons it wouldn't work out but that's different and we don't see each other just text over the internet.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Sep 2017, 12:32 am

sly279 wrote:
BettaPonic wrote:
SilverStar wrote:
Chronos wrote:

Did you every have feelings for her romantically?
I could have female friends who I met when they are in a relationship and make it clear but if not I get romantic feelings for them and them rejected me won't make those go away and I don't wish to put myself through one sided love. I have a friend I met here who due to various reasons it wouldn't work out but that's different and we don't see each other just text over the internet.

Sly, do you play league of legends?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 1:24 am

Nope I don't even have a pc.

What's E?

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Sep 2017, 1:33 am

sly279 wrote:
Nope I don't even have a pc.

What's E?

Estrogen. And the reason I ask is because you learn a lot about life from it imo. You learn people think they know everything, people are stupid, and people will ignore answers right in front of their face regardless of how it is presented to them because people are stupid.

But back to the E thing, I blame E solely because women have extremely powerful emotions because of this, and their emotions can be their reality which is........not very good for making the most logical decisions at all times.

FunkyPunky
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Sep 2017, 1:53 am

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
So here is my opinion on this. The friendzone in all honestly isn't real. Ok the truth of the matter is women, YOUNG women will not date X guy because of Y reasons. If Y reasons vanish X guy will be dateable and the friendzone will dissapear. Do you care enough to actually find these reasons, do the work to get past them and be with this specific girl even though it might end in failure? If you do, then you most certainly should go for it if you dont, then don't bother she's a friend. That's how you make the justification.

Oh and just to be clear these reasons are usually superficial as hell and easy to get over as they fall in line with the reasons that women ask themselves about when they are older. Trust me when I say this, women when they get older are always asking why they didn't take up opportunities they had when younger and the best answer is I was young and foolish.

AGAIN I love women, my best friend in the whole wide world is a woman, hell I am doing my best to become the woman I want to be, but a good portion of women are prone to stupidity and I blame one thing alone.

"E"

I don't think you know what you're talking about as evidenced by the way make two entirely conflicting arguments one sentences apart from each other. If the friendzone doesn't exist how can it disappear? As for the rest of your argument change should come AFTER you're in a relationship and only because being the way you are now is straining the relationship. Of the girl ex9ects you to be somebody else before you're even dating then she'll never be in love with you she'll love her fantasy boyfriend you're trying to emulate. I can't imagine many things worse than not being able to be myself because my girlfriend would break up with me for it. I doubt I could even be attracted to someone who wasn't attracted to me for me.

In any case that can't really be described as friendzone-ing because if she's too embarrassed to date you then I'd assume shed be too embarrassed to be your friend and be seen in public with you anyway. There's probably a name for this but I don't think it's the friendzone.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 1:59 am

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
sly279 wrote:
SilverStar wrote:

Actually this is not true. It's just some bs women will tell you to make it easier. IF this WAS true why do so many men who were undesirable before become famous and then women find them attractive. Come on man see the bigger picture here I've had serious conversations with women about this stuff. It all comes down to the E.

I am not sure about that though, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg were unattractive nerds (Mark did struggle with females), yet we don't see they have female fans chasing them.

So no, fame alone won't make men attractive, only attractive famous men are fancied in mass.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Sep 2017, 2:10 am

FunkyPunky wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:

"E"

I don't think you know what you're talking about as evidenced by the way make two entirely conflicting arguments one sentences apart from each other. If the friendzone doesn't exist how can it disappear? As for the rest of your argument change should come AFTER you're in a relationship and only because being the way you are now is straining the relationship. Of the girl ex9ects you to be somebody else before you're even dating then she'll never be in love with you she'll love her fantasy boyfriend you're trying to emulate. I can't imagine many things worse than not being able to be myself because my girlfriend would break up with me for it. I doubt I could even be attracted to someone who wasn't attracted to me for me.

In any case that can't really be described as friendzone-ing because if she's too embarrassed to date you then I'd assume shed be too embarrassed to be your friend and be seen in public with you anyway. There's probably a name for this but I don't think it's the friendzone.

Because the friendzone as a concept exists in people's mind as a place that once you are trapped in you can never get out. It does not exist as this, but there is a place in female's mind's where you are not a possible candidate to date. Each girl has her reasons, some can be extremely petty some can make sense. But if you REALLY like this person you don't give a f**k about compromising some of who you are in order to be with her. And compromise itself isn't ALL bad lets be realistic here. Some of it is actually just self improvement some people don't want to do. I don't date overweight or chubby people simply because it's a health risk, and I would never want my partner to think it's ok for our kids to be unhealthy just because they are special in their own way.

Has nothing to do with being embarrassed to be your friend/date you it has to do with how her mind works in regards to you.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Sep 2017, 2:13 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
sly279 wrote:
SilverStar wrote:

I am not sure about that though, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg were unattractive nerds (Mark did struggle with females), yet we don't see they have female fans chasing them.

So no, fame alone won't make men attractive, only attractive famous men are fancied in mass.

??? I don't even know how to respond to this. One if you honestly don't think that women would chase Bill Gates or Zuckerberg giving the circumstances surrounding them, IF they were single and available I don't even. Like what is this.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 2:23 am

SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
sly279 wrote:
SilverStar wrote:

??? I don't even know how to respond to this. One if you honestly don't think that women would chase Bill Gates or Zuckerberg giving the circumstances surrounding them, IF they were single and available I don't even. Like what is this.

Availability has nothing to do with it, Alexander Skarsgard and Ryan Reynolds for example aren't available either but you can find countless of comments by women about how sexy they are on sites like jezebel.

SilverBoltsisWmax
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Sep 2017, 3:08 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
SilverBoltsisWmax wrote:
sly279 wrote:
SilverStar wrote:

Availability has nothing to do with it, Alexander Skarsgard and Ryan Reynolds for example aren't available either but you can find countless of comments by women about how sexy they are on sites like jezebel.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say just comments on the internet don't really apply to this.

wanderlust77
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Sep 2017, 3:21 am

Maybe you don't see women commenting how sexy Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg is but trust me, if they met in real life, most women would bend over backward to please and impress them. It doesn't matter that they are unattractive nerds.

Women are triggered by the friendzone because if you are friendzoned as a woman that means you are not attractive enough. Circumstances don't matter. Women are judged by their looks and if they are not attractive enough...
Also a lot of women have narcissitic traits, basically "how dare you not find be beautiful????"

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 3:57 am

wanderlust77 wrote:
Maybe you don't see women commenting how sexy Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg is but trust me, if they met in real life, most women would bend over backward to please and impress them. It doesn't matter that they are unattractive nerds.

Women are triggered by the friendzone because if you are friendzoned as a woman that means you are not attractive enough. Circumstances don't matter. Women are judged by their looks and if they are not attractive enough...
Also a lot of women have narcissitic traits, basically "how dare you not find be beautiful????"

Are you saying it's cause of their money and status? Cause me saying that people say I'm misogynistic. I don't disagree it is interesting to see a woman here say it. I see women everywhere else admit to it though.

The op means women are triggered by men saying they were friend zoned.yiu won't find many women here who'll admit women get friend zoned as that'd mean admitting it happens to men too.
Women are judged by looks, while men are judged by looks and their income.

Most women are beautiful though. I find about 95% of women beautiful and gorgeous. Which is unfortunate for me as if they beautiful they'll never date me and I can't bring myself to date the 5% I find unattractive and would never kiss. Women are lucky, except those 5% though most of them are in relationships. So even they're lucky. As a woman odds are theirs millions of guys who'll find you attractive regardless what you look like. What's really sad is even a lot of those 5% think they too good for me.