Page 4 of 6 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 9:52 pm

when i was in the army, it was an open barracks joke about that preference. a lot of GIs called them "mud sharks."

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 10:52 pm

Pepe wrote:
Yes, it looks bad, but what would you have him do?
Date someone who he is not into?
When is the last time you dated a woman?

Overwhelming, humans are very superficial in their dating preferences.
Overwhelmingly, most people choose in the physical league.
Go to a dating site and the first thing people do is look at physical appearance.
Personality comes second. 8)

I normally don't care and agree that people are entitled to have preferences. However, I find it amusing and somewhat disappointing when it has to be expressed openly as it comes across snobbish at best and racist at worst.

If a white girl (for example) goes to a school where there are male students of various ethnicities and turns down offers from black, pacific islander or asian males and ends up dating a white male then that's perfectly fine. She doesn't have to say "I don't like (insert race)" as it's unnecessary and nobody cares.

However if the same girl (or even boy) goes to an all white school and expresses that she would never date a black person then it's stupid and borderline racist if there wasn't any black people there in the first place. I used to hear this dumb s**t when I went to an all white private school from little pricks (female and male), The only black people they saw was on a national geographic magazine so why the hell bring it up.

So getting back to Whale-tuunes brother, he is being a little prick by expressing that he would never date a black girl. He likely a) has no black friends and b) doesn't approach black girls. He isn't a celebrity who gets fan mail so why the hell would he be under some type of delusion to think any black woman would think he is worthy of dating :roll:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 10:58 pm

auntblabby wrote:
when i was in the army, it was an open barracks joke about that preference. a lot of GIs called them "mud sharks."

yeah that term is still used by white Australian males (in private) to describe white girls who date non-white men.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 11:01 pm

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Stardust Parade wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Stardust Parade wrote:
I feel like your questions just get stupider and stupider.

It's the booze.

Tbh I never thought of that. Makes sense though considering he spends all of his free time in bars. On a side note I’m a white girl that pretty much exclusively only dates Latino men lmao

But why this ethnical exclusivity?

That makes the OP’s question more legit.

IKR! I dated girls from every nationality except black (no Africans where I live). I must admit white girls are the most stuck up, Asian girls are the best, no wonder they are the most popular on dating apps.

I have found the Asian culture more respectful, overall.

Agreed

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 2:19 am

Pepe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Whale_Tuune wrote:
Unfortunately, you and Face of Boo are too old to be my type. My type is also early to mid twenties because, well... I'm 21 so...

But but...I am often mistaken of being mid 20s!

That's a case of subconscious ageism!

But yeah, you're too baby any way....

Even if Whale_Tuune was 30 years older, I wouldn't date her, because she is a theist, and I am a hardcore atheist.
I am happy with my discrimination. 8)

I don’t date Narnians anyway.

Would that be considered racist? 8O I mean... Narnians are of multiple species; I would surely not date a rat for instance.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 2:26 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Pepe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Whale_Tuune wrote:
Unfortunately, you and Face of Boo are too old to be my type. My type is also early to mid twenties because, well... I'm 21 so...

Even if Whale_Tuune was 30 years older, I wouldn't date her, because she is a theist, and I am a hardcore atheist.

Would that be considered racist? 8O I mean... Narnians are of multiple species; I would surely not date a rat for instance.

Narnians left the chat

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 2:47 am

Pepe wrote:
Stardust Parade wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Stardust Parade wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Stardust Parade wrote:

It's the booze.

Tbh I never thought of that. Makes sense though considering he spends all of his free time in bars. On a side note I’m a white girl that pretty much exclusively only dates Latino men lmao

Because that’s who I get the most messages from on dating sites and because the sex is better. The best sex I ever had was with a Puerto Rican. My god he can just keep going multiple times. We start in the shower and end up on the bed. :lol:

Can you provide pics or a video, to confirm? :scratch:
Put the lotion down and go on tinder.

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 2:49 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Pepe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Whale_Tuune wrote:

Rats are considered bad news, so...

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 2:50 am

Whale_Tuune wrote:
I also prefer men who are at least theists. Granted, neither of my boyfriends were very religious, but they did believe in God...
Esau was a rebel.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 3:03 am

StayFrosty wrote:

This assumes the female will swipe right.

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 3:18 am

cyberdad wrote:
StayFrosty wrote:

This assumes the female will swipe right.
:lmao:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 5:00 am

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

yeah that term is still used by white Australian males (in private) to describe white girls who date non-white men.

This is the first time I have heard that expression.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 5:03 am

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

This is the first time I have heard that expression.

Dunno, must be a Victorian thing, heard it in school back in the 70s and 80s

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 5:17 am

cyberdad wrote:

I normally don't care and agree that people are entitled to have preferences. However, I find it amusing and somewhat disappointing when it has to be expressed openly as it comes across snobbish at best and racist at worst.

Yes, it really does depend on attitude.

Also, consider genetic coding.
Tribalism is overwhelmingly imprinted in DNA, whether we like it or not.

If people have to blame something, blame cultural influences *and* the evolutionary process.
"You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear." 8)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 5:27 am

StayFrosty wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Stardust Parade wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Stardust Parade wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Stardust Parade wrote:

It's the booze.

Because that’s who I get the most messages from on dating sites and because the sex is better. The best sex I ever had was with a Puerto Rican. My god he can just keep going multiple times. We start in the shower and end up on the bed. :lol:

Can you provide pics or a video, to confirm? :scratch:

Strawberry flavor.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2020, 5:57 am

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Yes, it really does depend on attitude.

Also, consider genetic coding.
Tribalism is overwhelmingly imprinted in DNA, whether we like it or not.

If people have to blame something, blame cultural influences *and* the evolutionary process.
"You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear." 8)

one point whale-tuune made is correct though. If you grow up around people of a different phenotype then you tend to get attracted to them. This is was one of the reasons the yanks wanted apartheid in schools so the kids don't get jungle fever.