I don't understand why I can't get a woman! [! SATIRE !]

Page 45 of 49 [ 782 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2023, 8:37 am

Every woman I meet is a needy psycho. I've got the worst luck in the world when it comes to women. I don't see why they expect me to care about their problems just because they've cared about mine and offered support. What I experience is a MUCH bigger deal. Going to work, for me, is "like being raped every day" because I have to talk to people and the lights can be kind of bright in my office. Women. :roll: If I can be successful, I don't see why they can't be.

I can't even be friends with women who demonstrate any vulnerability. I always strive to reject them in a harsh way after they open up to me about their serious problems, especially if they did something to offend me in the recent past. :evil: No one gives me the attention and empathy that I deserve.

The most recent one was involved in getting me banned from some forum that's full of psychos because I spread lies about a certain individual (Dennis) sending unwanted and unsolicited pictures of his willy to women. I just think she did it because she's nutso. I obviously care way more about women than Dennis does since I write female-friendly posts on occasion and like pictures of singing suffragettes. I like Tori Amos, too. I'm obviously a great guy who is NOT a misogynist. The women with trauma I've slandered and played mind games with deserved it. The real issue is that every woman I meet is a psycho...

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2023, 11:10 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
well women have the luxury and joy of being on the receiving end of sexual attention

So do guys, even ones who aren't Chad.

well women normally never throw themselves at men, even men they really like, men they are very attracted to.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2023, 11:14 pm

Men don't throw themselves at women. Well, those who do are considered creeps or worse, so it's a bad idea for either gender.

Your post is off-topic. This is a satirical thread that demonstrates harmful behavior and attitudes towards women. Maybe find a different thread to post it.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2023, 11:37 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
well women have the luxury and joy of being on the receiving end of sexual attention

So do guys, even ones who aren't Chad.

well women normally never throw themselves at men, even men they really like, men they are very attracted to.

Sometimes they do, but generally throwing one's self at someone is viewed as creepy and desperate. Even if it isn't a red flag, it still isn't usually a good basis for a relationship, it's more likely to lead to a fling.

I've been on the receiving end of it, mostly in my teens and 20s.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2023, 12:26 am

I follow all the red-pill bro requirements why can't I get a woman, why can't they just realize they are wrong to not be attracted to my entiled throw a fit about Budweiser bro attitude...I am an alpha male, I deserve the chicks!. But thing is that is what chicks aren't attracted to unless they are senator Boebert, the shame of colorado.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2023, 4:06 am

I don't know what's wrong with women. I would date me. I keep on sending them pictures of my dinky, so they can see what they're missing, but they keep on ghosting me. I don't even get a thanks in return. How rude is that?! Women. :roll:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2023, 4:16 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
Men don't throw themselves at women. Well, those who do are considered creeps or worse, so it's a bad idea for either gender.

Your post is off-topic. This is a satirical thread that demonstrates harmful behavior and attitudes towards women. Maybe find a different thread to post it.

I wish could auto-translate this funny reaction video.

This “waitress”, a prankster, throwing herself on this young man, flirting him, asking for his name, age, endlessly asking him what else he wants and even inviting him to her house; and she was “you are 18 already, you shouldn’t allow your mom to control you anymore”

The mom is not pleased, at all.

https://fb.watch/nFjuYxiinn/?mibextid=v7YzmG

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2023, 4:33 pm

:lol:

I think most of the time when people throw themselves at someone in a very obvious way something like alcohol is involved. When sober, creeps are more subtle, typically.

c.yaggason
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Oct 2023, 5:35 pm

I have unfortunately seen too many legitimate incel rants online and it is fascinating to me... that I feel pretty sure nearly every one has had an emotional moment of frustration when alot of irritated garbage ideas and insecurities take over for a bit... the thing is, most people
have some desire to maintain some kind of dignity or sense of integrity and would not vocalize this much because it is so acutely miserable, pathetic and sniveling... but there are slammin' forums of these people just egging each other on about it... shamelessly.

idk, im tellin you folks... the worlds BIGGest problems are yet undiagnosed!

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2023, 5:40 pm

c.yaggason wrote:
I have unfortunately seen too many legitimate incel rants online and it is fascinating to me... that I feel pretty sure nearly every one has had an emotional moment of frustration when alot of irritated garbage ideas and insecurities take over for a bit... the thing is, most people
have some desire to maintain some kind of dignity or sense of integrity and would not vocalize this much because it is so acutely miserable, pathetic and sniveling... but there are slammin' forums of these people just egging each other on about it... shamelessly.

This thread contains more personal experiences with creeps than made up rants. I think everything that I posted actually happened to me or was observed by me. It only involved a handful of guys, though.

c.yaggason
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Oct 2023, 6:13 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
This thread contains more personal experiences with creeps than made up rants. I think everything that I posted actually happened to me or was observed by me. It only involved a handful of guys, though.

im sorry to totally believe that. I was referring there to the OP... but i have overheard enough "good ole' boy" talk to know it gets worse than movies or tv dare show.

my condolences.

all the best!

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2023, 6:30 pm

c.yaggason wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:

im sorry to totally believe that. I was referring there to the OP... but i have overheard enough "good ole' boy" talk to know it gets worse than movies or tv dare show.

my condolences.

all the best!

With all due respect, you are 21. What the hell do you know about adult relationships?

Don’t be a sheeple, learning everything you know about relationships on line. Get out there and go for it.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2023, 6:36 pm

rse92 wrote:
c.yaggason wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:

my condolences.

all the best!

With all due respect, you are 21. What the hell do you know about adult relationships?

Don’t be a sheeple, learning everything you know about relationships on line. Get out there and go for it.

You're right, but he's got 21 posts. His age is listed as 47.

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2023, 6:51 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
rse92 wrote:
c.yaggason wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:

my condolences.

all the best!

You're right, but he's got 21 posts. His age is listed as 47.

F*ck me. That’s the autism. Spitting out what I have to say before I listen to the whole thing.

WisteriaRose
Toucan
Toucan

14 Oct 2023, 10:00 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
c.yaggason wrote:

All the guys I've known have been really nice, but I still haven't found my knight in shining armor. :heart:

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2023, 6:33 pm

This was the most entertaining satire I've read in ages.