Page 1 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

PrincessMR1899
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Jun 2009, 9:37 pm

Ok, so I went to Happy Hour and it was kinda boring and awkward and stressful until this really sweet guy (a co-worker/friend) of my friend arrived. She introduced us and he started talking to me and then he ONLY talked to me, the whole night! So I knew he was interested. He even asked to see my photography and stuff.

I straight away laid down the rule that I'm a good girl, when he asked me all these questions and he actually bought me a glass of wine and was really sweet to me. But then later, when he started getting a little tipsy, he started touching me. Like trying to hug me, and dance with me. I got stiff and he noticed it and asked me what was wrong.....I don't like to get close to people, especially I find it VERY difficult to get close to guys!! ! It's AWKWARD!! ! LOOL Was it normal that he was trying to hold my hand, and stuff like that so soon!?!? Maybe it was all the liquor talking.....I don't know, but he said he'd like to see me again. So let me know what you guys think of all this....

Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2009, 9:39 pm

sounds like he just wanted in your pants..

or maybe the alcohol did.

who knows.

PrincessMR1899
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Jun 2009, 10:03 pm

But he didn't! And he won't. But so if he pursues after tonight, does that mean he really liked me, or does that still mean he might want something else....?!

06 Jun 2009, 12:11 am

My advice: Wait at least six months before you have sex with him. That way you will know he isn't after your vagina and he was after you because he enjoys being with you.

Kenjuudo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2009, 12:35 am

Of course he's after your vagina too. It's just not so likely that he was after only that. Forget the 6 month rule. If you want to have sex with him, do it. Don't artificially put restraints on yourself. Do whatever you want. He will not laugh at you.

06 Jun 2009, 1:39 am

Lot of men are pigs all they care about is sex and nothing else. So it's better to make them wait just so you know they aren't after sex only because they will not want to wait six months just to get the vagina. If they dump you, f**k them (No I don't mean sex).

co257
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jun 2009, 1:41 am

Kenjuudo wrote:
Of course he's after your vagina too. It's just not so likely that he was after only that. Forget the 6 month rule. If you want to have sex with him, do it. Don't artificially put restraints on yourself. Do whatever you want. He will not laugh at you.

Absolutely, if you care for each other it will become obvious beforw 6 months is up.

Kenjuudo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2009, 6:20 am

Though sex is not the most important thing in a relationship, it still is an important one. And not having sex because you want to test him does not seem like love to me. Try to think for a moment that his goals are honest and true. Remember: Innocent until proven guilty.

MikeH106
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2009, 6:52 am

I don't think I'd do anything like that on the first day!

Like a drop of blood in a tank of flesh-eating piranhas, a new idea never fails to arouse the wrath of herd prejudice.

TB
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2009, 7:09 am

Spokane_Girl wrote:
Lot of men are pigs all they care about is sex and nothing else. So it's better to make them wait just so you know they aren't after sex only because they will not want to wait six months just to get the vagina. If they dump you, f**k them (No I don't mean sex).

there are lots of female pigs out there too..

Michjo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2009, 7:14 am

Quote:
But he didn't! And he won't. But so if he pursues after tonight, does that mean he really liked me, or does that still mean he might want something else....?!

Honestly, i'd discount going out with anyone who tries something on the first night, it shows a huge amount of disrespect. I imagine because of your social awkwardness he decided you'd be an easy target, as soon as you sleep with this guy, he wont want to have anything to do with you.

Saspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jun 2009, 7:24 am

Spokane_Girl wrote:
My advice: Wait at least six months before you have sex with him. That way you will know he isn't after your vagina and he was after you because he enjoys being with you.

I would never wait six months for anybody! Sex is a very important part of a relationship and making someone wait that long for it is a bad idea. Besides, imagine if the guy turns out to be terrible in bed... you've just wasted six months on somebody.

Having "six month rules" and all that crap is just the stuff NTs pull all the time and I hate it. If you want to sleep with someone do it. If you want to call them the next day without waiting for the "three day rule" (which I am told people do so they do not seem too keen), do it. Jez, no need to make things harder than they already are by stupid game playing.

Michjo wrote:
Honestly, i'd discount going out with anyone who tries something on the first night, it shows a huge amount of disrespect. I imagine because of your social awkwardness he decided you'd be an easy target, as soon as you sleep with this guy, he wont want to have anything to do with you.

No it doesn't necessarily. Why is really wanting to sleep with someone disrespecting them? I would feel flattered personally and if I liked them I would have slept with them. In fact, the only time I have waited to have sex with someone longer than the first date (not by choice, few things came up in the first three weeks) the guy turned out to be awful in bed.. and I'd just wasted three weeks with someone who I was completely sexually incompatible with.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2009, 7:47 am

Saspie wrote:
Spokane_Girl wrote:

I would never wait six months for anybody! Sex is a very important part of a relationship and making someone wait that long for it is a bad idea. Besides, imagine if the guy turns out to be terrible in bed... you've just wasted six months on somebody.

Having "six month rules" and all that crap is just the stuff NTs pull all the time and I hate it. If you want to sleep with someone do it. If you want to call them the next day without waiting for the "three day rule" (which I am told people do so they do not seem too keen), do it. Jez, no need to make things harder than they already are by stupid game playing.

Michjo wrote:

No it doesn't necessarily. Why is really wanting to sleep with someone disrespecting them? I would feel flattered personally and if I liked them I would have slept with them. In fact, the only time I have waited to have sex with someone longer than the first date (not by choice, few things came up in the first three weeks) the guy turned out to be awful in bed.. and I'd just wasted three weeks with someone who I was completely sexually incompatible with.

Just a curious question: Why you're here?

Saspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jun 2009, 7:49 am

LePetitPrince wrote:

Because I like to be on forums involving interests of mine and people like me.

Why did you ask that question?

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2009, 8:05 am

Saspie wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

Because I like to be on forums involving interests of mine and people like me.

Why did you ask that question?

I think I've already answered that one :P Never mind though.

Saspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jun 2009, 8:07 am

LePetitPrince wrote:

I think I've already answered that one :P Never mind though.

No, you have not actually. I guess your reason must not be very good, if you do not wish to share it. Or you had no reason at all. Which I find strange.