Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2009, 4:39 pm

Travell why are you so hung up on color? It doesn't mean anything. There are sometimes cultular differences between the races, but that isn't always so. It all depends on person's background, where they grew up, etc...

For example, I loathe the young black gang bangers walking around like they own the streets. It makes me want to go Charles Bronson on them. They'll all end up dead or in jail anyway so I'll spare them the trouble. But my feelings have nothing to do with their race. I just don't like their attitude. I would never assume they are the way they are because they are black. They are banging because of where they grew up. They are poor and uneducated and have no future and no marketable skills.

I worked with two people, one for a few days, and one for a few weeks, before it registered on me that they were black. That's called being color blind. I hope we all get there some day.

Anyway the pics posted look a lot like a woman I went out with in April/May. Tall slim blonde. We went out twice before she detected my AS tendencies and lost interest. I've lost count how many times that's happened!

Everyone has their own idea of perfection. Mine is a tall athetic brunette. Brasilian pro beach volleyball players! :wink:

Travell
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Jun 2009, 7:53 pm

Dilbert wrote:
Travell why are you so hung up on color? It doesn't mean anything. There are sometimes cultular differences between the races, but that isn't always so. It all depends on person's background, where they grew up, etc...

For example, I loathe the young black gang bangers walking around like they own the streets. It makes me want to go Charles Bronson on them. They'll all end up dead or in jail anyway so I'll spare them the trouble. But my feelings have nothing to do with their race. I just don't like their attitude. I would never assume they are the way they are because they are black. They are banging because of where they grew up. They are poor and uneducated and have no future and no marketable skills.

I worked with two people, one for a few days, and one for a few weeks, before it registered on me that they were black. That's called being color blind. I hope we all get there some day.

Anyway the pics posted look a lot like a woman I went out with in April/May. Tall slim blonde. We went out twice before she detected my AS tendencies and lost interest. I've lost count how many times that's happened!

Everyone has their own idea of perfection. Mine is a tall athetic brunette. Brasilian pro beach volleyball players! :wink:

For some reason you sound like a Northwestern Liberal. lol I like you.

kiransalee
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jun 2009, 10:54 am

Wombat wrote:
Sorry if I annoy anyone but I feel that people have a better chance when they stick to "your own kind".

Your own kind?

That means the same race/nationality/educational level and social class.

You are better off with "the girl next door" because she was raised to have the same values and expections as you do.

Lame. I like exotic women

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2009, 1:14 pm

kiransalee wrote:
Wombat wrote:
Sorry if I annoy anyone but I feel that people have a better chance when they stick to "your own kind".

Your own kind?

That means the same race/nationality/educational level and social class.

You are better off with "the girl next door" because she was raised to have the same values and expections as you do.

Lame. I like exotic women

I go back and forth myself, I mean sometimes I think I need the girl next door type because I've fallen head over heels for them before, but the exotic always lures me when I can't find anyone close. At this point the search is on hold, having too much control over a fickle thing like love just makes it dissappear.

PHISHA51
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jul 2010, 9:58 am

[quote="Travell"](I'm black) I've noticed that i'm more attracted to white women and latino women than black and asian women. For some reason when I like a white girl and talk to her, she thinks im all cool at first and all of that stuff, but then like after 2 days she starts to think Im weird and doesnt wanna talk to me. But when I talk to a black girl I have no interest in, it seems that she accepts me as a person, and if she did like me in the beginning, she continues liking me and accepts my quirks too. But the problem will be that i dont like that black girl, i like tha white girl. I like the white girl when she was nice and I still like her when she thinks im weird. its just because i like her.

Awesome. I'm black too and has fancied a couple of white girls and has dated a friend from the Middle East.
:afro:

PHISHA51
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Jul 2010, 10:21 am

Travell wrote:
This is the absolute ideal beautiful white girl:

Well, that's a step towards racial relations, although you can give black girls some attention, least they won't get jealous. :wink: 8)

Kiseki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2010, 11:19 am

Hey, I'm the opposite of you! I'm a white girl and I'm generally attracted to black, Latin and sometimes Asian girls. I really don't know why. I DO like white girls too though but only if they have brown hair and brown eyes.

In my opinion I am drawn to people unlike myself because they are interesting and "exotic" (hate to use that word).