Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2009, 12:42 pm

Wombat wrote:
God help you when a girl wants to be your "friend".

It means that she does not see you as macho enough to be a potential mate. She does not respect you as a "man".

I think a lot of women are genetically wired to seek out strong dominant males even when they are total jerks who slap them around.

Look for a girl who is smart enough to see your good points or tell this girl that you are dead serious about her and demand her attention.

I don't think it necessarily means she doesn't find him masculine enough- it means the chemistry isn't there, but she likes him as a person.

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2009, 5:45 pm

CaptainTrips222 wrote:
Wombat wrote:
God help you when a girl wants to be your "friend".

It means that she does not see you as macho enough to be a potential mate. She does not respect you as a "man".

I think a lot of women are genetically wired to seek out strong dominant males even when they are total jerks who slap them around.

Look for a girl who is smart enough to see your good points or tell this girl that you are dead serious about her and demand her attention.

I don't think it necessarily means she doesn't find him masculine enough- it means the chemistry isn't there, but she likes him as a person.

Exactly.

Wombat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2009, 5:40 am

Microdot wrote:
Misery loves company. He can hang out with her and they can both be miserable or he can put himself out there and start looking for someone else. Unless she's the only friend he has, he should probably distance himself from her and give himself an opportunity to meet someone else.

Lets get down to the nitty gritty.

If you are looking for a life partner and this one isn't "the one" then go on to the next.

MountZion
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jun 2009, 9:41 am

I think there is no problem with still being friends with this girl, it is obvious that you both get on. I don't have a lot of female friends, but one in particular wasn't interested in me romantically (even though she said I was good looking), but that did not stop me from being friends with her at all, she has always been nice to me. And no, I'm not holding out for hope, that can only be detrimental, if it happens, it happens.