Where is True Love anyways? Why is it so hard to find, Why??

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ericc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jul 2009, 12:37 pm

I've grauduated from College and my transportational daily social stills program in May and June, So basicly I'm home (I'm still living with my parents) waiting for my appartment to be ready in either next month or September. I'm still trying to organize my stuff so I can make room for my appartment when it comes. I'm still looking for a job, I have another service helping me with that.

My survival life is in the works, but that's not what I want to talk about as much.

For quite awhille I've discovered some things about me and my type. I've discovered that I'm Non-Binary Gendered (Trigendered aka Androgyne + Bigendered). I know that I'm not attracted to Feminine Women, I'm attracted to Masculine Women (aka Heterosexual Women who look and act if they were somewhat Butch to put it basicly). I know within my gender behavor, I start to go to the extreme of being very feminine when I have a crush on them. My personality type is ENFP and I'm attracted to the ENTP personality type.

please don't call me picky, I've studied these sciences for quite awhile discovering the truth about me.

For awhille I've been searching high and low to posabilites of where I could meet someone like this and what kind of community would I fit into best. Transgendered communites are still new to Non-Binary Genders and Myerrs Briggs Personality Tests rarely have support meetings or conventions in order to meet peope.

As a lot of Aspies, I loose my self-confidence from time to time. As many people already know, my obsessed interests are Irreverent Satirical Humor and from my studies, The ENTP is also interested in the Humor by nature.

It's like both things about me Gender, Attraction and Personality link together.

Usually at night I would fantisize that I have the perfect (Tom)boy-friend with me but unfortunatly, I feel like I have to keep pretending with pillows and sometimes I forget how the personality is like or how female masculinity looks like because I'm looking at pillows and not a real person.

As many people know, I have a satirical puppet show on the web, but sometimes it's hard to continue it because I feel like I need self-confidence. You know what I mean?

I don't have many friends plus I've never had a relationship in my life and I'm 21 so far.

Life is scary and I feel that I need this special someone just to remind me that everything is okay.

From my studies, the ENTP partner would remind the ENFP partner not to worry so much.

I feel angry at God, yes I still believe in God, I feel that God can see me being sad and depressed that I still don't have this special someone in my life, I pray and I still don't hear from any kind of yes or anything. Sometimes I wished that I was Athest but that wouldn't do anything better.

I've posted in the passed that I just want to travel all over to find my true love but I just don't know where to look anymore. Sometimes I feel like just giving up but I feel that I shouldn't.

Another thing, I'm starting to promote Awareness of Asperger's and Non-Binary and ENP personality types on my show more and more but sometimes I wonder if it's worth doing. I want to support the causes within my work.

Sorry if this is all over the place in terms of staying on subject, I just have a lot on my mind.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2009, 1:22 pm

Quote:
True Love ... Why is it so hard to find

Simple answer - it doesn't exist.

ericc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jul 2009, 2:10 pm

mitharatowen wrote:
Quote:

In My Opinion, I think it does. I have discovered two scientific elements of 1. Female Masculinity Non-Binary Gendered and 2. ENTP personality type.

Plus this element together has been in fiction media from 1984-2000 by three different artists.

I know that ENTPs do exist 4% of a population
and
Female Masculinity, Non-Binary gender is more reconizable in the LGBTQQ communities and outside.

It's in the matter of seeing if both elements connect.

I know that it does exist, but where is the question and how rare.

I know it's Rare, I know it exists, but Where is the next question.

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2009, 3:27 pm

:roll: You're a zealot babbling about God. God avoids zealots. Their passion blinds them to unconditional love, therefore they cannot truly know God. They fill the void with scriptures, dogma, intolerance and ultimately hate, the very antithesis of what they most fervently seek.

Mitharatowen is right, the experience you seek does not exist. Like an object in a dream, the very act of reaching out to grasp it, makes it disappear. Are there couples who do in fact live 'happily ever after'? In some sense, occasionally, yes. But by my observation that type relationship is not accessible to those who quest for it. It is a matter of quiet, unassuming faith and a deep moral dedication to commitment.

Those of us who question everything and have a natural compulsion to dissect the world around us in order to observe the parts and understand their functions, IMHO, do not possess the mental capacity to simply accept anything by simply draping it with a blanket of faith and assuming that it is what we are told that it is. It's a blessing and a curse. But it doesn't seem to allow for much truly happy long-term pair bonding. Probably also has a lot to do with the empathy issues.

But there are several here on WP who clearly believe otherwise. Perhaps they can offer some more positive insight.

ericc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Jul 2009, 4:06 pm

Well you certainly have the right to your opinion and religon views, though I'm sticking with my opinion.

Here's the information from the Myerrs Briggs Personality Test.

(ENFP) Me + (ENTP) Masculine Tomboy

both share 3 type preferences

easygoing

fun loving

love meeting new people

both want to experience life as much as possible

irreverence sense of humor and love of puns

What annoys the ENTP
The ENFP's sensitive feelings getting hurt

What annoys the ENFP
ENTP tends to be insensitive without meaning too.

ENTP will help the ENFP not worry so much about what people think of them
ENFP will help the ENTP be more considerate to peoples feelings.

Not perfect but close.

I would hate to keep fighting about this but this is just my opinion.

puzzle62
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jul 2009, 4:44 pm

I need to brush up on the personality thing, But I have been a tomboy all of my life. I always wondered why I thought as a male. I just believe i Have a male brain, But I'm not homosexual at all. I just think more like a guy. I played sports all of my life and love them still, I just can't play anymore, I'm 46 and have severe arthritis. I decided i needed to change my life when I was 22, I was going nowhere as far as finding a mate. All of my friends were gay, from my softball team. I went to bars with them on weekends. I wanted a straight relationship, but I figured nobody would want a major tomboy! I joined the U S Navy to get an education and I have always prayed alot. I was so lonely after 5 months in the navy that I was suicidal but couldn't hurt myself. But I cried and prayed one wednesday night and friday (2 days later) I went to the McDonalds on base to eat, before I went to the mall alone to kill time. At Mcdonalds I met this guy in line who asked what I was doing that weekend. I told him going to the mall. Well to make a long story short, we went to the mall and 28 days later got married and that was in 1985, I'm 46 now and we are still married and have 2 sons. I was not looking and it found me! I don't recommend marrying so soon but it worked for us.Don't give up . I never thought i could be myself(tomboy) and get married, But it happened.

Oggleleus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Jul 2009, 5:14 pm

Isn't True Love something that cannot be found but only realized after being with someone for an extended amount of time (we're talking years here)?

puzzle62
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Jul 2009, 5:26 pm

Definitly not true. For those of us that have felt true love we know time doesn't matter, I would not be married to someone for 24 years if it weren't true love!

visnofskygirl
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2009, 4:29 am

ericc wrote:

It is not hard to find...you're the one making it hard

...try not to search for the right person and u'll realize how easy to find one

Shizuka
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Jul 2009, 8:31 am

What exactly mean "true love"? love is just a feeling, same as sadness, happiness and all the other feelings, the happiness is not forever, still if you have a happy life for sure you will have lot of sad moments and situations, sometimes its more sad life than happy anyway, true love? you mean love? love exist but its not forever, and its just a feeling, how to feel happy? not thinking in a negative way and trying to focus in the good so you can feel happy, how to feel in love? trying to see in someone only the good and trying to not focus so much in the bad ahaha, and at the end it arrive, but it dont keep forever it come and goes, i think love ( that is just another feeling that humans have) is overestimated

ericc
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jul 2009, 9:48 am

From my research I know not matter what, the ENTP is a personality that I'll always cherrish. As for as Female Masculinity goes, I'm Non-Binary Gendered "Trigender" so that's just how I'm attracted.

I'm trying to figure out also.......say if I'm in a situation where I am in a relationship but I find someone better, or say if my life partner nags a lot, a lot of stuff like that, at the same time no one is perfect so in order to find your perfect type, you need to know what kind of conflicts you will have.

Like I've explained before, ENTPs are insensitive while I however are sensitive.

I know that most people don't think about relationships a lot in their lives or don't think much of it. Ever since my teen years, I always found it to be a science so that's probably why I'm so obsessed with personality types and such. Since I study this science, I have a theory that love can easily be found when only at the right places to go. But sense a lot of the places or sources rather are rare anyways, the theory is still questionable.

OddFinn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2009, 12:20 pm

mitharatowen wrote:
Quote:

I think it does indeed exist. Perfect partners don't exist.

TB
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2009, 12:26 pm

yes it does exist, its the people themself that make the difference in wether it exists or not.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2009, 12:30 pm

Quote:

it is in you and not "out there".
that is all i can say.

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2009, 12:59 pm

word of advice, don't LOOK for true love, let it come to you and it will :)

Allegedly away with the fairies for 6-7 years

Daniel09
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Jul 2009, 11:22 pm

I think the biggest problem about finding true love, is that you won't know it when you see it, and true love doesn't care about religious or legal boundaries (in the cases of homosexual or incestuous love for example). What I think you're really looking for, is a close compatibility match that can evolve into a decent loving relationship.