Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Krasher
Raven
Raven

04 Aug 2009, 5:41 pm

8) First off let me explain why I love having this "disease" as one person called it. All throughout my life (except when I was a lot younger) I have been plagued by the exclamation from a lot of girls saying that I am "hot". Now, if you believed this you would probably think: why is this? I'll tell you why. I have beliefs that prevent me from getting married and doing other things after this...No one will ever try to get past my inability to communicate non-verbally and verbally.

Basically I am a virgin and I wish to stay that way forever!! :D

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2009, 5:57 pm

I was about to hit you up for advice, but if it means to avoid getting laid, I think I'll just ask for your logical reasoning instead.

Krasher
Raven
Raven

04 Aug 2009, 7:11 pm

Ugh..Even my own kind thinks I'm a ret*d just because I can't properly communicate certain things. I forgive you but I've had enough of this bull crap.

It's time I leave this forum and never come back again.

P.S. Good bye everyone, peace. :(

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2009, 8:29 pm

I get the wishing to stay a virgin thing. But why would you like girls thinking you are "hot" if that's the case? Or am I confused about why you like being an aspie guy? :?

p.s. Please don't freak out b/c I pm'd you

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2009, 9:59 pm

I love being an aspie guy too... it has allowed me to maintain my stand against peer pressure, granted me several talents in the computer and engineering fields, and provided a unique take on life... It's just that being unique means being lonely... :cry:

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2009, 11:28 pm

Krasher wrote:
Ugh..Even my own kind thinks I'm a ret*d just because I can't properly communicate certain things. I forgive you but I've had enough of this bull crap.

Please don't leave, I didn't mean it like that. I just know there's a good reason for you to adapt the mentality and I'd like to know more about it. I can't imagine your perspective and I'd like ot know more about it, this is how I learn from people.

UnrelentingHorror
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Aug 2009, 10:26 am

Peko wrote:
I get the wishing to stay a virgin thing. But why would you like girls thinking you are "hot" if that's the case? Or am I confused about why you like being an aspie guy? :?

p.s. Please don't freak out b/c I pm'd you

Because we all feel the need for acclaim either from without or within. It doesn't matter if your AS or not.
He feels good when people find him attractive. You might feel good for doing charity work or whatever it is that gives you that kind of charge.
None of it is good or bad.

My only question is why do you want to remain a virgin?
I'm not asking out of some macho BS or whatever.
Its just that well..... sex is fun. It feels good, you feel great afterwards even if its someone you don't like. (btw a million times better if its someone you do like)
I also don't understand where people are getting this whole attitude of virginity as being some sort of possitive state. To me its neutral if anything.
You don't really lose anything if you do lose it, other than maybe a label, and being a virgin doesn't make you somehow better or worse than anyone, other than the fact that you haven't experienced one of the greatest things in life.
So why exalt virginity?

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2009, 12:55 pm

Krasher wrote:

Not to ruin your dramatic exit, but you havn't even been here for long :?

rensilaer
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Aug 2009, 1:07 pm

I just love being myself. For a very long time, I never did, but I realize that I was given some amazing gifts in this life. I'm smart, tall, funny, handsome, ambitious, driven. Life could be so so much worse. I'm proud to be who I am. :lol:

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2009, 8:07 pm

Nice to see something like that in a positive way. As much as I may desire female company at times, I also like being a lone wolf as I call myself. I too am a virgin, never had any girlfriends and have been pretty much isolated my whole life. I think the girls see me as a mysterious, one of kind guy. I am the opposite of almost every average guy out there as I always say. They cannot decipher me, much like I cannot decipher them. The one main advantage I feel I have over everyone else is I don't have to care about any trends or peer pressures, I make my own rules and do what ever I want. That's how I roll.

hector451
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Aug 2009, 8:12 pm

Krasher wrote:
8) First off let me explain why I love having this "disease" as one person called it. All throughout my life (except when I was a lot younger) I have been plagued by the exclamation from a lot of girls saying that I am "hot". Now, if you believed this you would probably think: why is this? I'll tell you why. I have beliefs that prevent me from getting married and doing other things after this...No one will ever try to get past my inability to communicate non-verbally and verbally.

Be careful though cause you could still give birth to a messiah!

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2009, 11:12 pm

hector451 wrote:
Krasher wrote:

Be careful though cause you could still give birth to a messiah!

If Krasher's a guy how could he give birth to a messiah? Where would the baby grow & how the heck would it come out? Please don't give me the thing my catholic 6th grade middle school teacher did, "Jesus magically appeared outside his mother's womb, there was no birth" :roll: Don't ask what he said about the antichrist... dude was creepy

KnightGhost
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Sep 2009, 11:22 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
I love being an aspie guy too... it has allowed me to maintain my stand against peer pressure, granted me several talents in the computer and engineering fields, and provided a unique take on life... It's just that being unique means being lonely... :cry:

Exactly.

Silvervarg
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2009, 1:23 am

Krasher wrote:

:lol: One thing people has to learn here is that we write what we think, that means that if we're asking how you were thinking, it does not mean that we thinks you are stupid, we are wondering how you came to this conclusion. :)

And I have to agree with Tias, slightly drama queen exit after one reply. ^^

Peko wrote:
If Krasher's a guy how could he give birth to a messiah? Where would the baby grow & how the heck would it come out?

But what a Messiah it would be! :D

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2009, 2:40 am

I love being an aspie too<3

Krasher
Raven
Raven

06 Oct 2009, 12:36 pm

Tias wrote:
Krasher wrote:

Not to ruin your dramatic exit, but you havn't even been here for long :?

Interesting, I have come back for a little peek at what people have been typing. It's very entertaining to hear all this stuff, (I was not trolling) to be honest my pride was hurt a lot, but I have come back with the strength to take this forum head on.

To unrelentinghorror: there is more to being a virgin than you realize, there are rewards for this decision. Religion has given me great knowledge as well as a hope for my future. You can't possibly imagine what I might be able to do if I was allowed to escape my from prison.

You want to know the rewards for staying a virgin?

Singing a song no one else can if I get to heaven (although I have to be in the right generation for this to occur as well as being one of the 144,000), power beyond your imagining, being more favored than the rest of "my" kind, and last but not least the opportunity to become one of the greatest heroes of all time.

Since you are not religious these gifts mean nothing to you or anyone else on this wretched planet. Besides you don't have the strength to bear the pain and suffering one must go through to achieve the ultimate goal. I am willing to do anything just to have a humble abode in heaven, even murder. I have no feeling, I have no remorse, I have no mercy, and I don't care about women: they are nothing but despicable obstacles in my path to salvation. No one but me can do what no one else is not willing to do.

None of you understand God or his ways, the only things that are considered wrong in this this stupid world is murder!! Lust, greed, jealously, hatred of your neighbor, murder, blasphemy, idolatry, thievery, and cowardice are YOUR paths to hell; I won't have any of it!! If I could just escape from my prison then I could do what's right. There is nothing but sin and sickness polluting my soul.

When you throw away your virginity you sin against your flesh as well as God! My master will dispose of your filth soon enough. The weakness that binds me will unravel when the time is right. Everyone has made fun of me, hurt my feelings, laughed at me, say that "he's evil" when I walked into my former lunchroom, and ignored me when I just wanted a friend. All this just because I'm different? Now I have the iron willpower to stand against this onslaught of cruelty and malice. I thank every one of you for helping my cause.

Call me insane or a megalomaniac, but I don't care what you think of me anymore. There is a lot of work to be done and I have so little time.

Hatred fills the weakness now, corruption flows through my veins, and cruelty takes the place of kindness, there is hardly any humanity in me anymore, I probably can't be redeemed. The truth is my religion is fraught with evil and disease, no one has the strength to do God's will. All they ever do is come into the church talk about daily life, sit down to a sermon that doesn't help at all, and pretend they are going to heaven. I'm not decieved, my destination is probably hell. There is a big lie about reaching heaven, it's not easy; in fact it's nearly impossible!! Read a Bible, read the book of Matthew, Jesus will tell you how hard it is.

A lot of people talk about the "antichrist" on christian forums, here's a piece of knowledge for you: the term antichrist is used only ONCE in the entire Bible. The rightful term is the Beast. Actually there are 2 Beasts, the first is the one everyone is talking about, the second is what they call the false prophet.

Is this what you people wanted to hear?! ! You want me to tell you my perspective?! I'll lay it down for you! I HATE women/homosexuals, and everyone else in this world!! None of you are even worthy to wash my master's sandals! (For the record neither am I)

If there weren't any laws regarding murder, there would be none of you left, I'd make sure of it! Your lust will end soon enough; I swear to this!

--------

Suffering and pain is my desire for the rest of the human race.