Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

radclyffe59
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Oct 2009, 1:19 pm

What does it feel like to be in love with someone?

bonuspoints
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Washington state - *Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?*

20 Oct 2009, 1:38 pm

Don't know that I have ever felt love for another person..bit sad really!

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live. - Oscar Wilde

utherdoul
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Oct 2009, 1:42 pm

radclyffe59 wrote:
What does it feel like to be in love with someone?

That's a tough one and your going to get alot of different responses depending on who you ask. The closest I can describe really being in mutual (as opposed to unrequited ) love with someone depends on the circumstances. A feeling of quiet bliss just being around her, lust so strong that you see red when your intimate, a feeling of sweet sadness and pain when you have to be apart, and being content and confident with other aspects of your life even when things get hard. Of course food can taste better, colors can be brighter, but that usually doesn't last long.

Then if you fall out of love there's the intense pain both physical and emotional and the feeling of being half-dead while you recover and the vaguely fond memories that pulse up from the scar of the relationship.

Unrequited love is just a mess. If a girl doesn't feel the same way about you don't dwell just move on.