Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Vyn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2010, 11:43 pm

MJackson wrote:
ghostpawn wrote:
MJackson, you sound upset. Is there a particular situation that caused this?

IMO, the real reason we put up with each other is because we're descended from people crazy enough to put up with each other long enough to have us. Therefore we have (mostly) the same genetic and cultural programming as our ancestors.

Women are just as clueless as men, and ask themselves pretty much the same questions. They don't know why they like us, don't know what they want us for, and they think we don't like them. Dating is hard for everyone, and it's easy to blame the other gender (if you're not gay). Seriously, spend some time reading women's threads in dating forums, and you'll see it too. Funnier still, read gay and lesbian threads - they're even upset at their OWN gender!

MJackson wrote:
But so many families tend to exclude the black race from marriage. But include the white race. I believe this is because people want to get pass in society. They may not like white people, but white people will give them that up in status.

Most people do prefer dating within their own race for the most part, men and women alike. What interracial dating does occur seems to favor black men and asian women, with whites in the middle, leaving asian men and black women frustrated with their relative lack of partners.

Vitamin D deficiency during brain formation (unborn children and early years) is known to be one cause of mental retardation, up to 10 IQ points difference. People with darker skin produce less vitamin D naturally, proportional to how dark their skin is. Could easily be fixed with vitamin D supplementation, if people weren't so afraid to talk about it, but I'd guess this is where the racial stereotypes come from.

Many negatives are strongly linked to low IQ including violence, criminality, income levels, culture, etc. When IQ is matched across all races, most racial differences disappear. Incidentally, whites don't have the highest IQ overall or in any category.

Now can we call off the illiterate nazis please?

Well what makes me upset, since u asked if Im upset, is the fact that I feel like no one really understands me IRL except my friend John. I want to hug, and be held by a person in their arms who understands me, along with having sex with them. since im attracted to women sexually, I would rather have a woman do this than John. John has been telling how how he has been getting sex in the past 3 weeks all of a sudden and it makes me feel bad, because he's an NT, and odds are is the girl he's doing is an NT, and they probably both can understand each other easily.
But here I am, no girl understands me, not even my mom really. My counselor does, but I cant go there with her.
So therefore I'm stuck

That being the one you said you hated and didn't even want to get a ride home from in the other thread?

Judging from your earlier posts, either you're extremely childish and need to grow up, or bipolar and should find a bipolar board, or you're a troll.

I am Jon Stewart with some Colbert cynicism, Thomas Edison's curiousity, wrapped around a hardcore gamer sprinkled very liberally with Deadpool, and finished off with an almost Poison Ivy-esque love/hate relationship with humanity flourish.

FuzzyElephants
Raven
Raven

09 Feb 2010, 11:49 pm

Im not gay or bi, so I dont find him attractive at all. but I like his personality. we talk everyday about stuff, and he gives me rides home too. I would pay him gas money, but im broke. But if I ever become successful or famous, im gonna send him 1000 in gas money. Im the type of person who likes to be held, so sometimes i imagine myself held in his arms, or this one italian girls arms who understood me. 2 bad she was 2 years older and had a bf, which she still has. oh yea and my friend is straight like I.

is it weird that I imagina myself held in someone's arms regardless of gender just because I feel understood by them?[/quote]

That's not weird. I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable in saying this and i'm not trying to suggest that you are something or you aren't something but perhaps if you have such trouble with woman and relate better to men you should atleast entertain the idea that you may be better suited to dating a man... or atleast give it a try. As far as attraction goes you may want to ask yourself which is more important to you- being with someone who "get's you" or someone who looks good?

Personally i'd rather be with someone who fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down who understood me (regardless of gender) than with a super model who agrivates the hell out of me and doesn't understand me at all.

But that's just me.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2010, 11:55 pm

FuzzyElephants wrote:
Im not gay or bi, so I dont find him attractive at all. but I like his personality. we talk everyday about stuff, and he gives me rides home too. I would pay him gas money, but im broke. But if I ever become successful or famous, im gonna send him 1000 in gas money. Im the type of person who likes to be held, so sometimes i imagine myself held in his arms, or this one italian girls arms who understood me. 2 bad she was 2 years older and had a bf, which she still has. oh yea and my friend is straight like I.

is it weird that I imagina myself held in someone's arms regardless of gender just because I feel understood by them?

That's not weird. I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable in saying this and i'm not trying to suggest that you are something or you aren't something but perhaps if you have such trouble with woman and relate better to men you should atleast entertain the idea that you may be better suited to dating a man... or atleast give it a try. As far as attraction goes you may want to ask yourself which is more important to you- being with someone who "get's you" or someone who looks good?

Personally i'd rather be with someone who fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down who understood me (regardless of gender) than with a super model who agrivates the hell out of me and doesn't understand me at all.

But that's just me.[/quote]

That is what i was going to say but didnt know how to say it in a way that might upset him. you said it perfectly.

MJackson
Raven
Raven

10 Feb 2010, 12:01 am

FuzzyElephants wrote:

is it weird that I imagina myself held in someone's arms regardless of gender just because I feel understood by them?

But that's just me.[/quote]

Well this is why I've considered transsexuals, I've never met one, but I have talked to some on the internet before, and they seem to be no different that born women. They reply to 1 or 2 messages and ignore me after that.
The guys I write tend to be more consistent, and I write the guys because they are aspie guys. And aspie girls tend to ignore me or give one word replies.
I'm don't want to and not going to be dating any men, and that's that. But i do understand what you are saying.
From reading aspie girls threads, they always talk about how they get along and understand men better. Aspie guys are the same way, but how unfortunate are we that most of us are straight, and trying to understand women is hard

MJackson
Raven
Raven

10 Feb 2010, 12:03 am

but you guys do make perfect sense, but dating a man is not the way i roll. i would date a crossdresser though, cuz their kinda cute. But like u said ...i should have someone who understands me, and I agree. Just wish I could connect with women, but I don't at all really.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2010, 12:41 am

MJackson wrote:
but you guys do make perfect sense, but dating a man is not the way i roll. i would date a crossdresser though, cuz their kinda cute. But like u said ...i should have someone who understands me, and I agree. Just wish I could connect with women, but I don't at all really.

no offense but you are starting to sound really homophobic imo.

ilivinamushroom
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Feb 2010, 1:13 am

He sounds like alot of things but not homophobic hes just not attracted to men, nothing wrong with that atleast we have something in common.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2010, 1:59 am

ilivinamushroom wrote:
He sounds like alot of things but not homophobic hes just not attracted to men, nothing wrong with that atleast we have something in common.

The term "That's not how i roll" was originally created as a way to joke about or lower the lgbt community. Look it up. And so when people use that phrase no matter if they knew or not the phrase is homophobic. Just like term handicapped was originally a derogatory term to describe homeless people (who most likely had dissabillitys) who would hold their hat out in their hands in hope that some would give them money. It was used as an insult back then and is considered acceptable now (which it shouldnt be) and that is exactly what is happening with the "thats not how i roll" phrase.

ghostpawn
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Feb 2010, 3:41 am

Xenu wrote:
ilivinamushroom wrote:

The term "That's not how i roll" was originally created as a way to joke about or lower the lgbt community. Look it up. And so when people use that phrase no matter if they knew or not the phrase is homophobic. Just like term handicapped was originally a derogatory term to describe homeless people (who most likely had dissabillitys) who would hold their hat out in their hands in hope that some would give them money. It was used as an insult back then and is considered acceptable now (which it shouldnt be) and that is exactly what is happening with the "thats not how i roll" phrase.

Maybe that's somewhat of a reflection of how the people targetted by those expressions are now perceived?

Also, some other words have little in common with their original use. The word "gay" didn't mean homosexual not so long ago.

Language is a funny thing that way. It evolves along with the culture that uses it.

Descartes30
Toucan
Toucan

10 Feb 2010, 3:43 am

To the OP, you are very young yet, your views as well as age reflect that. It's possible that you may remain bitter and skeptical about women and romance, and that may be a valid decision for you. But projecting your own views on other men that you think are similar enough to you does not work very well. I realize that my views may not be very common, and may even be unique, but I do know that yours are not all encompassing.

This I know for me, not for anyone else. I have been battered and scarred by women all my life, I have many scars all over my body, but they pale in comparison to the ones that are internal. But I do not waste my life or my time being bitter about it. Those women have their own reasons for reacting to me the way that they have. And I have to shoulder most of the blame for all that has gone wrong. But that's if I even want to start doling out the blame. Instead I remember the many wonderful moments that we had. Even if I stay alone the rest of my life, which is looking increasingly likely each year and decade that passes now without any relationships, I still have to be thankful for those very wonderful women who let me experience what it was to truly love someone, and sometimes even feel love in return.

I'm sorry if you haven't had those experiences, truly I do understand that, I hadn't had anything good happen to me for long after I was even older than the original poster and it's been very rare since. But I do hope that either someone will come along that changes your mind, or that you will be capable of letting go of some of the bitterness. It hurts you even more than it does the ones around you. But that is my opinion. No matter what the fairer sex does to me, I will always treasure them, even if it must be from a distance.

MorbidMiss
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Feb 2010, 4:45 am

The most constructive advice that I can be bothered to come up with in this instance is this: (take it for what you will since I am a dreaded female) If all that you want from women is sex and nothing else then hire a prostitute or get a real doll.

No healthy woman is going to want to be with a man that thinks they are worthless except for sex. So baring joining some Muslim Extremist group having that attitude will keep your chances of actually getting sex very low.

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2010, 5:00 am

my boyfriend thought he would not find a woman who accepted him as he is, he thought only men would understand him and he would have to put on a false self to be able to date. However he met me and he can be himself with me. Have you tried dateing aspie women? they often have a more masculine mind set so you may get on better with them.

MJackson
Raven
Raven

10 Feb 2010, 7:32 am

lotusblossom wrote:
my boyfriend thought he would not find a woman who accepted him as he is, he thought only men would understand him and he would have to put on a false self to be able to date. However he met me and he can be himself with me. Have you tried dateing aspie women? they often have a more masculine mind set so you may get on better with them.

No one replies on that site. And it has a 1/4 ratio women to men.

MJackson
Raven
Raven

10 Feb 2010, 7:38 am

I'm not homophobic. Anyways, all I want is a girl I'm attracted to to like me for who I am. I'm sick of being called weird. So what if I like to study languages, talk about Spanish all the time, listen to Michael jackson, and so on. Even if they dont know that, they still think I'm weird. I hate it. and no Im not gonna get in a relationship with a guy. Penises, body hair, and muscles dont make me hard at all, sorry.

MJackson
Raven
Raven

10 Feb 2010, 7:40 am

Every girl I find laid back and cool is either lesbian, or I'm not attracted to. I dont want a hot girl, just a decent looking one. But decent looking cool girls are hard to find.

maleb
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Feb 2010, 8:02 am

dude, you are probably trying waaayyy too hard and looking to desperate, Just an observation from your responses. You might want to take a step back and calm yourself.

Check out "The Game" by Neil Strauss. By no means am I suggesting this will instantly change you, but it will give you some good ideas on how you might be able to garner an interests interest. Cool decent girls aren't hard to find, they are just looking for cool decent guys.
Someone trying to jump in their pants right away is not going to get their attention.

Despite my natural tendencies, I spend a lot of mental energy calming myself down, ignoring the screaming voice and just trying to be a "cool" guy. I can come off as uninterested, but thats better then being considered a creep. Besides, there are many more inline if that one doesn't work out :wink: