Page 6 of 9 [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Would you ever enlist yourself in any match-making agency / dating site?
Yes 20%  20%  [ 20 ]
Yes 20%  20%  [ 20 ]
Never 13%  13%  [ 13 ]
Never 13%  13%  [ 13 ]
Um... I'd think about it but... 18%  18%  [ 18 ]
Um... I'd think about it but... 18%  18%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 102

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Apr 2006, 6:57 am

I am not going to get into that. You don;t bring up past issues in agruments

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Apr 2006, 6:59 am

I was talking to space

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Apr 2006, 7:01 am

casual sex? take some measures so you don;t have children.

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2006, 7:05 am

Florescent wrote:

If it was ever to (unlikely) happend, I would of cause use protection, but it won't so I don't care.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Apr 2006, 8:27 am

excellent, that is what I should have said in the first place. Cool you are considerate, some aspies lack that. Some aspie won;t get a women cause of that. Its not lack of consideration but a lack of fealing in general. I bow to you lonermutant. I commend you. :D

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2006, 9:02 am

Lonermutant wrote:
Florescent wrote:

If it was ever to (unlikely) happend, I would of cause use protection, but it won't so I don't care.

Mind if I interupt this casual sex thing? I don't think you shold do it for the sex. I mean it'll make the woman that you have sex with be emotionally attached. I think you should reconsider the whole finding a woman just so you can have sex. Since I was raised my mother and all my friends have been and are girls you have to look at this not just by your point of view but the woman's as well. For that matter I don't think just getting your self protected is a really big issue. The most important should be the woman you want to find to have sex with and your self. If you want free sex try a hooker.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Apr 2006, 9:25 am

My interject? Lonermutant tells me he can;t handle the social stuff. Don;t suggest hooker that is inconsiderate to children. Hooker might have diease.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2006, 9:47 am

Florescent wrote:
My interject? Lonermutant tells me he can;t handle the social stuff. Don;t suggest hooker that is inconsiderate to children. Hooker might have diease.

Not like I wanted him to get one. I just thought if he's looking for sex he might look there. I know he couldn't deal with the social aspects of it but he has to face the facts that if he wants casual sex he should try to deal with social side of it.

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2006, 9:54 am

TigerFire wrote:
Florescent wrote:

Not like I wanted him to get one. I just thought if he's looking for sex he might look there. I know he couldn't deal with the social aspects of it but he has to face the facts that if he wants casual sex he should try to deal with social side of it.

I'm too scared of people to try to approach women.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Apr 2006, 10:23 am

All of you are reducing the truama. Under the dirt there is social skills. I don;t know how but there is. I feal so bad for you lonermutant. One thing is for sure without experience you won;t do anything for yourself. I tried even though I was nervous. That is all I can tell you. Brains learn change and adapt. You learn from your mistakes. That is all I can say. Can you handle the blows?

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2006, 10:32 am

Florescent wrote:
All of you are reducing the truama. Under the dirt there is social skills. I don;t know how but there is. I feal so bad for you lonermutant. One thing is for sure without experience you won;t do anything for yourself. I tried even though I was nervous. That is all I can tell you. Brains learn change and adapt. You learn from your mistakes. That is all I can say. Can you handle the blows?

No, it just because I can't handle the blows that I stay alone. I'm want to have sex like everybody else, but there are no people in the world who are really like me, not even Aspies.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2006, 10:34 am

If you can't handle the blows Lonermutant then we need to help you out there. We could give you tips even though most of my friendships with girls always always end with me getting hurt. I wasn't always this into relationships or even having friendships. I think my ex fiance who has the problem with keeping her mouth shut because she'll talk to everyone to death. She made me come out of my shell of being a loner. If I don't find anyone quick though I'm fearful I'll turn back into a loner and not have to do with any crap about anyone besides my self. Here's something that you could do. Try to find some woman your age and ask if you could hang out with her and her friends. You don't have to say anything just listen to what they have to say. When I was in a mental health hospital I didn't no body I was also freaking out. Then I found this one girl about three years older than I am and I kind of latched my self on her. We became friends and I became friends with her friends. Though after I left the hospital I never heard from her again.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2006, 10:40 am

Though Lonermutant I wouldn't consider my self a social conversationalist. I mean I won't talk to new people on my own without them coming up to me. I don't do go with meeting new people and not ever girls. I'm really afraid of meeting new people. I almost freak out in when loud conversations are going on in a restruant. So I'm not that bad off as you are. I actually have no way I can help you out. I can give advice but I wouldn't say that I have expreience with it. I both split on wanting to be home alone and wanting to go out. I hate going to social events but if the social events are outside I'm better off.

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2006, 10:41 am

TigerFire wrote:
If you can't handle the blows Lonermutant then we need to help you out there. We could give you tips even though most of my friendships with girls always always end with me getting hurt. I wasn't always this into relationships or even having friendships. I think my ex fiance who has the problem with keeping her mouth shut because she'll talk to everyone to death. She made me come out of my shell of being a loner. If I don't find anyone quick though I'm fearful I'll turn back into a loner and not have to do with any crap about anyone besides my self. Here's something that you could do. Try to find some woman your age and ask if you could hang out with her and her friends. You don't have to say anything just listen to what they have to say. When I was in a mental health hospital I didn't no body I was also freaking out. Then I found this one girl about three years older than I am and I kind of latched my self on her. We became friends and I became friends with her friends. Though after I left the hospital I never heard from her again.

Forgot to mention again that I'm permanently stuck in a small town where people see me as a ret*d, so that idea has no chance of working.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2006, 10:57 am

Lonermutant wrote:
TigerFire wrote:

Forgot to mention again that I'm permanently stuck in a small town where people see me as a ret*d, so that idea has no chance of working.

Well is there any chance that you might move out of that town? Like go to some near by town where they don't know a thing about you?

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2006, 11:05 am

TigerFire wrote:
Lonermutant wrote:
TigerFire wrote:

Well is there any chance that you might move out of that town? Like go to some near by town where they don't know a thing about you?

No. I have never completed High School and I'm living on a disability pension.