Page 4 of 9 [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

Would you ever enlist yourself in any match-making agency / dating site?
Yes 20%  20%  [ 20 ]
Yes 20%  20%  [ 20 ]
Never 13%  13%  [ 13 ]
Never 13%  13%  [ 13 ]
Um... I'd think about it but... 18%  18%  [ 18 ]
Um... I'd think about it but... 18%  18%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 102

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Apr 2006, 2:43 pm

The other reason I care so much is this group is being so nice. Its been 23 years since I saw this. More than my own mom.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2006, 2:47 pm

Florescent wrote:
The other reason I care so much is this group is being so nice. Its been 23 years since I saw this. More than my own mom.

Well I care about you which is really hard for me to say because in way I only can have compassion for you, which part of me thinks its a really big weakness. PM me if you want to let me know more about your self. How's your mother?

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2006, 2:50 pm

Florescent wrote:
Why did you not complete high school? pm me if you need to cause certain people have issues or don;t have good social skills. I least you see I am trying to help. By the way I fail my first one but she wants to be friends. I see you do actually want something cause you work out, good for you. I was taken out of normal education last year. We did our work on the computer with group therapy and a social worker. I am open too space if you want to talk. I was fat when I was a baby but that was it. You could sit me up on my rolls as my mom said. Usually children that age can;t do that. I am concerned about you loner mutant just like quirkycarla said to me. She then offered her friendship and showed common intrests. I got pstd from teasing also I actually got held back cause of depression last year I got straight a's. I know what you are going through.

I was bullied so much in school that I got PTSD too.
I tried to finish math and science, the only subjects I have to barely pass in order to get into College. It lasted for 5 weeks before I broke down. It was too much work and I had trouble following the fast pace in class. I live in a tiny town so I could only follow a fast paced night class. After that failure, I accepted that I was stuck forever in my hometown and that College would probably be 10 times harder than these lousy classes anyway.

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2006, 3:00 pm

Lonermutant wrote:
Florescent wrote:
Why did you not complete high school? pm me if you need to cause certain people have issues or don;t have good social skills. I least you see I am trying to help. By the way I fail my first one but she wants to be friends. I see you do actually want something cause you work out, good for you. I was taken out of normal education last year. We did our work on the computer with group therapy and a social worker. I am open too space if you want to talk. I was fat when I was a baby but that was it. You could sit me up on my rolls as my mom said. Usually children that age can;t do that. I am concerned about you loner mutant just like quirkycarla said to me. She then offered her friendship and showed common intrests. I got pstd from teasing also I actually got held back cause of depression last year I got straight a's. I know what you are going through.

I tried to finish math and science, the only subjects I have to barely pass in order to get into College. It lasted for 5 weeks before I broke down. It was too much work and I had trouble following the fast pace in class. I live in a tiny town so I could only follow a fast paced night class. After that failure, I accepted that I was stuck forever in my hometown and that College would probably be 10 times harder than these lousy classes anyway.

That was the same with me but I managed to stick through High School. That's really sad about the way you tried many times to go though night classes. Yeah College will be 10 times harder.

hellznrg
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2006, 3:57 pm

ELLCIM wrote:
hellznrg wrote:
nice to hear about all your mad sex swinging exploits.... could you please quit your damn NT boasting s**t and leave us aspies alone... effin NTs...

I'm not NT. I have Asperger's every bit as much as the rest of you here - all Aspies are different in their own way. I just happen to have a few limited NT traits.

oh sorry... well i was just trying to be a badass...! it's not working is it... :P

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Apr 2006, 5:09 pm

Loner mutant they have antidepressant meds for these things but try naturall stuff first. I would hate to see you get stuck on something you don't have to. Is special edd available not like ret*d class but like what I did. Some how I maid it I wounder why? Hell... were did you learn to be a bad ass? Were you being sarchastic or do you also have pstd? I know I do so it distortes my view. Loner mutant you work out I guess you know that helps isn't that wetting your appetite?

Space
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2006, 9:02 pm

Florescent wrote:
Dam it leave him alone. You probably have problems too. I am sorry loner mutant some people don;t have good social skill not you.

Did I say I don't have problems? I do(like all people), but I also confront them head on, and deal with them directly. I think I am qualified to give other AS people friendly advice, it's a free country, feel free to not listen to me.

Quote:
Thanks, this is my final posting in this topic.
I've tried castrating myself by taking Cipralex, but it didn't work.

Maybe if you are serious about getting castrated you should go back to the doctor and explain this, and see what the next step in getting castrated would be.

Quote:

Yes high school sucks, I went there and I hated it, I also learned very little. College is much better though. The learning style I find suits me much more, and most of what I hated about high school, I don't have to deal with. I suggest you don't take night or summer classes if the compression of material is too fast paced. Most universities have a student services department for people with disabilities (physical and mental), and if you have been officially diagnosed with AS by a doctor, than you can qualify for special services and priveledges. They can help you with getting notes taken, special exam accomadations, extra time for exams and assignments, etc.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Apr 2006, 9:50 pm

Iam sorry I was just trying to get through to him change his mind and then you got sick of the pervert posts. I am I right? Do you not agree name calling is antisocial. I have as and even I know that. It would not be fair to compair me I am unsual in the social are high I mean. Did I miss interpet the tone cause pstd does that. What the hell is the problem are you having a tough day? Name calling is not allowed here ask alex or moderators. It seems you would understand no problems. Did you see haven some suicidal rants and such . It is especially inconsiderate thing here. That is way below people here even they know. No offense others. If I am indeed at fault you need to make some consideration for yourself tell whats wrong. I could go crazy with theories.

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2006, 12:43 am

Let's just let this topic die quietly, ok?

Space
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2006, 1:50 am

this is a great topic, let's keep the ideas coming :D

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2006, 8:04 am

hellznrg wrote:
ELLCIM wrote:
hellznrg wrote:
nice to hear about all your mad sex swinging exploits.... could you please quit your damn NT boasting s**t and leave us aspies alone... effin NTs...

I'm not NT. I have Asperger's every bit as much as the rest of you here - all Aspies are different in their own way. I just happen to have a few limited NT traits.

oh sorry... well i was just trying to be a badass...! it's not working is it... :P

You know what hellznrg it's not working. I don't think that act will ever work.

loserbaby1234
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Apr 2006, 12:50 pm

i like your insight lonermutant

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2006, 1:56 pm

Do you think that these whole dating sites could be a good thing for me? I mean I have almost given up in searching for my true love. I don't know if she exists anymore. Should I give up and become a loner and not care about anyone besides my self again? I don't know why people my same gender try to face the facts when I won't even listen to them. I'm more able to listen to a female telling me the truth than I am of my same gender.
Think I should find one? What about this Aspie affection thingy? Should I join it? Or should I just wait and get a job so that maybe then I'll find her?

hellznrg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2006, 4:12 pm

TigerFire wrote:
Do you think that these whole dating sites could be a good thing for me? I mean I have almost given up in searching for my true love. I don't know if she exists anymore. Should I give up and become a loner and not care about anyone besides my self again? I don't know why people my same gender try to face the facts when I won't even listen to them. I'm more able to listen to a female telling me the truth than I am of my same gender.
Think I should find one? What about this Aspie affection thingy? Should I join it? Or should I just wait and get a job so that maybe then I'll find her?

yeah the website is a great idea... but beware... make sure to meet in real life as soon as possible.. because aspies can be real princes with the written word, so u don't want to carry that on for too long and give her false expectations... so meet quickly in real life and if it doesn't work out, then so be it... u gotta look for that rare woman who'll look past the superfluous qualities of a person...

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2006, 5:19 pm

hellznrg wrote:
TigerFire wrote:

yeah the website is a great idea... but beware... make sure to meet in real life as soon as possible.. because aspies can be real princes with the written word, so u don't want to carry that on for too long and give her false expectations... so meet quickly in real life and if it doesn't work out, then so be it... u gotta look for that rare woman who'll look past the superfluous qualities of a person...

Oh I didn't know you had that in you. Well is there anything I have to be warn about?

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Apr 2006, 5:21 pm

I know I don't.