Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

PlatedDrake
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 2:27 pm

Hey there, thought Id start a thread for those with dating/relationship questions and, hopefully, those with some experience will be able to help directly. Hoping this will be kind of like the Aspie/NT Hotline thread in the general topics, and perhaps be made a sticky.

To start: Im a guy and there is a girl im interested in asking out, but the only time i see her is when she's working. Is asking her out during her work time considered awkward and is there any way around it . . . at least with out seeming creepy or stalkerish?

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 3:35 pm

Id probably recommend waiting until her shift ends then asking her. Dont hover around too much though, because THAT definately appears stalkerish.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

Mudboy
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 4:08 pm

I asked one of my ex wives for a date in the middle of her shift. It stopped the line because she ran around the counter and gave me a hug as she said yes. The first date was nice, and that marriage lasted 15 years. Be like Nike, Just do it!

Vanilla_Slice
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2010, 9:51 am

Grab a local paper and tear out the section that has the movie show times on it, take it into work. At the end of your shift just hand it to her and ask her to pick a movie. This works better since she can pick a more convenient time and the situation does not invite a yes/no answer.

Vanilla_Slice