Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Mouldy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Aug 2010, 10:37 am

Hey guys, I have a girlfreind we have been together for 5 years now :) Sure ive had trouble now and then figuring out what to do as a BF and such and now im pretty much in the clear but a new problem has come up and that is... well eventually im gonna have to sleep with her :cry: I had an idea of saying to her that she can be with me but she can sleep with someone else and that way i wont lose her.

The reason you ask yourselfes on WHY i would be so upset in this situation is that i love my GF, I love being with her, I love hanging round her, I love everything we do together! But im afraid that if i "do" it then i will screw up and make it so we are to shy to be with each other anymore and i really dont want to risk it :cry:

I was thinking of asking my best freind to do it with her seeing as he has done "it" before ( not with my gf lol with someone else) But i was thinking of saying to him " youve done it before so you know what your doing can you take care of her in that department??" I dont know if what im saying is good or bad or whatever im just scared that i will end up ruining the first and possibly last relationship i'll ever have!

P.S I dont doupt that i could get another girl what i mean is i dont want anyone else that why i want it to be the last one i ever have. :)

My favorite letter is the squiggly! ~ :D

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Aug 2010, 12:10 pm

LIke people have been telling you for months, she isn't your girlfriend. All indications you've given us is that she doesn't want to be your girlfriend and that you two are just good friends. You haven't even kissed her, and now you want your best friend to sleep with her?

Just face reality dude, she isn't your girlfriend. Stop living in a delusion.

Willard
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2010, 12:27 pm

:lmao: Yeah, that'll work - try that.

Mouldy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Aug 2010, 12:49 pm

I will admit im crap at exaplaining my situations :) But i will 10000% assure you we are BF and GF we are i know from all my other posts and stuff it really seems like she isnt and back then i really did doupt it but now ive worked past alot of the stuff i talked about and we are very close but i dont want to get that close :? Hence the fact i want someone else to do it for me.

Willard you sound like you doupt my methods :lol:

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2010, 1:02 pm

Mouldy wrote:
Willard you sound like you doupt my methods :lol:

Well, yes. So do I. I see a couple of likely ways for this to end badly:

1)she thinks you are trying to "pimp" her to your friends- she will be beyond furious in a way you have not yet witnessed fury

2)it turns out that she and your friend are actually sexually compatible and they wind up falling in love with each other

Neither of these scenarios are what you want but either of them is more likely to happen than her sleeping with your friend but still considering herself to be your girlfriend.

Mouldy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Aug 2010, 1:19 pm

But i love her and i dont want to lose her. Well... lets just hope that the situation never comes up i mean ive posted other threads about us not being too close so maybe it will just never be a factor?

FerrariMike_40
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Aug 2010, 1:54 pm

No offense, but I don't think you really know what a girlfriend is. No real relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend has the boyfriend telling the girl to go have sex with someone else well the bf is still maintaining the emotional aspects of the relationship. Even if she was your girlfriend, no one else can have sex with her for you, that is just not how things work.

What makes you think she has been your girlfriend for 5 years?

EtherealTiger
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Aug 2010, 2:24 pm

you could sort of indirectly do as you suggest by asking your friend for his advice on sex in general.
however, nothing should be more important than just ask her what works for her. unless she is atypical as well, i highly doubt she isn't doing someone else anyways. girls generally crave sex and wouldn't wait 5 years for you to man up and grow a pair.

obviously you have the internet so you could at least be doing research on sex itself instead of wasting your time with ridiculous ideas based on your shame and lack of self-esteem.

Shehzain
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Aug 2010, 2:35 pm

It's a really bad idea for you to ask your best friend to have sex with her. If she really is your girlfriend she'll only be upset by that and probably think there is something wrong with her. (That is, that she's not pretty enough or that you don't love or care about her enough to have sex with her.)

Like Tiger said, it's probably better to look for information about sex online, maybe that will help you get more confident. Or, ask your best friend for advice.

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2010, 2:41 pm

How old are you?

foreveryoung
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Aug 2010, 3:11 pm

He's only 15 or 16, but at the same time, he's posted about this situation numerous times in the past. He was too afraid to kiss her...would talk to her about it at length...and she never encouraged him. He tried hugging her/kissing her on the lips a few times, and she didn't reciprocate. Yet he still thinks they're boyfriend and girlfriend.

On one hand, I should be more empathetic about his situation because of his age, but at the same time, delusion is a bad trait to have at any age.

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2010, 3:31 pm

methinks winde up

Mouldy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Aug 2010, 3:52 pm

It would seem like that wouldnt it but i can assure you it's not and i do think i have made a bad reputation for myself on my recent posts trust me that i KNOW she is my girlfreind im just really shy thats all but okay now that i read back on what ive posted im a bit shocked at how easy some of it was to tackle and sure im only 15 and "too young" blah blah crap heard it all before. But whatever i really know my situation but cant exsplain it very well. But oh well i can see my idea is not the best and well.... for what it's worth im gonna start over and just keep these little hang-up's to myself.

So to start over again.... Hi im Mouldy :wink:

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2010, 4:08 pm

Has she ever called you her boyfriend, and does she let you call her your girlfriend in conversation?

Mouldy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2010, 6:26 am

Of course we do, We say we love each other all the time and it's not like how i exsplained in other post's like how we where never close becuase all that has changed now. We are acting like GF and BF now and it's great :P Im just a bit worried about this thats all :?

BigK
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2010, 7:13 am

Mouldy wrote:
for what it's worth im gonna start over and just keep these little hang-up's to myself.

That may not be the greatest idea either.

You can get some good advice on the forum. Some advice could prevent you from making a big mistake.

"How can it not know what it is?"