Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

bewarethebob
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 9:54 pm

today i figured out, that this girl i kinda had something go on with, who refused me for her emotionally abusive bf, because she loved him, apparently arranged to sleep with my friends.

in group sex

she is a virgin, and her boyfriend lied to her, and told her that he didnt want to sleep with her till after marriage, which as of now, has been disproved with his help arranging this.

she told me she loved me.
that she wanted me to love her, but she was confused why i was leaving her side as a friend.

I told her, that i broke a promise. that i fell in love with who she could have been. and its easier than telling her i hate her.

I hope it hurt, because after she stepped back into the normal box, she stepped away from me, and I can only hope she learned from it.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 11:08 pm

Yea, it's the beginning of a really hard process of learning to trust people. She sounds like she has a low self esteem, and she really seems to have enjoyed you as a friend. But she's made her choice, I keep telling people the best way to salvage these things is by staying friendly and staying aloof (greater emphasis on the aloof part).

From one guy to the next, you may feel good at first if you get the idea she regretted it, but the feeling goes away, you end up looking like a jerk, and before you know it, you're the bad guy even though she clearly broke your heart, and no matter what you try to do at this point, she's not likely to offer you anything better than "friends" and even if she does, it'll violate enough trust principals not to work out. I'm telling you from experience, you'll be much happier by letting her go from your life.

EtherealTiger
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Sep 2010, 1:19 am

to hell with sluts. 'nuff said.

i suppose if you're tough enough, you could find out where the event is and show up to rescue her after she figures out what's going on. Little girls, from my experience, are the most raw emotional and confused beings on the planet. they never know what they want until it's too late.