Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

bigdaddy95
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Mar 2011, 4:51 pm

By that I mean its not easy to get ANY sort of relationship when your school is a sausage fest and all the guys are homophobes anyway. Whats a bi boy to do? Good thing Its the last year of school. :(

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2011, 12:03 am

Relax. Not everyone gets into a relationship in high school.

Just enjoy your youth and wait for more relationship opportunities to open up in college. You'll have more options open to you then.

Brianruns10
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2011, 12:22 am

Yeah don't sweat high school. All that BS about it being the best time of you life is just that, BS. I doubt there's a dozen people out of my class of 535 that I'd ever care to see again. The rest were worthless twits. And I've found, the only people who actually marry their high school sweethearts are the dullest and the dumbest twits of them all.

Especially for a bi-guy, wait until college and a whole new world will open up. As a matter of fact, as you search for colleges, look for ones with LGBT advocacy groups and societies. I myself am straight, but I believe clubs and organizations are a great way to smooth the transition, since it can be rather depressing and overwelming to suddenly be in a place where you don't know anyone. And for someone like you, considering the amount of horrid descrimination that exists even at the college level, an LGBT group can be both a source of support as well as protection.

Stick with it, and soon enough you'll what utter horses**t high school, and high schoolers are.

Aspie_SE10
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Mar 2011, 4:31 am

bigdaddy95 wrote:
By that I mean its not easy to get ANY sort of relationship when your school is a sausage fest and all the guys are homophobes anyway. Whats a bi boy to do? Good thing Its the last year of school. :(

In all seriousness, I'd suggest chilling out until such times as you arrive at university. I suspect your school doesn't have an LGBT group(?) - your university will almost certainly have one.