Page 7 of 23 [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 23  Next

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 May 2011, 10:33 pm

Erisad wrote:
trojan51 wrote:
I don't know where to find it exactly, but he means a girl who has had her feelings hurt by men due to being "used" for sex and has low self esteem about herself.

So they use her weaknesses to abuse her some more? And they wonder why I have such little faith in men. Why can't I be into girls? :(

Because you were born straight so therefore you like men. And yeah some men do this, its a small minority though. I think women go for those men becuase these men have the balls to approach her, while your typical nice guy is too scared to do so.

and to Sallamandrina: I havent been cheated on by a girl and i don't know anyone who has been, but im sure it can take a man's confidence away.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 10:37 pm

trojan51 wrote:
Erisad wrote:
trojan51 wrote:
I don't know where to find it exactly, but he means a girl who has had her feelings hurt by men due to being "used" for sex and has low self esteem about herself.

So they use her weaknesses to abuse her some more? And they wonder why I have such little faith in men. Why can't I be into girls? :(

Because you were born straight so therefore you like men. And yeah some men do this, its a small minority though. I think women go for those men becuase these men have the balls to approach her, while your typical nice guy is too scared to do so.

and to Sallamandrina: I havent been cheated on by a girl and i don't know anyone who has been, but im sure it can take a man's confidence away.

I know I was born straight. I was just expressing my frustration with my sexuality because of my sh***y options.

Small minority = the vast majority in my age group. The women go for these men because that's what's available. The nice ones that treat their lady well are always taken.

Dear single nice guys: GROW SOME BALLS. It's too much work weeding through the jerks to find you. It would save us so much time and heartbreak.

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 May 2011, 10:40 pm

Erisad wrote:
trojan51 wrote:
Erisad wrote:
trojan51 wrote:

I know I was born straight. I was just expressing my frustration with my sexuality because of my sh***y options.

Small minority = the vast majority in my age group. The women go for these men because that's what's available. The nice ones that treat their lady well are always taken.

Dear single nice guys: GROW SOME BALLS. It's too much work weeding through the jerks to find you. It would save us so much time and heartbreak.

Yeah im working on the growing balls part, im trying to get my friends to do that too. You can always improve your options, anyone can, but it takes self improvement to do so.

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2011, 10:47 pm

trojan51 wrote:
I go to community college and i don't want to look for a girlfriend at parties, I want one where I can be serious and fun with at the same time. I don't like alcohol or drugs or tobacco, thats the thing.

Good for you. I'd avoid them entirely myself. I'm about done with that lifestyle upon starting my Master's degree.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 10:47 pm

trojan51 wrote:
Erisad wrote:
trojan51 wrote:
Erisad wrote:
trojan51 wrote:

Yeah im working on the growing balls part, im trying to get my friends to do that too. You can always improve your options, anyone can, but it takes self improvement to do so.

You're a nice guy? You were regaling in a tale about how you called a girl fat to her face, you made me cry in another thread and you still insist that beautiful people are becoming extinct. How does this make you nice?

Yes, allow me to drop 70-80 pounds overnight and move to the city so my options will improve. Oh wait, that takes money and a f*****g miracle. :roll:

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2011, 10:52 pm

Sallamandrina wrote:
trojan51 wrote:
People are animals, if you believe in evolution.

People are animals but have the choice to be so and a little more. Animals don't have such a choice.

Could you point me to the post where he defines "damaged"?

Damaged would be low self-esteem resulting from whatever kind of trauma they've faced in their lives. Once again, I never mistreat these sorts of girls. I'll date them exclusively. Among other reasons, they stick with me is because I make them feel good about themselves.

Damaged definitely covers me.

Last edited by roadGames on 03 May 2011, 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 May 2011, 10:53 pm

Erisad wrote:
trojan51 wrote:
Erisad wrote:
trojan51 wrote:
Erisad wrote:
trojan51 wrote:

You're a nice guy? You were regaling in a tale about how you called a girl fat to her face, you made me cry in another thread and you still insist that beautiful people are becoming extinct. How does this make you nice?

Yes, allow me to drop 70-80 pounds overnight and move to the city so my options will improve. Oh wait, that takes money and a f***ing miracle. :roll:

I called her that because she told me i was thin, so i told her what she was, simple as that. Thinking back on it it was mean.

And I was talking about physical beauty not what is inside, that thread was simply about what is on the outside.

And being obese doesn't mean you can't get a man, as there are some men who have a BBW fetish out there. Theyre called Fat Admirers I think? It just means it will be WAY harder to get one. Weight loss doesn't take money though, i dont see how it could? If food actually costs money.

What kind of men do you usually try to get?

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 10:58 pm

roadGames wrote:
Sallamandrina wrote:
trojan51 wrote:
People are animals, if you believe in evolution.

People are animals but have the choice to be so and a little more. Animals don't have such a choice.

Could you point me to the post where he defines "damaged"?

Damaged would be low self-esteem resulting from whatever kind of trauma they've faced in their lives. Once again, I never mistreat these sorts of girls. I'll date them exclusively and, among other reasons, they stick with me is because I make them feel good about themselves.

That wasn't my point. Most people will have to deal with some or other kind of trauma sooner or later in life and it will have an at least temporary impact on their self esteem. I wouldn't call them damaged or we all are. You have your share of hardship, betrayal or whatever comes your way and in time you heal and move on. You can't go through life without getting any scars but all these hurtful things can be a lesson and make you wiser and stronger. Getting over them will even improve your self respect.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 11:00 pm

trojan51 wrote:
I called her that because she told me i was thin, so i told her what she was, simple as that. Thinking back on it it was mean.

And I was talking about physical beauty not what is inside, that thread was simply about what is on the outside.

And being obese doesn't mean you can't get a man, as there are some men who have a BBW fetish out there. Theyre called Fat Admirers I think? It just means it will be WAY harder to get one. Weight loss doesn't take money though, i dont see how it could? If food actually costs money.

Healthy food costs more. I was also referring to having surgery done. If I had the money, I would have had my fat sucked out already. And moving to the city also costs money.

I go for men that don't treat me like s**t and that always backfires. :(

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2011, 11:01 pm

Sallamandrina wrote:
trojan51 wrote:
Yeah those average guys did have sex with the damaged girls. Yeah that would make sense as I have looks but I don't have high social status and i drive a 1997 Toyota Tacoma, as in i hungout with drug users and delinquents in high school, although i rarely did drugs myself. I don't really approach girls, ive seen guys who looks way worse than me get good looking girls. If i was more outgoing id be more successful, i know that.

How do you define a "damaged" person? Shouldn't having AS also make you "damaged"?

I don't know about your looks but I can guarantee your lack of success is not due to status. Time and again you judge both men and women primary by their looks and financial affluence and reduce both genders to their instinctual/animal side. There's more than this to people (at least to some) - exploring that side might help you see both you and others as more complete human beings. For now your utter lack of respect for others will only make them avoid and disrespect you.

That's because the mating game is largely the instinctual/animal side with a bunch of cognitive nonsense piled on top of it.

Sallamandrina
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 11:11 pm

roadGames wrote:
That's because the mating game is largely the instinctual/animal side with a bunch of cognitive nonsense piled on top of it.

Speak for yourself. The reason I have a happy marriage is because I didn't choose that way. Good looks and money are easy to get, character and quality are much more rare.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 11:14 pm

Sallamandrina wrote:
roadGames wrote:

Speak for yourself. The reason I have a happy marriage is because I didn't choose that way. Good looks and money are easy to get, character and quality are much more rare.

:heart: yes.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 11:16 pm

Sallamandrina wrote:
roadGames wrote:

So true. I wish I had a character and quality measuring instrument so I could whip that out on a first date and if he doesn't measure up, I'll leave and save myself the time and heartbreak. :(

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 May 2011, 11:17 pm

Erisad wrote:
trojan51 wrote:

Healthy food costs more. I was also referring to having surgery done. If I had the money, I would have had my fat sucked out already. And moving to the city also costs money.

I go for men that don't treat me like sh** and that always backfires. :(

You can ask your parents to help pay for it if they can or are willing to get you a liposuction if thats what you really want. Yes, dating will be easier if weight is lost but that isnt the point.

Its not about how healthy the food is when it comes to weight loss, its about how many calories you consume.

Where I live people don't date much, in fact they hardly interact. I feel that people are becoming alot more antisocial these days.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 11:20 pm

trojan51 wrote:
Erisad wrote:
trojan51 wrote:

You can ask your parents to help pay for it if they can or are willing to get you a liposuction if thats what you really want. Yes, dating will be easier if weight is lost but that isnt the point.

Its not about how healthy the food is when it comes to weight loss, its about how many calories you consume.

Where I live people don't date much, in fact they hardly interact. I feel that people are becoming alot more antisocial these days.

please stop discussing her weight. you are thinking you are helping, but it doesn't help at all.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 11:20 pm

trojan51 wrote:
Erisad wrote:
trojan51 wrote:

Mom won't let me get the surgery. I guess she doesn't want me to be prettier than her. :(

I know, why do you think I eat only 2 small meals a day? I want to minimize calorie intake as much as possible. >.<

Exactly. No one in my neighborhood talks to each other and I lived there since I was 2. D: