Page 5 of 23 [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 May 2011, 9:55 pm

Yeah the fat ones want one night stands with guys i think because thats all they can get cuz no one wants them. Some sex is better than no sex at all. I have seen some of my friends have sex with fat girls when theyre desperate (which is most the time) and then discard her like she is not a person with emotions. My friend who had sex with a fat one told me it was the worst experience in his life.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 10:00 pm

roadGames wrote:
Now I feel like I'm getting dragged into being some relationally damaged, f*cked up manwhore as a result of PUA.

good luck fixing that. you will never, ever get a nice girl like you are seeking unless you make some major life changes and stop seeing women like pieces of meat for you to trash afterwards.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 10:23 pm

trojan51 wrote:
Yeah the fat ones want one night stands with guys i think because thats all they can get cuz no one wants them. Some sex is better than no sex at all. I have seen some of my friends have sex with fat girls when theyre desperate (which is most the time) and then discard her like she is not a person with emotions. My friend who had sex with a fat one told me it was the worst experience in his life.

stop trashing fat girls. seriously, stop. you might not find them attractive, but other men do.

have you ever had a girlfriend? because that fat girl was getting exactly what she wanted from your friend, and she probably had dates before and after that. she was not lonely, but from the sounds of it... you are.

(by the way, for the record, i have had one night stands and i have also been married for 16 years. i can tell you i am not unwanted due to my fat ass).

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 May 2011, 10:33 pm

The girl cried about it after, so she did want more than just sex. Now she is going out with an even fatter man that hits her and treats her like ****.

No i havent had a girlfriend, (which i will get one in the future, just havent gotten around to it yet), because i dont want to go out with fat girls who have tried to get dates out of me (they see me as a potential boyfriend, not a one night stand).

I was too scared to ask girls out in high school, now i gotta get into it, which i will in due time.

And i dont mean to be rude, but why has every guy i have ever known talked negatively about fat women then?

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 May 2011, 10:35 pm

And your a woman, women can get one night stands simply by asking for them, even if not good looking or overweight.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 10:41 pm

trojan51 wrote:
The girl cried about it after, so she did want more than just sex. Now she is going out with an even fatter man that hits her and treats her like ****.

No i havent had a girlfriend, (which i will get one in the future, just havent gotten around to it yet), because i dont want to go out with fat girls who have tried to get dates out of me (they see me as a potential boyfriend, not a one night stand).

I was too scared to ask girls out in high school, now i gotta get into it, which i will in due time.

And i dont mean to be rude, but why has every guy i have ever known talked negatively about fat women then?

because you hang out with as*holes.

have you noticed your opinions are not that common on here? your circle of friends is frankly horrible to fat women, for no real reason except perhaps rampant insecurity.

of course the sex with the fat girl was bad if he didn't want to sleep with her in the first place, because as you put it, "every guy i have ever known talked negatively about fat women". he obviously didn't want to be with her so he used her and dumped her, yet you blame her for the bad sex?

you are hellbent on bringing fat women down, and i do not respect your opinions in the slightest. this is the fourth or fifth thread where you have made a special point of posting insulting comments about big girls - and the women on here have done absolutely nothing to you.

if you were so incredibly hurt by fat girls who bullied you or whatever story you are telling... get therapy. don't take it out on us.

you just seem to want to be hurtful to them even though they have tried to help you to understand we are human beings and don't deserve to be insulted. we did nothing to you, so back off and stop making posts like that.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 10:42 pm

trojan51 wrote:
And your a woman, women can get one night stands simply by asking for them, even if not good looking or overweight.

and your point is what? you made it seem like fat girls could only get desperate guys, which is not the case. your points are empty.

bucephalus
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 10:55 pm

Yet another thread that seems to have run its course. New people must come on here thinking "what a load of s**t!"

Yes I've read all five pages and no, I'm not going to make quotes to back myself up...

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 May 2011, 11:00 pm

trojan51 wrote:

Not even fat ones, just low self-esteem ones or girls that genuinely just want to have sex and nothing else.

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 May 2011, 11:02 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
roadGames wrote:
Now I feel like I'm getting dragged into being some relationally damaged, f*cked up manwhore as a result of PUA.

good luck fixing that. you will never, ever get a nice girl like you are seeking unless you make some major life changes and stop seeing women like pieces of meat for you to trash afterwards.

the thing is, i didn't even trash the last two. they trashed me.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 11:06 pm

roadGames wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
roadGames wrote:

you are trashing women by objectifying them and speaking badly of them after you hooked up with them or after they try to pick you up. the way you talk about women in the bar is abhorrent, even though you are no better than them... they are people, with real feelings, not empty flesh with no emotions.

if you want to be able to have a real relationship, you will need to do a massive sea change with how you view women.

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2011, 12:01 am

hyperlexian wrote:
roadGames wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
roadGames wrote:

you are trashing women by objectifying them and speaking badly of them after you hooked up with them or after they try to pick you up. the way you talk about women in the bar is abhorrent, even though you are no better than them... they are people, with real feelings, not empty flesh with no emotions.

if you want to be able to have a real relationship, you will need to do a massive sea change with how you view women.

lol, you don't think they got a massive ego boost from ditching me or talked a bunch of garbage to their girlfriends?

i technically dumped the last one because she thought it was okay if we both hooked up with other people. this last one said i was the sweetest guy she ever had even as i dumped her, which attests to me not treating women like pieces of meat at all. the one before that told me she liked hooking up with me but did not want to lead me on and insisted that we should be friends. i mean, really, who's being treated like a piece of meat with no emotions here.

i don't even get overly emotional or needy with girls.

as an ugly guy, you absolutely have to distance yourself in the initial interactions with women and treat everything like a game of probability or else you are going to get hurt given the slew of rejections you're going to receive. this doesn't mean you should be rude, obnoxious, or lewd, but you should definitely have a method to your madness that makes everything efficient if you're going to have to chat up at least 30-50 girls to get a single date. you need to be able to read people quickly and accurately. from the get go, a girl that's into you behaves much differently than one that isn't. it doesn't matter if she's nice, pretty, hispanic, white, italian, fat, jewish, rich, poor, or mean.

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

03 May 2011, 1:29 am

roadGames wrote:
lol, you don't think they got a massive ego boost from ditching me or talked a bunch of garbage to their girlfriends?

Do you have evidence they did? If you did, would it make trashing them a-okay?
roadGames wrote:
i technically dumped the last one because she thought it was okay if we both hooked up with other people. this last one said i was the sweetest guy she ever had even as i dumped her, which attests to me not treating women like pieces of meat at all.
No, it attests to you dating worshipful masochists, which fits perfectly with the accusation.
roadGames wrote:
the one before that told me she liked hooking up with me but did not want to lead me on and insisted that we should be friends. i mean, really, who's being treated like a piece of meat with no emotions here.

Not the one who makes considerations for your feelings and declares she values your friendship.
roadGames wrote:
as an ugly guy, you absolutely have to distance yourself in the initial interactions with women and treat everything like a game of probability or else you are going to get hurt given the slew of rejections you're going to receive. this doesn't mean you should be rude, obnoxious, or lewd, but you should definitely have a method to your madness that makes everything efficient if you're going to have to chat up at least 30-50 girls to get a single date.

If what you're after for is "a date", rent a hooker. If you're after something substantive, aim for quality, and pursue romantic interests whom you know share common interests and goals and aren't shallow (this is easier to do if you're not shallow yourself, btw, and don't bar yourself from dating ugly girls).

Suomalainen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 May 2011, 2:09 am

Ivan_AG wrote:
That book by Lowndes is really useful although there are PUA undertones in it.

Apparently intense eye contact does wonders for attraction.

Good advice overall.

I didn't like her choice of words overall either, but at least it in list form so that you can easily drop out more PUAish or otherwise sleazy stuff you don't like. Nicholas Boothman's book had nicer tone and nice content, though the title is kinda silly/sleazy (he feels need to put 90 *time unit* in all his book titles), you can find abridged audiobook version How to Make Someone Love You Forever in 90 Minutes or Less online, but being abridged it lacks some stuff, some chapter texts, all the shaded separate text boxes, some exercises compared to newest print How to Make Someone Fall in Love with You in 90 Minutes or Less. One of its reviews on one site was basically "I couldn't understand this because this was so different to other dating or PUA books, so I give it 2 stars" which I guess is nice review in some sense. :P

Last edited by Suomalainen on 03 May 2011, 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 May 2011, 2:36 am

Bethie wrote:
roadGames wrote:

Do you have evidence they did? If you did, would it make trashing them a-okay?
roadGames wrote:
i technically dumped the last one because she thought it was okay if we both hooked up with other people. this last one said i was the sweetest guy she ever had even as i dumped her, which attests to me not treating women like pieces of meat at all.
No, it attests to you dating worshipful masochists, which fits perfectly with the accusation.
roadGames wrote:
the one before that told me she liked hooking up with me but did not want to lead me on and insisted that we should be friends. i mean, really, who's being treated like a piece of meat with no emotions here.

Not the one who makes considerations for your feelings and declares she values your friendship.
roadGames wrote:
as an ugly guy, you absolutely have to distance yourself in the initial interactions with women and treat everything like a game of probability or else you are going to get hurt given the slew of rejections you're going to receive. this doesn't mean you should be rude, obnoxious, or lewd, but you should definitely have a method to your madness that makes everything efficient if you're going to have to chat up at least 30-50 girls to get a single date.

If what you're after for is "a date", rent a hooker. If you're after something substantive, aim for quality, and pursue romantic interests whom you know share common interests and goals and aren't shallow (this is easier to do if you're not shallow yourself, btw, and don't bar yourself from dating ugly girls).

1. Yeah, they've done it in front of me.
2. Maybe. I don't know what to say to that. I feel like I'm the outlier that doesn't treat these girls poorly.
3. That one didn't make any considerations for my feelings. She proceeded to hook up with my first girlfriend that I actually cared a lot about in front of me.
4. Why would I do that? I enjoy the hunt and the possibility that this might be the girl for me. 30-50 is a massive exaggeration, it's probably more like 10-15. Is that so crazy? Nope. Could it be really time/energy consuming if I cared a great deal about the outcome of each? Definitely.
4. What I'm after is a connection with a girl I actually want to look at in the morning. I've found it twice, I'll find it again.

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 5:29 am

roadGames has not said anything hateful or anything that implies he objectifies women he can build a relationship with. I think you are just assuming he must treat them in a certain way because he found the need to be objective to even begin developing relationships with women.