My Ex-Girlfriend Broke Up With Me

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jul 2006
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 559

08 May 2011, 3:45 am

Before the breakup, there were too many disavantages, such as no line of communication from her's place, not too many exciting going out events, I was extremely busy with college, and the fact that her future wasn't too pleasant to my eyes.

There were other things, such as younger sister being a possible influences toward her decision. She doesn't want to solve problem or get involve with conflicts. She also didn't want to admit the breakup. She became from crazed about me to lost interest in me.

In the long run, we are friend. However, it is over two weeks, and it's time for me to get another girl. There is a girl that my ex-girlfriend knows. I asked whether anybody asking about our breakup, and she was mentioning about that girl that I seen before and like. I asked what she said to her. The comment was between neutral and positive but knowing her she probably said something positive. After all, when she said that she wanted to break up, I was cool about it. On Facebook, she posted that I was sweet about not having a relationship after reading couple of comments, words like "you go girl! you got guts!".

I will post another topic in Part 2 to see if whether coverting for an open friendship is possible with another girl and then escalating into a relationship. Just need planning and advice from a private counselor, I have some ideas such as having someone be my messenger for me. The whole main idea behind coverting is to gain intelligence information about the girl. The fact is that I wanted to gather information anonymously. She from outer state, her email address and Facebook is unknown, I don't know that she have a boyfriend, I know she very young and know that she is a friend of my ex-girlfriend, and the fact that she go to a different college than mine therefore making a social connection can be slim to none especially if her parent from outer states. There might be other girls that might be worth gather far as information, but I am sticking to one girl at a time.

I believed that it is my best interest, as far as social and relationship experience goes, that I need to pick up where I left off and gain new relationship.

Meanwhile, I will be moving and making a social connection with a messenger. He a guy with limited computer skills and is kind of hungry for money. I can make a good trade with him without a doubt, such as training him to repair computer and pay him in exchange for coverting and teaching me to drive a car. There is probably more works and lessons for him as I am a scholar and sage training in the computer field while holding interests in other subjects.

By the way, break up sting but doesn't hurt as much because you know it not going well any way. I wasn't going to be emotional about breakup other than just a statement with seriousness.



paladin
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 8 Aug 2006
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 80
Location: Philadelphia PA

08 May 2011, 5:37 am

I just went through a similar incident last night. I know how you feel. Hang in there!



Vivienne
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 22 Dec 2009
Age: 40
Gender: Female
Posts: 276
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

08 May 2011, 2:05 pm

Number 1: go with a girl who is close to you, long distance isn't satisfying in the long run. Two weeks is not a lot of time. Don't rush.

Number 2: this guy who is 'hungry for money', I know you want to help him out, but be cautious. Some people are predators and Aspies, with their trusting nature and not-so-intuitive social skills, make good prey. There are driving schools that have certified instructors who can teach you how to drive. I would not be quick to trust "some guy you met on the internet".


_________________
Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
~Thomas à Kempis

"Be plain, good son, and homely in thy drift;
Riddling confession finds but riddling shrift"
~Shakespeare


Bopkasen
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jul 2006
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 559

08 May 2011, 4:44 pm

Vivienne wrote:
Number 1: go with a girl who is close to you, long distance isn't satisfying in the long run. Two weeks is not a lot of time. Don't rush.

Number 2: this guy who is 'hungry for money', I know you want to help him out, but be cautious. Some people are predators and Aspies, with their trusting nature and not-so-intuitive social skills, make good prey. There are driving schools that have certified instructors who can teach you how to drive. I would not be quick to trust "some guy you met on the internet".


Yes. I know the street stuff, and he isn't no stranger.

Two weeks isn't a lot but have to move on sooner or later. I am attempting to meet those who are close.

Thanks for the encouragement! It wasn't that bad if it wasn't a match.



Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jul 2010
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,817
Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

12 May 2011, 9:56 am

Bopkasen wrote:
However, it is over two weeks, and it's time for me to get another girl.

Waited that long, huh? The depth of your relationship can be guessed at.


_________________
For there is another kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions; indifference and inaction and slow decay.


Lene
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Nov 2007
Age: 34
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,543
Location: East China Sea

12 May 2011, 3:30 pm

Bethie wrote:
Bopkasen wrote:
However, it is over two weeks, and it's time for me to get another girl.

Waited that long, huh? The depth of your relationship can be guessed at.

Bopkasen wrote:
Two weeks isn't a lot but have to move on sooner or later. I am attempting to meet those who are close. .


Bethie, I disagree. I started dating my bf a week after my ex and I broke up. It was my first relationship and I was heartbroken.

However, I didn't want to waste an opportunity to be happy because society felt I 'owed' my ex a set mourning period. Best decision of my life- we're still together nearly 3 years on.

Maybe that's not the norm, but my point is you can't automatically judge other people's feelings by how long it takes them to move on or find another person.

Bopkasen, if you feel the relationship is really over, then move on whenever you feel like it. Be honest with the person you're dating though if you discover that you're not as over it as you thought you were.