Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 4:07 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Stop mass-stoning the girl for Ba'al's sake :-/, I am just judging this particular act, not the person...

lol, unfortunately, it's not very easy to make a distinction between a person and his acts, especially if the person keeps committing them.

To me, she does sound what I said, though.

But props to you for not being bothered by her as a person.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 4:16 pm

MCalavera wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Stop mass-stoning the girl for Ba'al's sake :-/, I am just judging this particular act, not the person...

lol, unfortunately, it's not very easy to make a distinction between a person and his acts, especially if the person keeps committing them.

To me, she does sound what I said, though.

But props to you for not being bothered by her as a person.

You cannot judge a person in a moment of weakness....or instant gratification. I wouldn't like this person in the first place if she all what you described it.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2011, 8:48 pm

You a kind and gentle soul.

If I were you, I'd expect her to apologize to me and take responsibility for her crappy behavior if she is not a bad person and if she is supposed to be a good friend of mine. But that is just the poor old narcissistic me. :P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2011, 6:32 am

Quote:
You a kind and gentle soul.

Awww....

hadrian_f
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Jun 2011, 1:00 pm

From experience I can say that getting a gf can indeed seem life-altering, especially if you didn't expect it to happen. But that usually changes within two or three months as either the relationship ends (because it was rushed into), or they get settled into the relationship.