Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

lilypadfad
Toucan
Toucan

20 Sep 2011, 7:00 pm

Last one I schwear. Shamelessly copied from Dalrock

Quote:
If we don’t take action soon, we are going to be in for an era of total douchebag domination. More and more nice guys are going to figure out that with an attitude and poor treatment of girls they are going to get what it is that they want. Every day we are losing more good guys to the dark side here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctOuVr63Nh4[/youtube]

It's a cute idea, but I have little faith in women to self correct their own behaviour. Bring on the douchebagocalypse!

Crom is a grim, gloomy and unforgiving god, ever watching from atop his mountain in dark clouds and obscuring mists, ready to pass disapproving judgment on any and all. But he is said to value courage and tenacity in mortals, even if they ultimately fail.

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2011, 7:04 pm

I smell gasoline.

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2011, 7:05 pm

I saw the name of this thread and I just had to click on it. Amusing. :)

bigcoop
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Sep 2011, 7:08 pm

It'll at least make those of us who have souls look better :D

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2011, 7:10 pm

I went to a trendy club in NYC on Saturday night and observed douchebag PUA's first hand. While I was very impressed with the trivial ease with which they accomplished their objective (which seemed to be more a function of attractiveness rather than skill) I was far less impressed with the quality of their quarry.

Were they scoring with attractive/stylish/smart/funny/intellectual women?

Of course not, they were scoring with the female equivalent of a douchebag. :roll:

I can simply buy sex if that's all I wanted - I guess the motivation for PUAs is to be able to do it even though they're broke... :wink:

lilypadfad
Toucan
Toucan

20 Sep 2011, 7:19 pm

Clubs and bars are so last year Grish, they've moved into malls, supermarkets, nail salons, so called "Day Game". I agree that women who hang out in bars and clubs are of lower quality. However, how many unmarried attractive/stylish/smart/funny/intellectual women under the age of 35 have you met who weren't bitching about their boyfriends, who won't commit or mistreat them in some other way? I'm willing to bet £10 it's quite a few, they certainly aren't bitching about loneliness hehe. Wake up and smell the coffee, PUAs and asshats are getting the good ones too, taking their best years from them.

Crom is a grim, gloomy and unforgiving god, ever watching from atop his mountain in dark clouds and obscuring mists, ready to pass disapproving judgment on any and all. But he is said to value courage and tenacity in mortals, even if they ultimately fail.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2011, 8:00 pm

The guy who approached me in a carpark about a month ago, I kind of wondered if he was using "Day Game", or if he was just very impulsive. It was hard to tell. At any rate I dont want to be asked out at the mall, mind you I want friends more than I want a new partner anyway.

Taking a break.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2011, 10:10 pm

ooops i thought the thread said "total douchebag NOMINATON" and we were supposed to come into the thread and give our vote. my bad.

Nexus
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2011, 10:12 pm

One doesn't need to be a douchebag, a con artist's personality is fine too. :wink: