Do you miss someone right now?

Page 48 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 170  Next

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2009, 8:38 am

Well I don't "miss" anyone but I really really want to see them, and I'm going back school on monday so I can woopee

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2009, 10:11 am

I do. I miss my love who is waiting for me at home.

:heart:

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2009, 9:39 am

Miss someone? Like who?

Raikai
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Apr 2009, 3:01 pm

yes.

xalepax
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2009, 3:03 pm

I miss my Granny, she died last thursday. She was 93 years old and my friend...

oppositedirection
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2009, 6:32 am

Truely. I was only with her ten days and we never even had sex (holding her and kissing her was divine enough). Alas, upon ending I also lost her friendship.

Nearly two years have passed and I think about her daily, more than that to be honest. I would do near anything to talk to her again.

darlinggail
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Apr 2009, 6:10 pm

Yes, I miss Randy my little boy who died when he was 4yrs. old. I miss Esther. Best step mom ever.

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2009, 4:31 pm

Yes. Mr Jinx, my cat. I raised him from a kitten and last month, he ran off and was found dead a day later. He had some sort of brain infection.

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2009, 7:30 am

Missing my special friend :(

Allegedly away with the fairies for 6-7 years

HardestPartOfLife
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 May 2009, 6:03 pm

I miss my fiancee right now. She's in North Carolina and I'm in central California. We've been engaged for four and a half years, together for six months nonconsecutively of that time and haven't seen each other in over a year. Oh, and she's an Aspie too, just like me.

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2009, 9:08 pm

I miss a girl I met in November 2008, I wanted her as my girlfriend by January 2009, sadly due to her parents and other contributing factors this never happened :cry:

I still love her yet I know now I can never have her :cry:

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2009, 6:45 am

yes :( JC or "Sunshine" i knew her name but probably inappropriate to share, i'm unsure..
i met her on myspace (?) in retrospect maybe a silly idea but we talked all the time, i told her many things i wouldn't normally share & still she seemed to "love" me for who i was, or said so.. & then she stopped talking :(
haven't heard from her in about a year now, she was in New Zealand & i'm in UK.. i still miss her though, i thought i loved her, still kinda feel that way..
One of her friends eventually told me to stop trying to contact her &added she thought i was only interested in sex :(.. i won't lie i have a lusty mind, so to speak.. &being a virgin i kinda crave sex but i was genuinely interested in sunshine as much more than any sex object etc, i'd never felt that way before & it hurt to apparently be assumed to be like "all men" or something..
anyways yes i miss someone & i think i'm generally very lonely.

kchikage
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 May 2009, 9:32 am

I am not sure. I can't even handle simple emotions (disapointment, enjoy, happy...) , how can I handle complex (love, miss) ones?

There is a picture of my old friend flashing in my head subconsciously, I'm not sure of is that miss.

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2009, 8:07 am

A lot of people.....
My best friend, although she's coming to stay next month for a week
The girl I met in November, yesterday I went on a bus that went through the village where she lives, I cried but hid it as best I could
My special friend
My ex from my college days, I'm still friends with her and was supposed to be driving out to see her today but that never happened
A girl I had a fling with between September 2007 and July 2008... don't ask why
My family, but I'll be seeing them all sometime before my sister's wedding I hope

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

09 May 2009, 4:25 pm

my ebay account! how will i ever live without being able to buy fire agates at great low prices!

abee
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 May 2009, 5:18 pm

I have a huge problem when it comes to missing people. It takes me an extremely long time to get close to someone, due to my lack of communication skills and overall fear. I try and keep my distance for the most part. The problem is that when I do have people close to me, and it comes time for me to let them go, even if for only a few months, I miss them uncontrollably. Missing people is one of those things that seems to rip through me like a tidal wave.

Right now there are two people that I miss the most.
1) My grandmother, the most beautifully kind hearted person I have yet to meet thus far.
She died four years ago, and left me feeling a kind of loss I had never known before. I seem to be missing her alot lately, and I can't figure out why. Especially right now, since I recently found out about my asperger's and my aunt told me my grandmother always saw it too. She said my grandmother actually saw ME. That's the most I can say for anyone, I'm usually pretty invisible or not noticed, and very rarely if ever, understood.

2) My best friend I met this past year at university. I honestly have never met anyone like her before, and I am so unbelievably appreciative of her and our friendship. She is the closest I've ever come to having someone understand me when I try to explain how I'm feeling about something. I am a very deep person (as I think comes along with this disorder, but I'm new to it still) and I feel like I'm allowed to be that when I'm around her. She picks up on the things I do and is very perceptive. I don't talk alot, but having her be my friend means that I don't necessarily have to. I'm getting less and less afraid of being my neurotic self around her. Anyways, I am missing her alot because it's summer break and I won't see her for another four months. It may not seem like a long time, but for me it seems like forever. I miss her company, she makes me not feel so alone.