Do you miss someone right now?

Page 4 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 170  Next

Beenthere
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2006, 10:29 pm

Yes.

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2006, 6:13 pm

I miss everyone.

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2006, 6:22 pm

My ex lover. I haven't met her since 21 of February. She's very good in bed, warm-hearted and - married. :(

'Tis munny in my purse.

Deccajay
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2006, 8:12 am

I miss my boyfriend who just resently joined the army. he singed up for four years.

gsilver
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2006, 10:26 am

Yes.

The best friend I ever had, the last friend I ever had before circumstances caused my life to dissolve completely (which I have only begun to work on reconstructing in the last year), and someone who I've only seen twice in the last 8 years (late '98, and two weeks ago).

I also have had 5 other real friends in my life (before this year), and I miss them all, a lot.

rogal_dorn
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Oct 2006, 12:28 pm

Yes, I miss my grandfather who's ill, my family, and a lot of people I knew from my hometown that I haven't seen since I moved away for work.

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2006, 1:21 pm

Deccajay wrote:
I miss my boyfriend who just resently joined the army. he singed up for four years.

You're quite young, aren't you? That's really harsh, I can't believe he's gone away like that. Not at a time when you're probably both changing quite a bit and need support. I hope he gets plenty of leave to see you.

Deccajay
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2006, 11:34 am

sociable_hermit wrote:
Deccajay wrote:

You're quite young, aren't you? That's really harsh, I can't believe he's gone away like that. Not at a time when you're probably both changing quite a bit and need support. I hope he gets plenty of leave to see you.

yes, I am 24 and he is 26. he is comeing home in december for ten days and then he is off again. I hope we can make it threw, he has been so good for me, I feel like a better person for knowing him. We both have hope, but it is a long time.

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2006, 4:46 pm

Hey, if you feel strongly for each other then love will find a way. A cliche, maybe, but I happen to think it's true.

taxidriverdeb
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Oct 2006, 9:32 pm

i miss my daughter, she was killed in a car accident in 1999........at the age of 14, two of my sons were in it also and i nearly lost one of them as well.

not a day goes past that i dont think about her she would be 22 now,

when the accident happened it was so traumatic and to make things worse most people would ask me "why are you not upset" mainly because i cannot express emotions as the NT's do

i was upset and it was tearing me apart, though i didnt show it outwards.

death of a child is one of the worst things to happen to any body.

hugs

Deb

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2006, 11:11 pm

I miss my Love.

Deccajay
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2006, 8:13 am

taxidriverdeb wrote:
i miss my daughter, she was killed in a car accident in 1999........at the age of 14, two of my sons were in it also and i nearly lost one of them as well.

not a day goes past that i dont think about her she would be 22 now,

when the accident happened it was so traumatic and to make things worse most people would ask me "why are you not upset" mainly because i cannot express emotions as the NT's do

i was upset and it was tearing me apart, though i didnt show it outwards.

death of a child is one of the worst things to happen to any body.

hugs

Deb

I am so sorry. I know the pain of loosing a parent. I cant imagin the pain of loosing a child. I hcan imagin it would be, as you say, one of the worst things to happend to a person.

Cyrano
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Oct 2006, 3:15 pm

I don't have anyone I miss who's recently died...well, that's kind of a lie. My cousin died of lung cancer some five years ago exactly, and in the morning, when I woke up to go to school, there was a beautiful orange cloud cluster all over the sky, casting a glow all over the house and the yard. A few minutes later, it disappeared, and I don't think anyone else in my family saw it except for me. :)

I also miss my kind-of-boyfriend. We met online, and I know that Aspie women tend to fall into these suspectable relationships, but we've disclosed so much information to each other, and I, being immensely paranoid, have googled him and contacted people who say they know him, etc, and we're both very real people with very real feelings for each other. Only problem is, he's ten hours away and his parents are paranoid. It's really frustrating when the one person you feel is your other half, the missing link into actually exposing, discovering, and maybe even admitting to your feelings can't be there, no matter how hard you try or how much you want it. Maybe, someday, by some amazing turn of events, he'll be there. And for now, that's all I can hope for.

J

MrSinister
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2006, 8:24 am

I miss both of my grandfathers, who died within a few months of each other last year. My mother's father died from a combination of emphysema, a cardiac aneurysm, and years of smoking. My father's father died of pancreatic cancer just a few months after attending his funeral. Both of them were huge influences on my life, and I miss them both terribly.

I also - and this is the God's honest truth - miss both of my dogs. Anna died in 2002, and Daisy died earlier this year. They were a huge part of family life, and the house just seems so very empty without the two of them competing for attention all the time. It's the same now that my senile old cat Polly has died - she was a bit of a bully sometimes, and always had to be top of the pile, but she could also be very sweet and affectionate (especially when food was involved).

I miss Rick, one of my best friends from school, who went to live in Indonesia with his wife Ita a few years after we'd both left high school and been to university. I feel horrible because a few days before he went back to his home there, I was informed, too late, that he'd left a message for me on the answerphone... and then the Boxing Day tsunami happened, and I haven't heard from him since then.

And right now, I miss Stephanie, one of my closest friends. She's not my girlfriend, despite how much I would like her to be - primarily because she apparently would like a girlfriend of her own - but we've really only got to see each other in the flesh twice in the past two years, at a comic convention in Bristol and an Alice In Chains concert in London. Both times I've felt more comfortable than I've felt with anybody else... and not having her close enough to talk to face to face is really eating at me.

Deccajay
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2006, 5:33 pm

I miss my mom who passed away in may of cancer

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2006, 10:38 pm

I miss my old friend Catherine. She got put away.