Do you miss someone right now?

Page 160 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 170  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2019, 10:15 pm

More than I can say.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2019, 10:19 pm

Yes, very much. I miss a fox, a Scot, a mod, and a ferret. :heart:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2019, 10:22 pm

It's complicated. I hate the person the piss-drinking crackwhore turned out to be, but I miss the person I thought she was.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2019, 1:31 pm

Unfortunately yes. He's bad for me for many reasons and is flirting with my friend now. Thankfully i'll exit his life soon.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2019, 1:45 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Yes, very much. I miss a fox, a Scot, a mod, and a ferret. :heart:

The ferret may not have returned yet but the mod has

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

29 Dec 2019, 1:56 pm

Yes I have someone I miss badly and I'm far away in terms of physical distance. May 2020 bring us together again!

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Whale_Tuune
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2020, 4:46 pm

Unfortunately, there is someone who I still miss on occasion (and am a bit angry with still) but ultimately I think he's a good person and I hope he's doing alright.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2020, 5:47 pm

I had multiple lucid dreams last night. The first thing I did was try to conjure you, but you wouldn't appear in my dreams. I would just wake up and then go back to sleep and try again yet I was locked in solitude. I miss you Social Butterfly.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2020, 8:50 pm

No. I'm not sure if I should ever be around anyone anymore. I don't trust anyone I should miss anymore.

My feelings aren't compatible with anyone I've ever met & I can't separate all the random negativity so many people keep parroting lately. If you want me gone, join the club, I've heard it all before.

Goodbye for now from some autistic moron.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2020, 8:57 pm

You aren't a moron. I get that you are lonely, You may be misunderstood. I find you interesting and I mean that in a positive way.

There are people perhaps I should miss, but I don't. I prefer my life without the drama and complications.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2020, 9:35 pm

I miss my grandfather as I rarely saw him and only as a baby, age 4 and 5 when i lived with the grandparents

and ages 10 and 11.

And he had dementia the last 2 times and it was sad but I loved him with all my heart

I miss him in the sense also thatI missed out on more time with him esp when he didnt have dementia and I remember the way he was

Gardening
. Picnics
and long hikes in the mountains

and he was like a magnificent tiger in his face

I wish i could talk to him about his code of honour and choosing to do anything but what he graduated in because of that
and I was thinking about how kind and loving
so I wish i could talk to him now as im old and mature enough to learn from him now and ask the questions I couldnt have thought of at age 4 or 5.

I remembered and miss him since the end of November
Because my sister got married and I cdnt go but she went n my grand mother was there but that reminded me of him.

Since he couldnt be there. So i bet my grand mother always misses him at these occasions

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2020, 10:55 pm

MrMark wrote:
I miss my wife, but life goes on.

very sorry.......................

where ever you go ,there you are

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2020, 11:21 pm

YES will miss my husband till i leave this world, if any truth to a hereafter , hope i will see him again .
he was murdered completely unnecessarily .. by a man under the influence of his GF.. and defrauded our home and
fooled law enforcement whom , did not like me , cause was not receptive to friends of law enforcement in a small town.,incidentally person who did this, my brother, he hisself 25 yrs prior , when he served in the navey told me to never trust drug addicts or alcholics . which he hisself became one. My own NT brother.

after all this the stress of them being in the home we built, they put on themselves caused them to leave anyway ..
With the local Sheriffs and behind them all the way .
Had bought that property cause was so far away from everything and everybody plus night sky was beautiful in the desert.
then the people came and the business came and more and more neighbors. and the night sky turned to a blur from lights. In its inception, it was a aspie haven ..and keep ptsd symptoms away . back in the day.
recall nights you could see entire edges of the galaxy cloud .. even after things started to change , watched Halleys Comet take almost a week to pass out of veiw.

where ever you go ,there you are

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2020, 11:58 pm

Sorry to read what happened. If there is a hereafter to meet in a better place with healed souls and bodies, it's good to remind yourself of it for some relief. If there isnt it doesnt make a difference if you let yourself think about it anyway right? What a strong person you are

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2020, 4:19 pm

I sang this song for you Social Butterfly, I wonder if you remember. I wonder if I just annoyed you when I sang to you. I miss you, I miss what we had together.

libroscaramel
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jan 2020, 3:25 am

Yes, my pen pal who I have been fighting with :'( We haven't been talking and I miss sharing day to day things with them... but also my family, since I am living in another country right now and I miss my sister, parents, uncles and cat so so so much more now that I have not been able to talk to my closest friend :'(