I'd like to talk to a female Aspie

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

SilentBedlam
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Oct 2006, 8:40 am

Hey,

This is a bit of a pathetic post to be making, but I'd love to chat with a female Aspie in an IM conversation, if any are willing. This is not a post meant for dating or whatever - I'm just saying, I'd like to talk to a female Aspie, if one is willing. I've never met one, and yes, you will be thoroughly analysed if you decide to chat to me, but I'm curious to meet one, to be able to recognise the gift we share in others, if I can.

Though I hope it would make no difference, I'm 22, from the UK, and not remotely attractive in my honest opinion.

If anyone's willing to give me consequence, I'm available at [email protected] on MSN messenger, or via email at the same username at yahoo.co.uk .

Thanks in advance,

Adam.

There is nothing about these perplexing and morally insensitive humans that cannot be solved with the aid of a heavy machine gun.

SilentBedlam
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Oct 2006, 12:08 pm

Hah.

Says it all, really.

There is nothing about these perplexing and morally insensitive humans that cannot be solved with the aid of a heavy machine gun.

Scintillate
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2006, 1:14 pm

new suggestion, lets tour and get heaps of loyal obsessed young girls chasing us

(hahahah)

Deccajay
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2006, 7:44 pm

I try not to chase..............try............umm........ :oops: