For guys who are having zero replies on okcupid....

Page 25 of 29 [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2012, 3:06 pm

rabbittss wrote:
MXH wrote:
rabbittss wrote:
And the answer is still the same, every time, I won't be in a relationship, and I'll continue to complain about it online.

Don't like it, don't read my posts.

I mean, be realistic here, if I lower my standards.. then I'm not really any happier than i was with my standards where they are now. I'm just admitting to myself I don't deserve anything better than the girl I'm then with. That's not fair to me, and it's certainly not fair to her.

I dont like it because you act like a dipshit against everyone here. Also with your library of ignorance you arent making yourself to be much more than a laughing stock. I wish you could see how stupid you sound here at times

And you are a broken record, just like 70% of the rest of this forum.

No one ever has any real solutions to the problems, so they just repeat the same chestnuts over and over again.

Any advice which requires me to change anything about myself which I do not wish to change is unacceptable.
Any advice which requires me to accept the way things are and delude myself into being something I'm not is unacceptable.
Any advice which tells me to engage in activities which I'm not interested in or aren't available in my area, is simply useless.

Only 2 people on this forum have ever given me solid advice, and their advice still didn't change anything even once I put it into effect.

Because a worldfull of advice wont matter if you dont do s**t about it. Which as youve just stated you wont do, so at best you get the poor people that dont know of your "ways" giving you legit advice which you throw away.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2012, 3:35 pm

A local girl on okc asked me why don't I put my shirtless pic on my facebook profile

Now that would be really douchey....

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2012, 3:37 pm

reminds me. i need to takesome shirtless pics on the beach. whichll be hard to do by myself without looking awkward

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2012, 4:00 pm

and another told me something like "well, I would try to change you if I like you" when i told her I am atheist.

What a fascinating first impression!! !

More disappointments will come, I am sure.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2012, 4:20 pm

rabbittss wrote:
MXH wrote:
rabbittss wrote:
And the answer is still the same, every time, I won't be in a relationship, and I'll continue to complain about it online.

Don't like it, don't read my posts.

I mean, be realistic here, if I lower my standards.. then I'm not really any happier than i was with my standards where they are now. I'm just admitting to myself I don't deserve anything better than the girl I'm then with. That's not fair to me, and it's certainly not fair to her.

I dont like it because you act like a dipshit against everyone here. Also with your library of ignorance you arent making yourself to be much more than a laughing stock. I wish you could see how stupid you sound here at times

And you are a broken record, just like 70% of the rest of this forum.

No one ever has any real solutions to the problems, so they just repeat the same chestnuts over and over again.

Any advice which requires me to change anything about myself which I do not wish to change is unacceptable.
Any advice which requires me to accept the way things are and delude myself into being something I'm not is unacceptable.
Any advice which tells me to engage in activities which I'm not interested in or aren't available in my area, is simply useless.

Only 2 people on this forum have ever given me solid advice, and their advice still didn't change anything even once I put it into effect.

Go to a dance class, learn to dance, meet wimmenz in dance class. Now that I'm figure skating, I'm at least meeting more girls, mind you I still suck with women, but I've met and made connections with some, moreso than I would have just playing Fallout at home. I think one of my problems is not having Facebook, at least one girl more or less wrote me off for that.

Let's see, next one. Start powerlifting. Become super strong. Gain confidence from being super strong and able to destroy whoever is in your path. Then once you start getting too fat from eating and lifting, cut down and then look like a bodybuilder.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 3:28 am

MXH wrote:
and the tally is up to 3 girls having messaged me in24 hours of making the account

excellent ;p, pm your okc link.

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 4:00 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
and another told me something like "well, I would try to change you if I like you" when i told her I am atheist.

What a fascinating first impression!! !

More disappointments will come, I am sure.

I would never message a Christian to talk about doubting let alone try and talk with them lol.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 4:42 am

Guys, compare this thread....

with this: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt191105.html ! !

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 22 Jun 2012, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rabbittss
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 8:35 am

1000Knives wrote:

Go to a dance class, learn to dance, meet wimmenz in dance class. Now that I'm figure skating, I'm at least meeting more girls, mind you I still suck with women, but I've met and made connections with some, moreso than I would have just playing Fallout at home. I think one of my problems is not having Facebook, at least one girl more or less wrote me off for that.

Let's see, next one. Start powerlifting. Become super strong. Gain confidence from being super strong and able to destroy whoever is in your path. Then once you start getting too fat from eating and lifting, cut down and then look like a bodybuilder.

No such thing as dance classes here. And I'm not interested in destroying my body the way you describe. I'm happy at my current weight and size.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 8:38 am

rabbittss wrote:
1000Knives wrote:

No such thing as dance classes here. And I'm not interested in destroying my body the way you describe. I'm happy at my current weight and size.

No need for crazy bodybuilding, just tone your body, overmusculation is a turn off for most women.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 10:04 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
rabbittss wrote:
1000Knives wrote:

No need for crazy bodybuilding, just tone your body, overmusculation is a turn off for most women.

Well you can certainly stay at about your current weight and size for powerlifting, you'll just have to eat less, there's weight classes from like 110lbs to superheavy, which is like 275. So if you wanna stay your same size, just eat less.

I'm quite odd, bodybuilding couldn't motivate me at all, like I tried doing machines and curls and stuff and was just like "this is boring as s**t." Then I started doing squats for ice skating and I was like "man lifting up heavy stuff is fun." It's like a video game, you know? The muscles you gain are purely coincidental.

No dance classes, where do you live, like Saudi Arabia?

rabbittss
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 10:22 am

1000Knives wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
rabbittss wrote:
1000Knives wrote:

Well you can certainly stay at about your current weight and size for powerlifting, you'll just have to eat less, there's weight classes from like 110lbs to superheavy, which is like 275. So if you wanna stay your same size, just eat less.

I'm quite odd, bodybuilding couldn't motivate me at all, like I tried doing machines and curls and stuff and was just like "this is boring as sh**." Then I started doing squats for ice skating and I was like "man lifting up heavy stuff is fun." It's like a video game, you know? The muscles you gain are purely coincidental.

No dance classes, where do you live, like Saudi Arabia?

Bible belt. I mean there are dance classes, but they aren't like.. dance classes where guys go.

They are things like.. belly dancing and stuff.. which is a great place to meet lots of girls who will then automatically assume you are gay.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 5:38 pm

Some comparison of before vs after

BEFORE THE SHIRTLESS PIC (notice the huge date gaps), and most of them were e just "New Matches notifications"- even tho probably some of the old message notifications were lost in the spam folder i guess but this still reflects the gap rate:

[img][1200:700]http://i.imgur.com/pcO3E.png[/img]

JUST AFTER THE SHIRTLESS PIC (was post on May 29)

[img][1200:700]http://i.imgur.com/4Z0Pw.png[/img]

Good day, lads and gentlemen.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 25 Jun 2012, 1:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 5:41 pm

Balls to OKCupid.

Have a pint with me!

Sláinte!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 5:43 pm

Tequila wrote:
Balls to OKCupid.

Have a pint with me!

Sláinte!

Cheers!

bizboy1
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2012, 6:15 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Some comparison of before vs after

BEFORE THE SHIRTLESS PIC (notice the huge date gaps), and most of them were e just "New Matches notifications"- even tho probably some of the old message notifications were lost in the spam folder i guess but this still reflects the gap rate:

[img][1200:700]http://i.imgur.com/j5zab.png[/img]

JUST AFTER THE SHIRTLESS PIC (was post on May 29)

[img][1200:700]http://i.imgur.com/jYMQQ.png[/img]

Good day, lads and gentlemen.

Are you jacked up or something? Let's see the picture.