Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2006, 7:04 am

I go to a private school for "Aspergers and other disorders" out near philly problem is theres barely any girls. theres only 2 that are higher functioning, both are bipolar. both have boyfriends. I mean I wanna meet girls outside of school im 18 wheres a good place to look?

I go to King of prussia mall and it has tons of girls but I just dont know how to walk up to a stranger in the mall and start flirting

Can you guys help me think of other places where its less awkward to approach females?

thanks
Devin

-Tony Mantanna
-Scarface

Say Good Night to the bad guy - Tony Montana
-Scarface

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 11:51 am

What are your interests. maybe you can join a club, or take a class that ties in with one of your interests. Than there's a good chance that you will find a girl. The added bonus is that the two of yo might even have a common interest. I'm female and I find it easier to approach a guy, if I'm in a smaller group that's in a more controled enviornment. :)

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 12:40 pm

Ouch. mega o mega ouch.

well my best advice is to look within your own neighborhood for starters. theres bound to be a cute girl or two around there. if not.....well, then I can't help ye mate.

aleclair
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Nov 2006, 2:14 pm

theSPECTRE wrote:
I go to King of prussia mall and it has tons of girls but I just dont know how to walk up to a stranger in the mall and start flirting

Hey... you're in my old neck of the woods. I used to love the King of Prussia mall back in my early childhood (4-5 years old) in Norristown, PA.

Besides the point, though.

The first and foremost rule about socializing is you DO NOT walk up to a person whom you don't know in a public place. People will find you weird and perverted, and any chances of any form of relationship will be low.

I would agree with CockneyRebel on her statement. I can probably make an assumption about you and say you won't get along with most girls who hang out at the mall anyway. Although I can't speak for the terms of having a serious relationship (I've never had one) you will have a far better chance meeting people in a more specialized environment.

Don't go looking for miracles, though; I took a phorography class at RISD last year, hoping to explore an interest and meet people, but only the first of those two goals was fulfilled. There were only three boys and ten girls in the class, but the social behavior in the class centered around a boy who was a genius at social behavior. I liked the class but I hated to go because I was, for the most part, ignored by the other students.

Now that I've scared you, let me restate that an activity such as that is an INFINITELY better choice than the mall.

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2006, 4:01 pm

yeah thats where my school is right outside of norristown. An activity thats what I was thinking but what tho? im gonna start taking classes at montco in the summer but until then what should I do? I take kung fu but theres no girls there.

-Tony Mantanna
-Scarface

-Scarface

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 6:36 pm

theSPECTRE wrote:
I go to a private school for "Aspergers and other disorders" out near philly problem is theres barely any girls. theres only 2 that are higher functioning, both are bipolar. both have boyfriends. I mean I wanna meet girls outside of school im 18 wheres a good place to look?

Can you guys help me think of other places where its less awkward to approach females?

thanks
Devin

In this country. You gotta have the money. Then when you get the money you get the power. Then when you get the power, you get the woman. So if you want the woman, get the money, so you can get the power, because the woman like the power. It makes them horny.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 6:43 pm

Local cemetery might be a good start. Dead girls don't say no.

Yeah, I know. Sick. ;)

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 6:44 pm

Tequila wrote:
Local cemetery might be a good start. Dead girls don't say no.

Yeah, I know. Sick. ;)

But true. They're always willing.

NeoPlatonist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Nov 2006, 7:30 pm

I think that ballroom dancing is a god way to meet girls. If you're comfortable with dancing take a class at a local studio. You are usually paired up with partners so you don't have the awkwardness of choosing or being chosen. I dance as often as I have time at the ballroom club at my university.

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 7:46 pm

>>But true. They're always willing.<<

That's gross, a dead person has no *will* Though from personal experience, I recommend you put them in front of a heater for awhile so their limbs can be manipulated more without snapping off 8O

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 7:52 pm

I don't think our friend is gonna wanna do the cemetary thing. good chance of getting bugs in the system.

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2006, 7:56 pm

Mitch8817 wrote:
>>But true. They're always willing.<<

That's gross, a dead person has no *will* Though from personal experience, I recommend you put them in front of a heater for awhile so their limbs can be manipulated more without snapping off 8O

What if they're slu*ty goth girls who are hanging out in the cemetary?

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2006, 9:20 pm

Veresae nowthat sounds like a good idea

-Tony Mantanna
-Scarface

-Scarface

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 2:24 am

Hi Spectre,

When I was in my 20's (about 20 years ago :cry: ) there were lots of horny girls in the young people's branch of political parties. Here, there were not so interested in politics, just meeting people. You could have a look at http://www.yrnf.com/ or http://www.payd.org/

Join who ever has the hottest chicks. 8)

MagicMike
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 12:39 pm

Meh...as a libertarian, I guess I could go both ways.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2006, 11:15 pm

NeoPlatonist wrote:
I think that ballroom dancing is a good way to meet girls. If you're comfortable with dancing take a class at a local studio. You are usually paired up with partners so you don't have the awkwardness of choosing or being chosen. I dance as often as I have time at the ballroom club at my university.

I remember some tango dance moves from a year ago, so maybe you could teach what you know in order to meet a girl.