Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 10:31 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
MXH wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
MXH wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
keep f*ckin' that chicken

what happened to dictionary mouth? Are you not able to try and show how better you are?

lol, you're on anaspergers forum teasing people for having large or oddly implemented vocabularies, the cluelessness is strong with this one (also evidently, the insecurity)

No, theres nothing wrong with having a great vocabulary. Except when you do it as a means to seem superior.

Ooohhh ohhh!! its one of those worthless callouts to belittle someone and make you seem better! What perfect timing.

yes, it happens to other people on here. you also did it to her (as bolded)

Ahh but see, when i called her out on BS i have a shoe full of s**t. Ive yet to get see anything more than a superiority complex and blaming everything on men out of her.

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 10:37 pm

MXH wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
MXH wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:

what happened to dictionary mouth? Are you not able to try and show how better you are?

lol, you're on an aspergers forum teasing people for having large or oddly implemented vocabularies, the cluelessness is strong with this one (also evidently, the insecurity)

No, theres nothing wrong with having a great vocabulary. Except when you do it as a means to seem superior.

Ooohhh ohhh!! its one of those worthless callouts to belittle someone andmake you seem better! What perfect timing.

So, what you're saying is if someone who disagrees with you sounds intelligent it makes you feel inferior, and they must be doing it on purpose. Either that or you just make baseless inferences to justify tantrums over people you just don't like. (also running around and complaining about them on threads they didn't even participate in, a classy not at all juvenile move on your part)

You bully, I don't know your motives for it (and don't particularly care) but I find it distasteful. Which is why I cordially invite you, to continue sexually violating the Gallus gallus domesticus.

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

i_Am_andaJoy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

18 Jul 2012, 10:46 pm

meems wrote:
Remember how you described all of those traits you consider not to be ladylike at the beginning of this thread? Were you describing what you aspire to be? Nasty, tearing other women down?

There is no reason for you to be passive aggressive, the person you are calling "incredibly stupid" is incredibly level headed and capable of mature conversation, so provided that you are capable of having a mature conversation, it's reasonable for you to attempt to do so rather than resorting to passive aggressive attacks.

What's the point in being so nasty?

I was describing the definition of unladylike, since most people seem to weirdly associate it with a creepy old granny in a prissy skirt. I don't think my comment was nasty and tearing other women down. If someone were to say something I thought was stupid, I would not call them a slut or a whore, I think that would be ridiculously illogical. :wink:

I wasn't being passive aggressive. Arguably, you asking me if I aspire to be nasty is pretty passive aggressive. You stated it in an roundabout way instead of calling me a name directly. If you think something I said is rude, I think it's fine for you to say so directly. Luckily, you referred to me as nasty directly later on, so, whew, crisis avoided. And, I will admit that I can even see your point because my comment left room for interpretation. I intended, and did, call a COMMENT stupid, not a person. But then I switched over to lamenting about how you cannot call anyone incredibly stupid, and I actually did not mean to direct that at anyone personally, but I do see how what I wrote most logically indicates that.

I think some of the problems that occur on this forum, are because there are rules and moderators. (Would there be MORE problems if there were not rules and moderators? Yes, I think so. I get the point of them and I'm not saying there should not be any, ok?) But in real life, you CAN actually say, "Hmm, I think that's really dumb" to someone you disagree with. I was just remarking on the fact that is difficult to disagree with people online without everyone getting in a snit, because you aren't supposed to tell someone that you think they are being stupid. So mostly, people tippy toe on eggshells, because you have to be oh so careful about what you say, because no matter what, someone is going to take it wrong. In cases where I am passive aggressive, I suppose that would be my reasoning for doing so. Because sometimes direct dissent is not an option. In school or in the workplace, I find that one sometimes has to be very clever with both insults and dissent. The point of such activity, ironically enough, is to show and find solidarity with others who are likewise annoyed or amused by the same things as I am.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 10:46 pm

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
MXH wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
MXH wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:

lol, you're on an aspergers forum teasing people for having large or oddly implemented vocabularies, the cluelessness is strong with this one (also evidently, the insecurity)

Ooohhh ohhh!! its one of those worthless callouts to belittle someone andmake you seem better! What perfect timing.

So, what you're saying is if someone who disagrees with you sounds intelligent it makes you feel inferior, and they must be doing it on purpose. Either that or you just make baseless inferences to justify tantrums over people you just don't like. (also running around and complaining about them on threads they didn't even participate in, a classy not at all juvenile move on your part)

You bully, I don't know your motives for it (and don't particularly care) but I find it distasteful. Which is why I cordially invite you, to continue sexually violating the Gallus gallus domesticus.

Not at all. Because ive learned that sounding intelligent and being intelligent are two different things. But when you try to seem intelligent by sounding it you just sound an ass. Basless inferences to justify tantrums? Sounds just like your posting history

bully. good one. considering that ive helped many in this site including multiple women who had in different cases been abused to get themselves together. Its funny that you're so defensive considering im not the only one to think this way about you, im simply the only one with the balls to say it to you and everyones collective faces. You seem to forget that with all your bickering and blaming you are the one fitting the definition of a bully. you're embodying what people dislike about this section. I dont care if i have to stoop down to your level to make it stop, because i know its not my place.
also

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 10:53 pm

Oh god, the histrionics. :roll:
Save us from the bad lady, help us self-aggrandizing internet bro, you're our only hope!
You've been nice to some women therefore you are above any criticism, because as you know people are either all good, or evil.
You're the only one with the balls to defend the dominant culture! So important! So amazing!

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

i_Am_andaJoy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

18 Jul 2012, 10:54 pm

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:

Hehe. Extra points for using the word "classy." It's ok people. As you can see, we're still on topic.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 10:55 pm

For Tireless Rebutter there is no such thing as a trivial dispute. He regards all challenges as barbarians at the gates. His unflagging tenacity in making his points numbs and eventually wears down the opposition. Confident that his arguments are sound, Tireless Rebutter can't understand why he is universally loathed.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 11:02 pm

BlueMax wrote:

For Tireless Rebutter there is no such thing as a trivial dispute. He regards all challenges as barbarians at the gates. His unflagging tenacity in making his points numbs and eventually wears down the opposition. Confident that his arguments are sound, Tireless Rebutter can't understand why he is universally loathed.

somebody sent me the link to the Flame Warriors once. i am definitely in there :oops: . in fact i think i have a couple of them covered.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 11:02 pm

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
Oh god, the histrionics. :roll:
Save us from the bad lady, help us self-aggrandizing internet bro, you're our only hope!
You've been nice to some women therefore you are above any criticism, because as you know people are either all good, or evil.
You're the only one with the balls to defend the dominant culture! So important! So amazing!

im not here defending anyone. Just keeping everyone at the same level :wink:
not at all, but i am above BS based criticism. Unlike you I know of many who think this way of you. Many who can read your posts for what they trully are. Which you continue to do. you are a man hater. youve blamed so much on men, and expect things to be given to women for the sake of being women. Youve supported innequality between the sexes in your posts. Youve done nothing more than criticize and blame men. Ive yet to see you bother helping one person let alone one man. Also, if we did have such a dominant culture as you proclaim then thered be a man next to you slapping you until you stopped saying such stupid things.

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 11:07 pm

You make those assertions a lot, and you've never once been able to provide a quote of mine that supports the claim that I somehow hate all men.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 11:12 pm

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
You make those assertions a lot, and you've never once been able to provide a quote of mine that supports the claim that I somehow hate all men.

i dont even need to go back and quote you. You do it so often its a wonder you're so oblivious to what you say around here, selective memory perhaps? I used to think maybe it was just me, until about the 8th person who i heard say the same thing about you. And funily most of them are women.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 11:13 pm

MXH, why are you using sarcastic GIFs again?

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 11:16 pm

Sigh okay, here is some 101
the person making the assertion has the burden of proof

bored now, wonder when a mod is going to come mop all this up, ik breaking my "ignore the poop" rule was a bad idea

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 11:16 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
MXH, why are you using sarcastic GIFs again?

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 11:18 pm

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
Sigh okay, here is some 101
the person making the assertion has the burden of proof

bored now, wonder when a mod is going to come mop all this up, ik breaking my "ignore the poop" rule was a bad idea

Good to know you dont follow your own rules. And im not talking about ignoring the poop.

Last edited by MXH on 18 Jul 2012, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2012, 11:19 pm

Sigh... and here I thought everyone here was at least a halfway intelligent person who wouldn't descend to such pointless bickering. I hate you all... or at the very least everyone besides myself that has posed in the last 3 pages of this thread.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.