Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Ron
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Sep 2006, 9:12 am

Hi Everyone!

I'm a 29-year-young guy hoping to find a female friend, late teens-early 20s (in spirit, if not in age), who might turn out to be a kindred spirit, and possibly eventually a life partner. You can see my pic in theGallery album Ron's Pix. I'm really looking to move away from where I'm living now, hopefully FAR away, so distance is really irrelevant. I'm non-judgmental, easy-going, and very protective and nurturing. More than anything, I want to be the "wind beneath her wings" for that special girl. I'm very sensitive to LGBT issues, and find that I get along best with bi girls, although I've had both hetero and lesbian friends as well. Please give this lonely guy a chance!

Ron Smile

[email protected]

AIM: xplanetphoenix

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

22 Sep 2006, 9:42 am

Well you may very well be that lucky guy that finds a perfect aspie match for yourself.

My guess being a new user and posting personal contact information and thinking your

your going to get contacted is unlikely.

People make 1000 post here sometimes and you do not know them that well but well

enough if you might be interested in them. When you get to a thousand posts try again :)

22 Sep 2006, 4:36 pm

well I'm a girl with Aspergers and I'm 21 years old. I live in Montana, not, far from the Idaho border.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2006, 3:02 pm

I'm a 16-year-old Aspie who is waiting for a cute liberal Catholic Aspie girl to come along or wind up like the 40-Year-Old Virgin.