Did something really stupid :/

Page 3 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 3:42 pm

People, people, people!! !

Take a pause!! Shall you?

Doesn't this response mean anything to you?

Maria_J wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Can I ask you, in the name of all friendzoned guys in this world (well I am not in this zone anymore but i was there): Why the hell don't you consider him for a bf-gf relationship?

Well, you make some good points. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea :?

So she's considering him, meaning that she finds him attractive somehow, now just wait and see.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 3:44 pm

You know a thread has gotten a bit out of hand, and that a situation is a bit ridiculous, when Boo is the one making the most sense.

Mariannelux
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Aug 2012, 4:30 pm

varying opinions aka harsh talking that turns into fights.

but oh wait, maybe thats my AS that makes me see this.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 4:39 pm

Mariannelux wrote:
varying opinions aka harsh talking that turns into fights.

but oh wait, maybe thats my AS that makes me see this.

Go and flash your cleavage to some boys - oh wait you're already doing it! :roll:

Mariannelux

27 Aug 2012, 4:41 pm

ahahah :P really funny :)

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 4:41 pm

Mariannelux wrote:
ahahah :P really funny :)

I thought so! :D

Mariannelux

27 Aug 2012, 4:43 pm

but i really mean it! its funny.

i was talking for real about my AS maybe giving me trouble reading what you wrote.

but then, oups you attacked me.

but fun stuff anyway.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 4:45 pm

Mariannelux wrote:
but i really mean it! its funny.

i was talking for real about my AS maybe giving me trouble reading what you wrote.

but then, oups you attacked me.

but fun stuff anyway.

It wasn't an attack really as I was stating a fact wasn't I??

I was trying to inject humour into the thread - not usually a good idea on forums
- my humour is usually wasted on them as either a) people on forums tend to have no sense of humour or b) their humour diverges greatly from mine

Mariannelux

27 Aug 2012, 4:49 pm

true. its a fact. but then, whats the point saying that after what i said? like.. there is no link at all. im talking about my AS problem, then you talk about my cleavage.. oh yeah that makes sense! lol

like why stating this? as it is obvious anyway that you see my cleavage on my picture. but not (or maybe) obvious that i might have misunderstand your point.

maybe you should try some other way to put humour in a thread.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 4:51 pm

Mariannelux wrote:
true. its a fact. but then, whats the point saying that after what i said? like.. there is no link at all. im talking about my AS problem, then you talk about my cleavage.. oh yeah that makes sense! lol

like why stating this? as it is obvious anyway that you see my cleavage on my picture. but not (or maybe) obvious that i might have misunderstand your point.

Why do you feel you need to display it in the first place though?

Surely if you act in an exhibitionistic manner it's because you want attention? Yes? No?

There is a link too - you kept going on about there being a fight on the thread when there wasn't
one, which made me think you were trying to start one - so I helped you :)

Mariannelux

27 Aug 2012, 4:55 pm

nessa238 wrote:
Mariannelux wrote:

Surely if you act in an exhibitionistic manner it's because you want attention? Yes? No?

whats the matter to display my cleavage? i see no problem with that. that represent who i am, a girl, with a big smile, colorful and proud of my body. i dont see anything wrong about this.

Like lots of girls do show their cleavage all day long in this society. why not me? why not on a website? geez. im not naked. lol.

Does the fact that i am not shy of showing my skin makes you feel uncomfortable in some ways? if so, i think you should look at the reason within you that makes you feel that way instead of bashing just cos you are not happy with yourself.

oh wait, i might be judgmental here and im sorry.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2012, 5:00 pm

Mariannelux wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
Mariannelux wrote:

whats the matter to display my cleavage? i see no problem with that. that represent who i am, a girl, with a big smile, colorful and proud of my body. i dont see anything wrong about this.

Like lots of girls do show their cleavage all day long in this society. why not me? why not on a website? geez. im not naked. lol.

Does the fact that i am not shy of showing my skin makes you feel uncomfortable in some ways? if so, i think you should look at the reason within you that makes you feel that way instead of bashing just cos you are not happy with yourself.

oh wait, i might be judgmental here and im sorry.

Hmmm I said go and show your cleavage to some boys, which you have just said is something you like to do ie show off your cleavage, so how is it 'bashing'?

Make your mind up - you just said you like showing it off

I don't have a problem with my body - I'm so secure about it that I have no need to show it off to the world as I'm secure in my identity.